This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

madonas thinking of adopting another nigerian baby. </P>

lmao. i hate you madona</P>

[/quote]
    Cuz its not like we have thousands of homeless children or orphans in the USA!!!!!!

I F'N HATE THIS BIOTCH!!!!!!

NO MORE OUTSOURCING!!!!!!!

LOL
    [/quote]</P>

lol when it goes dead i gotta do it.</P>

[/quote]
    LOL, see the Outsourcing is now effecting our Orphanages...... Thanks Madonnna and Angelina Jolie, you CNTS!!!!
    [/quote] angelina gets a pass... cuz well... she may be the hottest female on earth[/quote]

F' that, shes an American she should be helping the thousands of American children without homes and families.... Hell she pays taxes for it (unless shes like Wesley Snipes, LOL)

WTF is the point of getting a child from Africa, are they better than American children?!?!?!?!

If you cant tell this is a VERRRRRRRRY passionate subject for me, LOL
    [/quote] na i hear ya bro... i'm with ya... but with those DSLs. how mad can u stay at her lol j/p[/quote]</P>

lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]bastage[/quote]</P>

lol </P>

</P>

yeaaa uhh you know A comes before M. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! []</P>

[/quote] bros before hos my man... i'll be bringing u up on man law charges[/quote]

OUCH
      [/quote]</P>

well see. amanda might piss me off before then. it IS 6 months from now. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Again, I don't see how my financial situation is an "excuse"</P>

It's not like that's a cop out or anything.</P>

If I don't have the $$$, that's that</P>

[/quote]

It IS a cop out, whether you have the money or not isn't an issue, BLT.
        [/quote]</P>

We're not gonna start debating money like WR....</P>

If you have the money to buy a ticket, you do and you buy it</P>

If you don't, you say "oh well" and you save money so you can go another time</P>

[/quote]</P>

and if someones nice enough to offer you a ticket, you turn them down?</P>

your a ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude mothafuker blt. i am not happy with you</P>

[/quote]

Nah, it's not that... I appreciate the offer.

It's just that if everyone else is paying their way in, I think I should too
        [/quote]</P>

BLT. what are you? a loyal boyscout or some ****. </P>

i mean its good you have that way about you. it really is.but you dont want to be the nice guy that everyone walks all over. you have to be a ***** sometimes blt. its either i offer the ticket to you, or matt, or amanda. </P>

it doesnt make you a bad guy by accepting my offer blt. it makes you smart. </P>

and amanda it is. lol </P>

sorry matt</P>

[/quote]
        No consideration for ya boy Kase-1?!?!?!?!?
        [/quote]</P>

dont you have season tickets?</P>

[/quote]

Only in the wettest of my dreams, LOL

I just usually wind up sitting in the same section when I get tix from connects or stubhub
        [/quote]</P>

ohh ****. yea cause you usually sit in the 120's on the visitors side right?</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]bastage[/quote]</p>

lol </p>

</p>

yeaaa uhh you know A comes before M. lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! []</p>

[/quote] bros before hos my man... i'll be bringing u up on man law charges[/quote]

OUCH
          [/quote]</p>

well see. amanda might piss me off before then. it IS 6 months from now. lol</p>[/quote]

ha ha...

I wasn't expecting the bros before hos line though...

I think that will get her pissed at Matt

Comment

My girl and I will be there.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Again, I don't see how my financial situation is an "excuse"</p>

It's not like that's a cop out or anything.</p>

If I don't have the $$$, that's that</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

We're not gonna start debating money like WR....</p>

If you have the money to buy a ticket, you do and you buy it</p>

If you don't, you say "oh well" and you save money so you can go another time</p>

[/quote]</p>

and if someones nice enough to offer you a ticket, you turn them down?</p>

your a ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude mothafuker blt. i am not happy with you</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

BLT. what are you? a loyal boyscout or some ****. </p>

i mean its good you have that way about you. it really is.but you dont want to be the nice guy that everyone walks all over. you have to be a ***** sometimes blt. its either i offer the ticket to you, or matt, or amanda. </p>

it doesnt make you a bad guy by accepting my offer blt. it makes you smart. </p>

and amanda it is. lol </p>

sorry matt</p>

[/quote]
              [/quote]</p>

dont you have season tickets?</p>

[/quote]

