This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

funny you say that. at the carolina game these 2 lesbos sat in the row infront of us 2 seats over. kick off comes and me and my friend millers banging on the seats and they look at us and say"is that really necessary?!" i looked at her with the "who the **** are you face?" and said "were here all game ladies" wit that miller leaned over and yelled" YEAAAAAAAA, LETS GOO*BLUUUE" right in their ears. i was dying. lol</P>

[/quote]
    WOW, that's F'n GREAT!!!!!!

I must say Im the EXACT same way, someone tells me something like that, you'll realize it was a mistake, LOL
    [/quote]</P>

*i cant STAND unfimilar faces telling me to sit or keep it down. if your a ticket holder, i might listen.lol one time i was taaaanked and the giants*offense was*driving on our endzone and theyre right in front of us and *i tried starting a chant and everyone*yelled *STFU at me!!!!!! </P>

"haha myyy baad"[]</P>

[/quote]
    LOL at the Carolina game everyone was so HYPED the whole time that I had 2 tell people to STFU cuz we're on Offense and theyll miss calls...... .But that game was like no other, I dont know if it was just my section and the next few on either side, but we were standing THE WHOLE TIME..... like from the moment of kickoff to the last whistle
    [/quote]

I really wished I could have gone to the Carolina game last year... that woulda been so awesome
    [/quote]</P>

LOL that is where i got slipped a roofy lol</P>[/quote]

yeaaaa

sorry bout that...
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

LOL that is where i got slipped a roofy lol</P>

[/quote]

were you hanging out with MMB at the time, because if so I have a theory about that.....
      [/quote]</P>

LOL i dont believe so... but 2 cosmos in 4 hours and i was fine then fainted sooo... sparked the drs and they ran blood tests lol ROOFY... MMB, was that you?</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

LOL that is where i got slipped a roofy lol</p>

[/quote]

were you hanging out with MMB at the time, because if so I have a theory about that.....
        [/quote]</p>

LOL i dont believe so... but 2 cosmos in 4 hours and i was fine then fainted sooo... sparked the drs and they ran blood tests lol ROOFY... MMB, was that you?</p>[/quote]

You gotta stop this fainting and blacking out.... [:P]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

LOL that is where i got slipped a roofy lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

LOL i dont believe so... but 2 cosmos in 4 hours and i was fine then fainted sooo... sparked the drs and they ran blood tests lol ROOFY... MMB, was that you?</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
            [/quote]

and you gotta start.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
              [/quote]

and you gotta start.
              [/quote]</P>

good one! lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

LOL that is where i got slipped a roofy lol</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

LOL i dont believe so... but 2 cosmos in 4 hours and i was fine then fainted sooo... sparked the drs and they ran blood tests lol ROOFY... MMB, was that you?</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

LOL- HI FRIEND!! your alive!! oh how ive missed you! </P>

</P>

and shush LT! its not my fault i got spiked and saturday was rare... that hasnt happened since my 21st bday lol</P>

Comment

wait someone really spiked your drink???

Comment

dont mean to sound harsh but you missed a hell of a game then. lol

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]wait someone really spiked your drink???[/quote]</P>

yeah literally... i made my dad wait for me cuz i wanted to see the boys get on the field then i was carted outta the stadium. i had a severe concussion was outta work for 2 weeks and i looked like i got jumped my face was so swollen and bruised and bloody from when i fainted and wacked my head on the concrete stairs. lol but i woke up and was alert enough to watch the second half of 4th quarter and OT lol- im a tropper when it comes to my g-mennnnnnnn! lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]wait someone really spiked your drink???[/quote]</P>

yeah literally... i made my dad wait for me cuz i wanted to see the boys get on the field then i was carted outta the stadium. i had a severe concussion was outta work for 2 weeks and i looked like i got jumped my face was so swollen and bruised and bloody from when i fainted and wacked my head on the concrete stairs. lol but i woke up and was alert enough to watch the second half of 4th quarter and OT lol- im a tropper when it comes to my g-mennnnnnnn! lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

jesus christ! thats sooo messsed up. thank God your dad was with you</P>

Comment

i know, i make jokes and laugh about it now but i seriously prob woulda died if he wasnt there cuz everyone wouldve been like oh shes fine just drunk...

Comment

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

ahhh and the work day is over!! [] have a good night boys! talk to you tomorrow!!

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]wait someone really spiked your drink???[/quote]</p>

yeah literally... i made my dad wait for me cuz i wanted to see the boys get on the field then i was carted outta the stadium. i had a severe concussion was outta work for 2 weeks and i looked like i got jumped my face was so swollen and bruised and bloody from when i fainted and wacked my head on the concrete stairs. lol but i woke up and was alert enough to watch the second half of 4th quarter and OT lol- im a tropper when it comes to my g-mennnnnnnn! lol</p>[/quote]

Damn girl...

Comment

I'm going to this game MFers. Be ready!

Comment

Working...
                                X