X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

this is reallly the last thing im saying on this. haha seriously..</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Trent has to better assess what he's seeing out there and take some shots down the field."</FONT>
    </P>

to me, this is TO taking a shot at trent/calling out trent andits only the 3rd week. actually this quote is from the NE game right. even better.this is something that stays in the locker room. TO shooould know better after being in the league for over 10 ****in years, right? hesthrown every qb hes had under the bus after big games (except dallasvsgiants[]), hes made personal attacks onevery qb hes ever had,hesimploded every team hes been on. this is TO BEING TO. hes been doing it for over 10 years. he blames others, this is what he does. idont think he threw trent under the bus but that will come in a few weeks. there is no "new" TO. hes not a changed man. the guys borderline insane.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

this world of ours has three certainties:</p>

1. Death</p>

2. Taxes</p>

3. Everybody loves LandoLincoln.</p>[/quote]
      I totally agree....lmao

Starting to love my new nickname by the way.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] How was it dishonest? Did they not run the plays that were called lol?[/quote]

I'm not saying he's being dishonest Matt, I'm not even saying he's WRONG, I'm saying this is a team sport and he needs to accept responsibility for the TEAMS failure when being asked questions by the media instead of pushing it off on the OC or the QB.....EVEN IF IT IS THEIR FAULT.

[/quote] wow.. look what i found... the full qoute "As I said earlier, there were some opportunities that we missed, and those are some of the things you're talking about. It's always a work in progress, and Trent has to better assess what he's seeing out there and take some shots down the field. We're going to do that, and by no means was that the reason that we lost the game. There were some opportunities and until the last five minutes, we had the game in the bag. ... Obviously we didn't utilize myself and Lee as much as we would like, but we still had the game won." "I felt for all the way into the fourth quarter, up until those five minutes, that we had the game in our hands and we kind of let it slip away. But those are the type of things where it's a learning situation for us, and as a whole, guys will learn from that." http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/797584.html' game over --- Meyerbud stays undefeated[/quote]</P>

Thats not that bad.</P>

But you are far from undefeated. Maybe batting about .275.</P>
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] How was it dishonest? Did they not run the plays that were called lol?[/quote]

I'm not saying he's being dishonest Matt, I'm not even saying he's WRONG, I'm saying this is a team sport and he needs to accept responsibility for the TEAMS failure when being asked questions by the media instead of pushing it off on the OC or the QB.....EVEN IF IT IS THEIR FAULT.

[/quote] wow.. look what i found... the full qoute "As I said earlier, there were some opportunities that we missed, and those are some of the things you're talking about. It's always a work in progress, and Trent has to better assess what he's seeing out there and take some shots down the field. We're going to do that, and by no means was that the reason that we lost the game. There were some opportunities and until the last five minutes, we had the game in the bag. ... Obviously we didn't utilize myself and Lee as much as we would like, but we still had the game won." "I felt for all the way into the fourth quarter, up until those five minutes, that we had the game in our hands and we kind of let it slip away. But those are the type of things where it's a learning situation for us, and as a whole, guys will learn from that." http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/797584.html' game over --- Meyerbud stays undefeated[/quote]</p>

Thats not that bad.</p>

But you are far from undefeated. Maybe batting about .275.</p>[/quote]

I wouldn't say its bad at all! That sounds like any other vet talking about the game they just lost and should of won...

and i am undefeated vs daven
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
              [/quote]again i never said he threw him under the bus

Comment

"WE"

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote] wow.. look what i found... the full qoute "As I said earlier, there were some opportunities that we missed, and those are some of the things you're talking about. It's always a work in progress, and Trent has to better assess what he's seeing out there and take some shots down the field. We're going to do that, and by no means was that the reason that we lost the game. There were some opportunities and until the last five minutes, we had the game in the bag. ... Obviously we didn't utilize myself and Lee as much as we would like, but we still had the game won." "I felt for all the way into the fourth quarter, up until those five minutes, that we had the game in our hands and we kind of let it slip away. But those are the type of things where it's a learning situation for us, and as a whole, guys will learn from that." http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/797584.html' game over --- Meyerbud stays undefeated[/quote]</P>

Thats not that bad.</P>

But you are far from undefeated. Maybe batting about .275.</P>

[/quote]

I wouldn't say its bad at all! That sounds like any other vet talking about the game they just lost and should of won...

