X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Way too much work. You are right about the red onions though
    I put onions on everything. I think a fresh Kaiser roll compliments Roast Beef the best, like Joe said.

Comment

Iv seen him on tv sometimes when I go into the deli. I thought he was gay.
      My wife watches some cooking show that he is on, where they all jabber rather gayly. The Munch, or something?

Comment

Mcnabb asking her if she's a squirter? lmao What a creep.
        It's good to know, before going down there. Might need to bring goggles and noseplugs.

Comment

• Nice work in the members picture thread, Joe. But didn't you leave a few out? Some people mIght get jealous, LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
            Nice work in the members picture thread, Joe. But didn't you leave a few out? Some people mIght get jealous, LOL!
            I did only the members I wanted to piss off.
            Like you, jmike, Rudy, MH....and then the ones I really wanted to piss off, like Blue clue and Harooni....

I got a few minutes....maybe I'll throw a couple more up there....
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
              Nice work in the members picture thread, Joe. But didn't you leave a few out? Some people mIght get jealous, LOL!
              Jmikes gave me a good chuckle, so did MHs

Comment

• few more added....
                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                "No...I didn't."
                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Geez, just because I am prepared to protect myself everyone thinks I'm some crazy ***** with a knife. Besides, that is a chef's knife, wouldn't risk damaging a good chef's knife on someone's sternum.

Comment

the MH one was hilarious
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

Geez, just because I am prepared to protect myself everyone thinks I'm some crazy ***** with a knife. Besides, that is a chef's knife, wouldn't risk damaging a good chef's knife on someone's sternum.
                      perhaps that's why he chose the picture with that knife specifically....
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                      X