This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]If LT is coming out, LT better start saving $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    [/quote]
    And borrow a pair of 'Big Boy Pants' from Me, MMB, Daven

or maybe a 'Big Girl Skirt' from IBB, LOL
    [/quote]

LMAO
    [/quote]</P>

i left my big girl skirt home on saturday... brought the pansy one out by accident. lol</P>

and yes i think we should tailgate and yes i think we should sit as close as possible.</P>

</P>

ps. goooood morning friends![]</P>

[/quote]

LOL @ the skirt comment

Good morning

And what section are you guys thinking of sitting in?
    [/quote]
    50yd line, Giants side, 1 row from the field.........

LOL, I WISH!!!!!!! Most Likely Id say we're gonna be in the endzone or endzone corner
    [/quote]</P>

lol i was gonna say, wait a minute you told me you sat in the 120's</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

It's just that I don't think I personally have the funds to pull that off... I think I may have the dough, but that's all I can afford then... lol
      [/quote]

Of course, you need to leave your excuses open.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]If LT is coming out, LT better start saving $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
        [/quote]

[/quote]

LMAO
        [/quote]</P>

i left my big girl skirt home on saturday... brought the pansy one out by accident. lol</P>

and yes i think we should tailgate and yes i think we should sit as close as possible.</P>

</P>

ps. goooood morning friends![]</P>

[/quote]

LOL @ the skirt comment

Good morning

[/quote]

LOL, I WISH!!!!!!! Most Likely Id say we're gonna be in the endzone or endzone corner
        [/quote]

LOL... Young Gun has a limited budget when it comes to ticket money

Damn...... end zone's a lot of money too....
        [/quote]

Obviously you havent been to a game, Endzone and Endzone corner are some of the most inexpensive seats in the house
        [/quote]

Ur right I've never been to a game

And yeah, those tickets are not all that expensive

It's just that I don't think I personally have the funds to pull that off... I think I may have the dough, but that's all I can afford then... lol
        [/quote]</P>

didnt i offer you a free ticket? i hope your not going to school to be a lawyer blt.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LMAO
          [/quote]</p>

i left my big girl skirt home on saturday... brought the pansy one out by accident. lol</p>

and yes i think we should tailgate and yes i think we should sit as close as possible.</p>

</p>

ps. goooood morning friends![]</p>

[/quote]

LOL @ the skirt comment

Good morning

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL... Young Gun has a limited budget when it comes to ticket money

Damn...... end zone's a lot of money too....
          [/quote]

Obviously you havent been to a game, Endzone and Endzone corner are some of the most inexpensive seats in the house
          [/quote]

Ur right I've never been to a game

And yeah, those tickets are not all that expensive

[/quote]</p>

didnt i offer you a free ticket? i hope your not going to school to be a lawyer blt.</p>[/quote]

You did, but if I have the money to buy my own ticket, I'll be taking that route instead... and I think I do

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

.....And it starts again......

LOL, same ol LT=
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL, same ol LT=
              [/quote]

I don't see how that's an excuse

Comment

Kase check your PM . I have the pic's from the bar downloaded at the house I'll try and get them on here tonight

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL, same ol LT=
                  [/quote]

I don't see how that's an excuse
                  [/quote]

I said you have to keep your excuses "open" not that it WAS an excuse, when it gets closer to game day, you'll talk about how money's tight, and eventually you will back out saying you don't have the cash you thought you had.

that's why you are saying its going to be hard for you to swing a ticket right now...you are keeping the "Money" excuse open.

Comment

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"]Kase check your PM . I have the pic's from the bar downloaded at the house I'll try and get them on here tonight[/quote]

oh really? I want to see too PM em to me too [:P]

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"]Kase check your PM . I have the pic's from the bar downloaded at the house I'll try and get them on here tonight[/quote]

oh really? I want to see too PM em to me too [:P]
                      [/quote]</P>

i really hope there arent any of me pukin in the bathroom lol</P>

Comment

None like that you all were gone before I remembered I had my camera LOL . Couple good ones of Kase and his bud putting on the drunk face .

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL, same ol LT=
                          [/quote]</P>

no no. BLT.</P>

</P>

</P>

baby LT</P>

Comment

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"]None like that you all were gone before I remembered I had my camera LOL . Couple good ones of Kase and his bud putting on the drunk face .[/quote]</P>

hahaha ok good. lol atleast everyone will forget my episode by the time 10/11 comes around! haha it was great to see you tho! and Tammy ( i think that was her name unless i was wasted by that point and am making that up) is awesome LOL def bring her up for the game... we had giants girl talk for a while before i got pukey face haha</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

no no. BLT.</P>

</P>

</P>

baby LT</P>

[/quote]</P>

good one lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

no no. BLT.</P>

</P>

</P>

baby LT</P>

[/quote]</P>

good one lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

SIGH</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X