[/quote]</P>

Who isn't?</P>

Like playing football against the "Sisters of the Poor".</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]again i never said he threw him under the bus[/quote]
                    You agreed with someone who did say he threw him under the bus therefore indirectly you said it.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]to say thats typical TO or him throwing anybody underneath the bus is ridiculous. [/quote]

HAH I can't believe it took you this long to find that, yeah, I don't really think he was that bad (although if you WATCH the interview he gives off bad vibes)

this argument has twisted so far from the begining that I've just been playing around for the last 10-15 pages probably, I'm already right from a LONG LONG time about when we were talking about something that wasn't subjective....

the original comment by you was that TO only talked about playcalling and refused to talk about TO....

even WAY BACK THEN, I knew you were talking about last weeks game, but decided to call you on it because the way you said it was incorrect, TO HAS talked about Trent Edwards, it was just after the NE game.

anyhow this argument made the day fly by so fast, it's been great...

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote] wow.. look what i found... the full qoute "As I said earlier, there were some opportunities that we missed, and those are some of the things you're talking about. It's always a work in progress, and Trent has to better assess what he's seeing out there and take some shots down the field. We're going to do that, and by no means was that the reason that we lost the game. There were some opportunities and until the last five minutes, we had the game in the bag. ... Obviously we didn't utilize myself and Lee as much as we would like, but we still had the game won." "I felt for all the way into the fourth quarter, up until those five minutes, that we had the game in our hands and we kind of let it slip away. But those are the type of things where it's a learning situation for us, and as a whole, guys will learn from that." http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/797584.html' game over --- Meyerbud stays undefeated[/quote]</p>

Thats not that bad.</p>

But you are far from undefeated. Maybe batting about .275.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

and another reason why this is such a TO-Hate thing, how many times have u heard a QB say "hes gotta run a better route" - "gotta make that catch"

or somebody like pierce say "gotta make that tackle" - "can't leave him open like that"

its all the same.. i leave work today victorious

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]again i never said he threw him under the bus[/quote]
                          You agreed with someone who did say he threw him under the bus therefore indirectly you said it.
                          [/quote]eat me lol

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]to say thats typical TO or him throwing anybody underneath the bus is ridiculous. [/quote]

HAH I can't believe it took you this long to find that, yeah, I don't really think he was that bad (although if you WATCH the interview he gives off bad vibes)

this argument has twisted so far from the begining that I've just been playing around for the last 10-15 pages probably, I'm already right from a LONG LONG time about when we were talking about something that wasn't subjective....

the original comment by you was that TO only talked about playcalling and refused to talk about TO....

even WAY BACK THEN, I knew you were talking about last weeks game, but decided to call you on it because the way you said it was incorrect, TO HAS talked about Trent Edwards, it was just after the NE game.

<FONT size=6>anyhow this argument made the day fly by so fast, it's been great...</FONT>
                            [/quote]</P>

Interpretation:" I'm taking my ball and going home"</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]to say thats typical TO or him throwing anybody underneath the bus is ridiculous. [/quote]
                              (although if you WATCH the interview he gives off bad vibes)

anyhow this argument made the day fly by so fast, it's been great...
                              [/quote]

he said his young QB needs to do soemthing better, but he played a good game and that it wasn't the reason they lost at all

u tried taking that and making it worse than it was and totally negative..

<font size="6">HAH I can't believe it took you this long to find that, yeah, I don't really think he was that bad

<font size="2"><font size="3">at least be a man and admit ur wrong... don't try and do the ol "it was something to do" today...

officially Daven is on a losing streak

</font></font></font>

just incase u forget, i own dat ***
                              <font size="6"><font size="2"><font size="3">

</font><font size="3"></font></font></font>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                                and another reason why this is such a TO-Hate thing, how many times have u heard a QB say "hes gotta run a better route" - "gotta make that catch"

or somebody like pierce say "gotta make that tackle" - "can't leave him open like that"

its all the same.. i leave work today victorious
                                [/quote]

actually, almost never, unless they are talking about themselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X