X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    keep in mind he does it to press ur buttons.. don't let him get to u...

i got him.. i'll be taking my shots[/quote]

He can press all the buttons he wants

I got a full summer vacation ahead of me

BRING IT ***** is my message

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

lol mine too man. hate the winter though. it hurts after a while. </P>

[/quote]
      OMG after the Carolina game my hands were practically bleeding...... The throwing of snow didnt really help with that either, LOL
      [/quote]</P>

lol was too scared to throw the snow. they were kicking people out and taking their season tickets. </P>

</P>

fuuuuuk that lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

lol mine too man. hate the winter though. it hurts after a while. </p>

[/quote]
        OMG after the Carolina game my hands were practically bleeding...... The throwing of snow didnt really help with that either, LOL
        [/quote]</p>

lol was too scared to throw the snow. they were kicking people out and taking their season tickets. </p>

</p>

fuuuuuk that lol</p>[/quote]

yeah.... that's messed up...

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

funny you say that. at the carolina game these 2 lesbos sat in the row infront of us 2 seats over. kick off comes and me and my friend millers banging on the seats and they look at us and say"is that really necessary?!" i looked at her with the "who the **** are you face?" and said "were here all game ladies" wit that miller leaned over and yelled" YEAAAAAAAA, LETS GOOBLUUUE" right in their ears. i was dying. lol</p>[/quote]
          WOW, that's F'n GREAT!!!!!!

I must say Im the EXACT same way, someone tells me something like that, you'll realize it was a mistake, LOL
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
            keep in mind he does it to press ur buttons.. don't let him get to u... i got him.. i'll be taking my shots[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

a full summer vaca to get out and get some females. hop to it</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
              keep in mind he does it to press ur buttons.. don't let him get to u... i got him.. i'll be taking my shots[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

a full summer vaca to get out and get some females. hop to it</p>[/quote]

that too [Y]

Comment

[/quote]
                [/quote]</p>

lol was too scared to throw the snow. they were kicking people out and taking their season tickets. </p>

</p>

NOWAY!!!!!!

They wereent taking ANYONE out in the section I was sitting at (125) and it was like a F'N blizzard!!!!

If they dont want people throwing snow then CLEAN THE GOD DAMNED SEATS AND AISLES!!!!!! Its not like snow was hurting anyone, and we were throwing it striaght up in the air as means of celebration not smashing Panthers players........

Aite well we did do that, but in jest, LOL
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]
                  [/quote]</p>

</p>

NOWAY!!!!!!

They wereent taking ANYONE out in the section I was sitting at (125) and it was like a F'N blizzard!!!!

If they dont want people throwing snow then CLEAN THE GOD DAMNED SEATS AND AISLES!!!!!! Its not like snow was hurting anyone, and we were throwing it striaght up in the air as means of celebration not smashing Panthers players........

Aite well we did do that, but in jest, LOL
                  [/quote]

If we lost that Carolina game in OT, I would have thrown a giant *** snowball at RW for muffing that punt in OT and almost losing the ball at what? Deep in our own territory?

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

funny you say that. at the carolina game these 2 lesbos sat in the row infront of us 2 seats over. kick off comes and me and my friend millers banging on the seats and they look at us and say"is that really necessary?!" i looked at her with the "who the **** are you face?" and said "were here all game ladies" wit that miller leaned over and yelled" YEAAAAAAAA, LETS GOOBLUUUE" right in their ears. i was dying. lol</P>

[/quote]

I must say Im the EXACT same way, someone tells me something like that, you'll realize it was a mistake, LOL
                    [/quote]</P>

i cant STAND unfimilar faces telling me to sit or keep it down. if your a ticket holder, i might listen.lol one time i was taaaanked and the giantsoffense wasdriving on our endzone and theyre right in front of us and i tried starting a chant and everyoneyelled STFU at me!!!!!! </P>

"haha myyy baad"[]</P>

Comment

funny you say that. at the carolina game these 2 lesbos sat in the row infront of us 2 seats over. kick off comes and me and my friend millers banging on the seats and they look at us and say"is that really necessary?!" i looked at her with the "who the **** are you face?" and said "were here all game ladies" wit that miller leaned over and yelled" YEAAAAAAAA, LETS GOOBLUUUE" right in their ears. i was dying. lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

i cant STAND unfimilar faces telling me to sit or keep it down. if your a ticket holder, i might listen.lol one time i was taaaanked and the giantsoffense wasdriving on our endzone and theyre right in front of us and i tried starting a chant and everyoneyelled STFU at me!!!!!! </p>

"haha myyy baad"[]</p>[/quote]
                      LOL at the Carolina game everyone was so HYPED the whole time that I had 2 tell people to STFU cuz we're on Offense and theyll miss calls...... .But that game was like no other, I dont know if it was just my section and the next few on either side, but we were standing THE WHOLE TIME..... like from the moment of kickoff to the last whistle

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

funny you say that. at the carolina game these 2 lesbos sat in the row infront of us 2 seats over. kick off comes and me and my friend millers banging on the seats and they look at us and say"is that really necessary?!" i looked at her with the "who the **** are you face?" and said "were here all game ladies" wit that miller leaned over and yelled" YEAAAAAAAA, LETS GOOBLUUUE" right in their ears. i was dying. lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

i cant STAND unfimilar faces telling me to sit or keep it down. if your a ticket holder, i might listen.lol one time i was taaaanked and the giantsoffense wasdriving on our endzone and theyre right in front of us and i tried starting a chant and everyoneyelled STFU at me!!!!!! </p>

"haha myyy baad"[]</p>[/quote]
                        LOL at the Carolina game everyone was so HYPED the whole time that I had 2 tell people to STFU cuz we're on Offense and theyll miss calls...... .But that game was like no other, I dont know if it was just my section and the next few on either side, but we were standing THE WHOLE TIME..... like from the moment of kickoff to the last whistle
                        [/quote]

I really wished I could have gone to the Carolina game last year... that woulda been so awesome

Comment

funny you say that. at the carolina game these 2 lesbos sat in the row infront of us 2 seats over. kick off comes and me and my friend millers banging on the seats and they look at us and say"is that really necessary?!" i looked at her with the "who the **** are you face?" and said "were here all game ladies" wit that miller leaned over and yelled" YEAAAAAAAA, LETS GOOBLUUUE" right in their ears. i was dying. lol</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i cant STAND unfimilar faces telling me to sit or keep it down. if your a ticket holder, i might listen.lol one time i was taaaanked and the giantsoffense wasdriving on our endzone and theyre right in front of us and i tried starting a chant and everyoneyelled STFU at me!!!!!! </P>

"haha myyy baad"[]</P>

[/quote]
                          [/quote]</P>

heell fukin yea man. it was crazy. my section sat down mid 2nd quarter. but we were back up for 3rd, 4th and ot. your right iv never seen it like that. hmmmmAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 6 months, i cant do this!!!!!!!!!!!!i need my fix</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

"haha myyy baad"[]</P>

[/quote]
                            [/quote]

I really wished I could have gone to the Carolina game last year... that woulda been so awesome
                            [/quote]</P>

LOL that is where i got slipped a roofy lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

LOL that is where i got slipped a roofy lol</p>[/quote]

were you hanging out with MMB at the time, because if so I have a theory about that.....

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

"haha myyy baad"[]</p>

[/quote]
                                [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

LOL that is where i got slipped a roofy lol</p>[/quote]

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X