This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]again i never said he threw him under the bus[/quote]
    You agreed with someone who did say he threw him under the bus therefore indirectly you said it.
    [/quote]eat me lol[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][/quote]</p>

Interpretation:" I'm taking my ball and going home"</p>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]<font size="6"><font size="2"><font size="3">don't try and do the ol "it was something to do" today...</font></font></font>[/quote]

where do you think I got the quote from MMB, the same place you just found, it WAS something to do today, Landon called it right of the bat [:P]

Actually, I'm gonna start adding something to these "starting an argument posts" from now on so that I can prove it to you, I can not wait till the next one [:P]

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
          and another reason why this is such a TO-Hate thing, how many times have u heard a QB say "hes gotta run a better route" - "gotta make that catch"

or somebody like pierce say "gotta make that tackle" - "can't leave him open like that"

its all the same.. i leave work today victorious
          [/quote]

actually, almost never, unless they are talking about themselves.
          [/quote]

LA-WHO

ZA-HER

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]it WAS something to do today, Landon called it right of the bat [:P][/quote]
            The best part is you probably don't think he threw him under the bus. You just wanted to argue about it.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]<font size="6"><font size="2"><font size="3">don't try and do the ol "it was something to do" today...</font></font></font>[/quote]

where do you think I got the quote from MMB, the same place you just found, it WAS something to do today, Landon called it right of the bat [:P]

Actually, I'm gonna start adding something to these "starting an argument posts" from now on so that I can prove it to you, I can not wait till the next one [:P]
              [/quote]

oh stop it Daven, ur the worst. Be a man for once

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Be a man for once
                [/quote]
                lol good luck...He'll have to learn to be a boy first.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]it WAS something to do today, Landon called it right of the bat [:P][/quote]
                  The best part is you probably don't think he threw him under the bus. You just wanted to argue about it.
                  [/quote]

na dont buy it.. he came out and said it first.. this is his way to feel like hes never wrong, by pretending it was a joke

Comment

Time to go get a heavy glow...</P>

Morehead the new avy is for you.</P>

Comment

moorehead.. ur punishment for agreeing with scrappy?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]it WAS something to do today, Landon called it right of the bat [:P][/quote]
                        [/quote]

meh, I think he just misspoke, he's a football player not some English teacher, he gave out a line that the media spun into something it wasn't like they always do...everyone is right when they said if it wasn't TO then it wouldn't have been a big deal....if you watch the "whole" interview after the NE game, he seems very team oriented, his more recent interview tho was not as nice....I really don't like the "we just ran the plays that were called" comment, that's a clear redirection of blame.

not that I care at all about this subject to begin with [:P]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]moorehead.. ur punishment for agreeing with scrappy?

[/quote]</P>

thats fabulous []</P>

Comment

According to his Twitter feed, Chad Ochocinco plans to take advantage
                            of the NFL's decision to allow players to wear pink cleats and pink
                            gloves to promote Breast Cancer Awareness Month in Week Four:
                            In Week Four, and presumably only in Week Four.
                            NFL is supporting the pink&lt;_ I went a step further by having
                            everything pink I'm wearing, mouth piece and chin strap to.
                            about 8 hours ago from Echofon
                            Oh and as for getting fined I probably will because my entire shoe is
                            pink, gloves are all pink and wrist bands I'll match the fine n donate

Comment

When Terrell Owens walked off the field after the <font color="#000000">Buffalo Bills</font> loss Sunday at Ralph Wilson Stadium, a fan dumped a bag of popcorn on the receiver's head.
                              <font color="#0000ff">
                              </font><font color="#0000ff">On the bright side, it was about time something got thrown Owens' way.</font>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]When Terrell Owens walked off the field after the <font color="#000000">Buffalo Bills</font> loss Sunday at Ralph Wilson Stadium, a fan dumped a bag of popcorn on the receiver's head.
                                <font color="#0000ff">
                                </font><font color="#0000ff">On the bright side, it was about time something got thrown Owens' way.</font>[/quote]

ROFL!

Comment

Working...
                                X