X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]

Yeah I made it. I didn't realize how far it was coming from south jersey. But it was a fun time. Got to meet everyone on here. Got the numbers of the people from there so we can all meet up at the game, and tail gate and such.

I had to left after the first round, because it was going to take a while to get home, but overall it was a fun time.

[/quote]</P>

*</P>

i remember meeting you! then the night got blurry lol</P>[/quote]

SMS slipped the mickey this time lol
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Yeah I made it. I didn't realize how far it was coming from south jersey. But it was a fun time. Got to meet everyone on here. Got the numbers of the people from there so we can all meet up at the game, and tail gate and such.

I had to left after the first round, because it was going to take a while to get home, but overall it was a fun time.

[/quote]</p>

</p>

i remember meeting you! then the night got blurry lol</p>[/quote]

Yeah I met you outside. And then you went to take shots couple times, and then when you finally sat down you were toasted. I remember asking you if you wanted water, and you said no, and that your hair was in the sauce from the fries, and you kept staring like it wasn't sinking in, lol.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

SMS slipped the mickey this time lol[/quote]

LOL. I would guess the bar tender, because she kept taking shots right up there. I was actually chilling with you and Ozzie, and his friend. They are def. cool guys. It will be fun hanging with them next time as well.

Comment

Yeah I met you outside. And then you went to take shots couple times, and then when you finally sat down you were toasted. I remember asking you if you wanted water, and you said no, and that your hair was in the sauce from the fries, and you kept staring like it wasn't sinking in, lol.

[/quote]

LOL funny stuff...

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

i remember meeting you! then the night got blurry lol</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

oh wow... lol i am such an embarrassment! haha sauce from the fries?? lol i remember digging thru daven's friends fries to find this biggest one.. lol poor kid probably thought i was nuts! lol... whatever it was good times, 10/11 cant come soon enough!!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote] SMS slipped the mickey this time lol[/quote]

LOL. I would guess the bar tender, because she kept taking shots right up there. I was actually chilling with you and Ozzie, and his friend. They are def. cool guys. It will be fun hanging with them next time as well.
              [/quote]</P>

yeah everyone was cool as ****... ozzie was def good peoples, i think i bull ****ted with them most of the night while i was somewhat alert.. lol</P>

Comment

[/quote]</p>

</p>

[/quote]

LMAO

Comment

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

hahahahaha just awesome. </P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

i remember meeting you! then the night got blurry lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

oh wow... lol i am such an embarrassment! haha sauce from the fries?? lol i remember digging thru daven's friends fries to find this biggest one.. lol poor kid probably thought i was nuts! lol... whatever it was good times, 10/11 cant come soon enough!!!!</p>[/quote]

you did successfully find the biggest fry, so I figured you couldn't be "That" bad...guess I assumed too much heh.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

i remember meeting you! then the night got blurry lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

oh wow... lol i am such an embarrassment! haha sauce from the fries?? lol i remember digging thru daven's friends fries to find this biggest one.. lol poor kid probably thought i was nuts! lol... whatever it was good times, 10/11 cant come soon enough!!!!</p>[/quote]

Yeah it was you and matt sitting with me, and your eyes were all spinny, and your hair was in the cheese sauce i think from the fries. And I was like your hair is in the sauce, and you looked at me, and it was funny because it wasn't sinking in.

Then you kept saying how you wanted to fight someone that night, lol. And then you went to the bathroom, and that was all she wrote for the night.

But yeah. Ozzie and his friend were def. cool guys. The kid who owns the bar in huntington was cool as well. I liked talking to Kase. Overall i had a great time!

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"]
                        Sooo- your saying all three are very good on ST??[/quote]

we had 7 WR's on our Roster last year Pats.

only 2 of them were really good at Special Teams.
                        [/quote] I dunno guys. Somehow i just dont see 4 spots available to Mario, Hixon, Nicks, and Barden...

Comment

And me and SMS even got into an argument about football at the bar...well a small argument.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]I dunno guys. Somehow i just dont see 4 spots available to Mario, Hixon, Nicks, and Barden...[/quote]

Mario and Hixon made the team last year....

Nicks and Barden replace Plax and Toomer.

the math works.

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

oh wow... lol i am such an embarrassment! haha sauce from the fries?? lol i remember digging thru daven's friends fries to find this biggest one.. lol poor kid probably thought i was nuts! lol... whatever it was good times, 10/11 cant come soon enough!!!!</P>[/quote]

Yeah it was you and matt sitting with me, and your eyes were all spinny, and your hair was in the cheese sauce i think from the fries. And I was like your hair is in the sauce, and you looked at me, and it was funny because it wasn't sinking in.

Then you kept saying how you wanted to fight someone that night, lol. And then you went to the bathroom, and that was all she wrote for the night.

But yeah. Ozzie and his friend were def. cool guys. The kid who owns the bar in huntington was cool as well. I liked talking to Kase. Overall i had a great time!
                              [/quote] See now thats what im talkin bout..lmao.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"]I dunno guys. Somehow i just dont see 4 spots available to Mario, Hixon, Nicks, and Barden...[/quote]

Mario and Hixon made the team last year....

Nicks and Barden replace Plax and Toomer.

the math works.
                                [/quote] Nicks and Barden replace who?? when??</P>

Dont be stingie with that stuff. share...lol.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X