• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

We need a new topic to debate
    [/quote]

recently made a wager with my friend...who seems to be a HUGE Sinorice Moss supporter.

I gave him 4 to 1 Odds on Moss making the Pro-bowl this year (he mentioned it I said no way)
    Hundred Dollar bet.

then later that night, I mentioned he might not even make the team, he gave me 10 to 1 odds on that.
    Hundred Dollar bet.

what do you think good bet's? bad bets?

personally I think I'm gonna push...but if he doesn't make the team...bam...1100 dollars.
    [/quote]

haha u'll def push... we ain't gettin rid of him... but its crazy for him to make that bet
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
      *in Quality Control, inspecting parts...

but its boring, i can do this with my eyes closed and my guess is a raging nut job who screams all day. I need the boards to zone him out[/quote]

My QC guys have been good lately, I don't hate you as much atm.
      [/quote]

****** bag engineers

Comment

[/quote]

recently made a wager with my friend...who seems to be a HUGE Sinorice Moss supporter.

I gave him 4 to 1 Odds on Moss making the Pro-bowl this year (he mentioned it I said no way)
        Hundred Dollar bet.

then later that night, I mentioned he might not even make the team, he gave me 10 to 1 odds on that.
        Hundred Dollar bet.

personally I think I'm gonna push...but if he doesn't make the team...bam...1100 dollars.
        [/quote]

I highly doubt Moss makes the team this year with Hixon, Smith, Mario, Hicks, and Barden on the roster.

Tyree could stay because of his value on special teams.

And if Moss makes the team, there is no way in hell he sniffs a Pro Bowl

Good bet for you I think

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

Hundred Dollar bet.

Hundred Dollar bet.

[/quote]

I highly doubt Moss makes the team this year with Hixon, Smith, Mario, Hicks, and Barden on the roster.

Good bet for you I think
          [/quote]

We have the same amount of WRs this year as we do last year, why would Moss be cut. Tyree gets that 52nd roster spot cuz of special teams

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

Hundred Dollar bet.

Hundred Dollar bet.

[/quote]

Good bet for you I think
            [/quote]

We have the same amount of WRs this year as we do last year, why would Moss be cut. Tyree gets that 52nd roster spot cuz of special teams[/quote]

He'd get cut because he sucks

There have been times when he's been healthy and he hasn't even suited up for the team... he wasn't even in uni for the 2007 playoff run.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

We have the same amount of WRs this year as we do last year, why would Moss be cut. Tyree gets that 52nd roster spot cuz of special teams[/quote]

Cause we are picking up a FA WR...kekeke

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

you do realize he was the most sure handed receiver on the team last year right? caught every single pass thrown to him I believe.

Comment

[/quote]

you do realize he was the most sure handed receiver on the team last year right? caught every single pass thrown to him I believe.
                  [/quote]

All 12 of them... yup...

And why were there times where he didn't suit up when he was healthy? Moss was not active for the 07 playoffs.... I think the coaches know something we don't

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

Hundred Dollar bet.

Hundred Dollar bet.

[/quote]

Good bet for you I think
                    [/quote]

There have been times when he's been healthy and he hasn't even suited up for the team... he wasn't even in uni for the 2007 playoff run.
                    [/quote]
                    in 2007 u weren't able to legally be considered an adult...

alots changed since then...

ur legally an adult, just not acting like it []

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

All 12 of them... yup...

And why were there times where he didn't suit up when he was healthy? Moss was not active for the 07 playoffs.... I think the coaches know something we don't
                      [/quote]

hey dude, I think he's not making the team, see the bets? I'm just saying, to say he sucks seems a bit over the top considering he caught every single pass thrown in his direction last year.

and MMB, I think you give him too much credit, he wasn't acting like an adult last year and still isn't now.

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Jeez- is everyone hung over this morning?? Conversation is moving way too fast in here..lol.</P>

Hey S+M, i dont believe we have gotten your version of the Soiree....</P>

[/quote]

My version of what?
                        [/quote] Did you make it to the Draft Party??</P>

If you did, im sure you have a funny story to tell....</P>

Comment

swine flu cured by ice cream??????? hmmmm

Comment

Who gets cut, and in what order...?</P>

Moss</P>

Maningham</P>

Barden</P>

Hixon</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

Who gets cut, and in what order...?</p>

Moss</p>

Maningham</p>

Barden</p>

Hixon</p>[/quote]

Moss (hopefully for me) and that's it.

we had 7 WR on our roster last year...we'll have at least 6 this year imho.

Nicks/Hixon/Smith/Barden/Manningham/FA signing/Tyree.

Comment

good morning!!

Comment

Working...
                                X