This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]i know today does suck. i need entertainment[/quote]

well if you were closer I'd just take offa work and hang out...I'm really bored today at work anyhow...to bad you are off in east bumble****.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]i know today does suck. i need entertainment[/quote]</P>

Dance blt, DANCE!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]i know today does suck. i need entertainment[/quote]

What entertains you?

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]i know today does suck. i need entertainment[/quote]</p>

Dance blt, DANCE!!</p>[/quote]

LOL

BLT= overly Caucasian, remove from dance floor

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]i know today does suck. i need entertainment[/quote]

well if you were closer I'd just take offa work and hang out...I'm really bored today at work anyhow...to bad you are off in east bumble****.
            [/quote]</P>

anyone live on the island wanna grab some lunch???</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]i know today does suck. i need entertainment[/quote]</P>

Dance blt, DANCE!!</P>

[/quote]

LOL

[/quote]</P>

hahahahha LT id love to see your moves!</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]i know today does suck. i need entertainment[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

anyone live on the island wanna grab some lunch???</P>

[/quote]</P>

not me [] i wish we all worked closer together, im def down for lunch today</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]i know today does suck. i need entertainment[/quote]</p>

Dance blt, DANCE!!</p>

[/quote]

LOL

[/quote]</p>

hahahahha LT id love to see your moves!</p>[/quote]

LMAO

Ur eyes would be scarred for life

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Who gets cut, and in what order...?</P>

Moss</P>

Maningham</P>

Barden</P>

Hixon</P>

[/quote] moss, manningham, barden, hixon[/quote] They all get cut??? lol.</P>

Not sure about Moss, but i think between Mario, Barden, Nicks..One is gone...Mario??</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Who gets cut, and in what order...?</p>

Moss</p>

Maningham</p>

Barden</p>

Hixon</p>

[/quote] moss, manningham, barden, hixon[/quote] They all get cut??? lol.</p>

Not sure about Moss, but i think between Mario, Barden, Nicks..One is gone...Mario??</p>[/quote]

Moss will be cut if anyone, I think. Mario stays... this is only his second year.

Wouldn't make sense to cut Nicks after drafting him first pick

We traded up to snag Barden, so we won't be cutting him.

But Moss? I think his time has come

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Who gets cut, and in what order...?</P>

Moss</P>

Maningham</P>

Barden</P>

Hixon</P>

[/quote] moss, manningham, barden, hixon[/quote] They all get cut??? lol.</P>

Not sure about Moss, but i think between Mario, Barden, Nicks..One is gone...Mario??</P>[/quote]

Moss will be cut if anyone, I think. Mario stays... this is only his second year.

[/quote] Sooo- your saying all three are very good on ST??

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]
                          Sooo- your saying all three are very good on ST??[/quote]

we had 7 WR's on our Roster last year Pats.

only 2 of them were really good at Special Teams.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Who gets cut, and in what order...?</p>

Moss</p>

Maningham</p>

Barden</p>

Hixon</p>

[/quote] moss, manningham, barden, hixon[/quote] They all get cut??? lol.</p>

Not sure about Moss, but i think between Mario, Barden, Nicks..One is gone...Mario??</p>[/quote]

[/quote] Sooo- your saying all three are very good on ST??[/quote]

Nah.... it's that this year, we lost both Plax and Toomer, so we drafted Nicks and Barden..

Nicks is gonna be a starter this year I think with Hixon and Smith

Barden will be used as a situational receiver in the red zone.

Tyree is a beast on special teams

With Hixon, Smith, Nicks, Barden, Boss, and Beckum, Moss is worthless to us

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Jeez- is everyone hung over this morning?? Conversation is moving way too fast in here..lol.</p>

Hey S+M, i dont believe we have gotten your version of the Soiree....</p>

[/quote]

My version of what?
                              [/quote] Did you make it to the Draft Party??</p>

If you did, im sure you have a funny story to tell....</p>[/quote]

Yeah I made it. I didn't realize how far it was coming from south jersey. But it was a fun time. Got to meet everyone on here. Got the numbers of the people from there so we can all meet up at the game, and tail gate and such.

I had to left after the first round, because it was going to take a while to get home, but overall it was a fun time.

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]

Yeah I made it. I didn't realize how far it was coming from south jersey. But it was a fun time. Got to meet everyone on here. Got the numbers of the people from there so we can all meet up at the game, and tail gate and such.

I had to left after the first round, because it was going to take a while to get home, but overall it was a fun time.

[/quote]</P>

</P>

i remember meeting you! then the night got blurry lol</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X