I just usually wind up sitting in the same section when I get tix from connects or stubhub
              [/quote]</p>

ohh ****. yea cause you usually sit in the 120's on the visitors side right?</p>[/quote]Yezzir, I have NEVER sat on the Giants side EVER..... Honestly it dont matter cause no matter where Im at I make it Loud &amp; Proud
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

If you don't, you say "oh well" and you save money so you can go another time</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i mean its good you have that way about you. it really is.but you dont want to be the nice guy that everyone walks all over. you have to be a ***** sometimes blt. its either i offer the ticket to you, or matt, or amanda. </P>

it doesnt make you a bad guy by accepting my offer blt. it makes you smart. </P>

sorry matt</P>

[/quote]
                [/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

ohh ****. yea cause you usually sit in the 120's on the visitors side right?</P>

[/quote]Yezzir, I have NEVER sat on the Giants side EVER..... Honestly it dont matter cause no matter where Im at I make it Loud &amp; Proud
                [/quote]</P>

trust me. they hear us banging the seats like war drums</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

If you don't, you say "oh well" and you save money so you can go another time</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

i mean its good you have that way about you. it really is.but you dont want to be the nice guy that everyone walks all over. you have to be a ***** sometimes blt. its either i offer the ticket to you, or matt, or amanda. </p>

it doesnt make you a bad guy by accepting my offer blt. it makes you smart. </p>

sorry matt</p>

[/quote]
                  [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

ohh ****. yea cause you usually sit in the 120's on the visitors side right?</p>

[/quote]Yezzir, I have NEVER sat on the Giants side EVER..... Honestly it dont matter cause no matter where Im at I make it Loud &amp; Proud
                  [/quote]</p>

trust me. they hear us banging the seats like war drums</p>[/quote]

I thought when you went to a Giants home game, you had to sit in your seat, fold your hands across your lap, not make any noise.... never stand up... stuff like that?

lol

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

sorry matt</p>

[/quote]
                    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

ohh ****. yea cause you usually sit in the 120's on the visitors side right?</p>

[/quote]</p>

trust me. they hear us banging the seats like war drums</p>[/quote]
                    LOL... MAH DUDE!!!!!!

I do the same thing, so much so that I dont stop til my hands are RAW and I can barley use em, LOL.... But I realized that wearing lineman or WR gloves helps with the 'rawing' of your hands and keeps the noise level at the top of its peak like if you had no gloves at all
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

lol mine too man. hate the winter though. it hurts after a while. </P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ecslancer68"]You guys got room for one more for the raiders game?
                        [/quote]

we got room for 80k more[/quote]

Matt, our favorite local idiot is back...

The one

The legendary

The Master of all Knowledge

The only

MANNING BOWL
                        [/quote]
                        uhggg

where
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

lol mine too man. hate the winter though. it hurts after a while. </p>[/quote]
                          OMG after the Carolina game my hands were practically bleeding...... The throwing of snow didnt really help with that either, LOL

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ecslancer68"]You guys got room for one more for the raiders game?
                            [/quote]

The one

The legendary

The only

MANNING BOWL
                            [/quote]
                            uhggg

where[/quote]

In the Eli agrees with DavenIII thread.

I'm taking care of him right now...

I can't believe some of the **** he says...

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ecslancer68"]You guys got room for one more for the raiders game?
                              [/quote]

The one

The legendary

The only

MANNING BOWL
                              [/quote]
                              uhggg

where[/quote]

In the Eli agrees with DavenIII thread.

I'm taking care of him right now...

I can't believe some of the **** he says...
                              [/quote]

keep in mind he does it to press ur buttons.. don't let him get to u...

i got him.. i'll be taking my shots
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

sorry matt</P>

[/quote]
                                [/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

trust me. they hear us banging the seats like war drums</P>

[/quote]

I thought when you went to a Giants home game, you had to sit in your seat, fold your hands across your lap, not make any noise.... never stand up... stuff like that?

lol
                                [/quote]</P>

funny you say that. at the carolina game these 2 lesbos sat in the row infront of us 2 seats over. kick off comes and me and my friend millers banging on the seats and they look at us and say"is that really necessary?!" i looked at her with the "who the **** are you face?" and said "were here all game ladies" wit that miller leaned over and yelled" YEAAAAAAAA, LETS GOOBLUUUE" right in their ears. i was dying. lol</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X