This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Yes I've heard of it, but couldn't tell you what it was....and for the same reason I suppose.
    It's a shot of Jameson's followed by a shot of pickle juice.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2Z2 View Post

Itís a federal offense and it should be punishable by lethal injection.
      Eh, they're saving us time. Now we just go to the post office down the road every couple of days and throw the gigantic pile of junk mail into their trash can.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

Your spray might be helpful in the woods, but indoors a steady stream is better for not leaving a mess.
        And... you know this from first hand experience?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Ever try the juice from fresh sucked clams with vodka?

Fantastic. If you like clams. Which you should, considering you live on long island and are a rich man.
          2 of these things are true.

I do live on LI and do like clams. As JP can attest, not all bankers are rich. Only the ones that are smart enough to be criminals are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

2 of these things are true.

I do live on LI and do like clams. As JP can attest, not all bankers are rich. Only the ones that are smart enough to be criminals are.
            I'm only in the planning stages of creating my criminal enterprises.....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Eh, they're saving us time. Now we just go to the post office down the road every couple of days and throw the gigantic pile of junk mail into their trash can.
              that's...interesting...
              for some reason I thought they were just pored in the same rocks glass or something
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Sometimes I forget that I lovingly think of you as literal Lilly.
                What on earth are you talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by R2Z2 View Post

Lol wtf
                  better yet, you should just sit, the wife won't appreciate the bathroom being misted.

Comment

Yes it's Becky Lynch. And you're probably referring to Paige as the one with the bad neck injury that forced her retirement. She's only 24!!

edit - she's 25, whoops. either way, far too young to have a career ending injury.
                    Maybe they should change the rules so there are no high leaps or bodies slamming into each other at high velocity and definitely no jarring movements or blows to the head. The fans will love the changes, just ask the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

And... you know this from first hand experience?
                      Yes, I have cleaned up bathrooms after bfs with the aim of a blind chipmunk having a seizure. JFC guys the bowl isn't that small a target and you are inches away, how do you miss so much?

Comment

Yes, I have cleaned up bathrooms after bfs with the aim of a blind chipmunk having a seizure. JFC guys the bowl isn't that small a target and you are inches away, how do you miss so much?
                        Because they haven't mastered the art of bobbing and weaving as they perform their bodily functions in a haze of alcohol.

Comment

better yet, you should just sit, the wife won't appreciate the bathroom being misted.
                          Haha, she probably would. Itís sucks living with all women, I canít blame it on someone else.

Comment

Yes it's Becky Lynch. And you're probably referring to Paige as the one with the bad neck injury that forced her retirement. She's only 24!!

edit - she's 25, whoops. either way, far too young to have a career ending injury.
                            That is young, was reading up on her, she comes from a wrestling family so I would gather she was a good worker. It also appears she is a good worker outside the ring as well. If you are a wrestling fan I would recommend the WWE network. I have it with our fire stick. Iím not much of a fan of the WWE these days. I prefer ROH and honestly some independents but the Network has some great retro stuff on there. Vince bought the libraries of so many great old promotions.

Comment

• Anyone on here excited for baseball season?

Comment

What on earth are you talking about?
                                Ignore me; I have been having the drinking.

Comment

Working...
                                X