This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"]None like that you all were gone before I remembered I had my camera LOL . Couple good ones of Kase and his bud putting on the drunk face .[/quote]

Check ya PM's buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudy
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

It's just that I don't think I personally have the funds to pull that off... I think I may have the dough, but that's all I can afford then... lol
      [/quote]

Of course, you need to leave your excuses open.
      [/quote]

.....And it starts again......

LOL, same ol LT=
      [/quote]

I don't see how that's an excuse
      [/quote]

I said you have to keep your excuses "open" not that it WAS an excuse, when it gets closer to game day, you'll talk about how money's tight, and eventually you will back out saying you don't have the cash you thought you had.

that's why you are saying its going to be hard for you to swing a ticket right now...you are keeping the "Money" excuse open.
      [/quote]</P>

Again, I don't see how my financial situation is an "excuse"</P>

It's not like that's a cop out or anything.</P>

If I don't have the $$$, that's that</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Again, I don't see how my financial situation is an "excuse"</p>

It's not like that's a cop out or anything.</p>

If I don't have the $$$, that's that</p>[/quote]

It IS a cop out, whether you have the money or not isn't an issue, BLT.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

If I don't have the $$$, that's that</p>[/quote]

[/quote]
          Get a job or sell drugs...... IF you want something make it work
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

We're not gonna start debating money like WR....</P>

If you have the money to buy a ticket, you do and you buy it</P>

If you don't, you say "oh well" and you save money so you can go another time</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
              Get a job or sell drugs...... IF you want something make it work
              [/quote]</P>

I have a job, but we got cut back on hours A LOT...</P>

I'm pretty sure I have the money</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

We're not gonna start debating money like WR....</p>

If you have the money to buy a ticket, you do and you buy it</p>

If you don't, you say "oh well" and you save money so you can go another time</p>[/quote]

Umm you've already been offer a free ticket, money is not an issue for you.

and to be perfectly honest, you should come whether or not you get a ticket anyhow, just for the tailgate...anyhow after kickoff tickets sell for like 30 bucks, if you can't get 30 bucks by the oakland game there is something seriously wrong with you.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

no no. BLT.</P>

</P>

</P>

baby LT</P>

[/quote]</P>

good one lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

SIGH</P>

[/quote]</P>

youll learn to love it!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

If you don't, you say "oh well" and you save money so you can go another time</P>

[/quote]</P>

and if someones nice enough to offer you a ticket, you turn them down?</P>

your a ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude mothafuker blt. i am not happy with you</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

If I don't have the $$$, that's that</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

If you don't, you say "oh well" and you save money so you can go another time</p>

[/quote]</p>

and if someones nice enough to offer you a ticket, you turn them down?</p>

your a ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude mothafuker blt. i am not happy with you</p>[/quote]

Nah, it's not that... I appreciate the offer.

It's just that if everyone else is paying their way in, I think I should too

Comment

madonas thinking of adopting another nigerian baby. </P>

lmao. i hate you madona</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

If I don't have the $$$, that's that</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

If you don't, you say "oh well" and you save money so you can go another time</p>

[/quote]</p>

and if someones nice enough to offer you a ticket, you turn them down?</p>

your a ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude mothafuker blt. i am not happy with you</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

yea not me... so dezz if u still got that extra ticket, let me know
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

and if someones nice enough to offer you a ticket, you turn them down?</P>

your a ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude mothafuker blt. i am not happy with you</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

BLT. what are you? a loyal boyscout or some ****. </P>

i mean its good you have that way about you. it really is.but you dont want to be the nice guy that everyone walks all over. you have to be a ***** sometimes blt. its either i offer the ticket to you, or matt, or amanda. </P>

it doesnt make you a bad guy by accepting my offer blt. it makes you smart. </P>

and amanda it is. lol </P>

sorry matt</P>

Comment

bastage
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]bastage[/quote]</P>

lol </P>

</P>

yeaaa uhh you know A comes before M. lol</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X