Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

25 in oct...

uhg... midway thru my 20s
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

"JERRY JERRY JERRY!!!!!"

...Damn, I gotta go 2 work (and they finally blocked the Giants MBs, yet I can still post on my Rangers & Yanks MBs) see ya mothalovas in 8hrs
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]25 in oct...

uhg... midway thru my 20s[/quote]
        UGH, im 25 at the end of Aug...... I hate thinking that im gonna be halfway through my 20s as well

Are we having quarter life crisises????? LOL
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]25 in oct...

uhg... midway thru my 20s[/quote]
          UGH, im 25 at the end of Aug...... I hate thinking that im gonna be halfway through my 20s as well

[/quote]

haha

stay high, stay young...

[]
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]25 in oct... uhg... midway thru my 20s[/quote]

[/quote] haha stay high, stay young... [][/quote]</P>

ugh- i was pickin you until that comment.. how am i gonna marry someone thats gonna be so high they wont remember the wedding. awesome[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]25 in oct... uhg... midway thru my 20s[/quote]

[/quote] haha stay high, stay young... [][/quote]</p>

ugh- i was pickin you until that comment.. how am i gonna marry someone thats gonna be so high they wont remember the wedding. awesome[]</p>[/quote]

I'll remember every second of it [] []

Comment

[/quote] haha stay high, stay young... [][/quote]</P>

ugh- i was pickin you until that comment.. how am i gonna marry someone thats gonna be so high they wont remember the wedding. awesome[]</P>[/quote]

gettin high hasnt had an effect on my memory... wait what are we talking about again?

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="UmenYiourAnIdiot"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i am a definate with +1... once i am over this stupid flu ill shoot out an email to a few people to get the crowd bigger (and to get more girls for all you pigs) lol ill keep you posted as my number of guests rises but me and gabby are in for now!! []</p>

[/quote]

so i should leave my girlfriend home?!?! damnit i think shed kill me
                  [/quote]</p>

NOOO bring her!! im going to be wayy out number so ill need all the help i can get</p>[/quote]

kk You 2 look like youd get along just fine. Best of luck.

Comment

Wait, I thought Mariah Carey is already married?

Comment

[quote user="lawl"]Wait, I thought Mariah Carey is already married?
                      [/quote]</P>

no ring on this finger- not yet anyways</P>

Comment

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#ff1493 size=4>" I'm going to the draft day party! Think you can handle the Competition Ms.iBleedBlue85? "</FONT></P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#ff1493 size=4>" I'm going to the draft day party! Think you can handle the Competition Ms.iBleedBlue85? "</FONT></P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

absolutely!! []</P>

Comment

bad joke I guess, I was talking about the actual Mariah Carey and referencing her as you

Comment

lol well yeah she is married to Nick Cannon lol but im not married. lol i got the joke, i think........

Comment

we'll move on hah

Comment

Working...
                                X