• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="dezzzR"]

madonas thinking of adopting another nigerian baby. </p>

lmao. i hate you madona</p>[/quote]
    Cuz its not like we have thousands of homeless children or orphans in the USA!!!!!!

I F'N HATE THIS BIOTCH!!!!!!

NO MORE OUTSOURCING!!!!!!!

LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Again, I don't see how my financial situation is an "excuse"</p>

It's not like that's a cop out or anything.</p>

If I don't have the $$$, that's that</p>

[/quote]

It IS a cop out, whether you have the money or not isn't an issue, BLT.
      [/quote]</p>

We're not gonna start debating money like WR....</p>

If you have the money to buy a ticket, you do and you buy it</p>

If you don't, you say "oh well" and you save money so you can go another time</p>

[/quote]</p>

and if someones nice enough to offer you a ticket, you turn them down?</p>

your a ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude mothafuker blt. i am not happy with you</p>

[/quote]

Nah, it's not that... I appreciate the offer.

It's just that if everyone else is paying their way in, I think I should too
      [/quote]</p>

BLT. what are you? a loyal boyscout or some ****. </p>

i mean its good you have that way about you. it really is.but you dont want to be the nice guy that everyone walks all over. you have to be a ***** sometimes blt. its either i offer the ticket to you, or matt, or amanda. </p>

it doesnt make you a bad guy by accepting my offer blt. it makes you smart. </p>

and amanda it is. lol </p>

sorry matt</p>[/quote]
      No consideration for ya boy Kase-1?!?!?!?!?
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

If you don't, you say "oh well" and you save money so you can go another time</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

i mean its good you have that way about you. it really is.but you dont want to be the nice guy that everyone walks all over. you have to be a ***** sometimes blt. its either i offer the ticket to you, or matt, or amanda. </p>

it doesnt make you a bad guy by accepting my offer blt. it makes you smart. </p>

sorry matt</p>[/quote]

LOL

I mean, I have to see what's going on before the game, I don't have a big problem accepting the offer.. I dunno

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

madonas thinking of adopting another nigerian baby. </P>

lmao. i hate you madona</P>

[/quote]
          Cuz its not like we have thousands of homeless children or orphans in the USA!!!!!!

LOL
          [/quote]</P>

lol when it goes dead i gotta do it.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]bastage[/quote]</P>

lol </P>

</P>

yeaaa uhh you know A comes before M. lol</P>[/quote] Haha- yeah and T comes before A....

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

lol </P>

</P>

yeaaa uhh you know A comes before M. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! []</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]bastage[/quote]</p>

lol </p>

</p>

yeaaa uhh you know A comes before M. lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! []</p>[/quote]

Damn alphabetical order [:P]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

sorry matt</p>[/quote]

LOL

I mean, I have to see what's going on before the game, I don't have a big problem accepting the offer.. I dunno
                  [/quote]LT..... The Human Contradiction, LOL

You're a trip man, I have NO IDEA whats goin on in that casaba melon of yours

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

lmao. i hate you madona</p>

[/quote]

LOL
                    [/quote]</p>

lol when it goes dead i gotta do it.</p>[/quote]
                    LOL, see the Outsourcing is now effecting our Orphanages...... Thanks Madonnna and Angelina Jolie, you CNTS!!!!

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

lol </P>

*</P>

yeaaa uhh you know A comes before M. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! []</P>[/quote]

bros before hos my man...

i'll be bringing u up on man law charges
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]

LOL
                        [/quote]</p>

LOL, see the Outsourcing is now effecting our Orphanages...... Thanks Madonnna and Angelina Jolie, you CNTS!!!!
                        [/quote]

angelina gets a pass... cuz well... she may be the hottest female on earth
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

sorry matt</p>[/quote]

LOL

[/quote]LT..... The Human Contradiction, LOL

You're a trip man, I have NO IDEA whats goin on in that casaba melon of yours
                          [/quote]

LOL... I know I'm a trip.

Free ticket is great

But if the rest of you guys are paying for your own ticket, I think I personally would feel kinda bad about just getting a free ride on up.

I think I'd be happier if I bought my own ticket by you guys... I know I have the money for it.

Just gotta see what's going on in October.... long way away

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]bastage[/quote]</p>

lol </p>

</p>

yeaaa uhh you know A comes before M. lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! []</p>[/quote]

bros before hos my man...

i'll be bringing u up on man law charges[/quote]

OUCH

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]

LOL
                              [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

angelina gets a pass... cuz well... she may be the hottest female on earth[/quote]

Don't get me started...

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]

LOL
                                [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

angelina gets a pass... cuz well... she may be the hottest female on earth[/quote]

F' that, shes an American she should be helping the thousands of American children without homes and families.... Hell she pays taxes for it (unless shes like Wesley Snipes, LOL)

WTF is the point of getting a child from Africa, are they better than American children?!?!?!?!

If you cant tell this is a VERRRRRRRRY passionate subject for me, LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X