X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"]I dunno guys. Somehow i just dont see 4 spots available to Mario, Hixon, Nicks, and Barden...[/quote]

Mario and Hixon made the team last year....

Nicks and Barden replace Plax and Toomer.

the math works.
    [/quote] Nicks and Barden replace who?? when??</p>

Dont be stingie with that stuff. share...lol.</p>[/quote]

In my mind the WR corp this year will be

1- Hixon

2- Nicks

3- Smith

4- Mario

5- Barden

6- Moss/Tyree; loser gets cut.

We lost 2 WR, we drafted 2 WR, so we made up for our losses

Comment

Nicks and Barden replace who?? when??</p>

Dont be stingie with that stuff. share...lol.</p>[/quote]

I mean as far as roster spots, not actual ability or talent.

we lost Plax and Toomer, that is 2 free slots for WR's if we go in with the same amount of WR's we did last year...we filled those two empty slots with Nicks and Barden....so if we kept every WR we have right now we'd have exactly the same amount of WR's as we did last year...so I'm kinda curious why you think someone will be cut in the first place.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"]I dunno guys. Somehow i just dont see 4 spots available to Mario, Hixon, Nicks, and Barden...[/quote]

Mario and Hixon made the team last year....

Nicks and Barden replace Plax and Toomer.

the math works.
        [/quote] Nicks and Barden replace who?? when??</P>

Dont be stingie with that stuff. share...lol.</P>

[/quote]

In my mind the WR corp this year will be

1- Hixon

2- Nicks

3- Smith

4- Mario

5- Barden

6- Moss/Tyree; loser gets cut.

We lost 2 WR, we drafted 2 WR, so we made up for our losses
        [/quote] I dont know LT, i will stick to what i said about all four..We shall see...</P>

Training camp should be interesting for you guys...</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]And me and SMS even got into an argument about football at the bar...well a small argument.
          [/quote]

LOL. I wouldn't call it an argument. More like a normal football debate. At least i considered it a debate, I really get annoyed to argue. I have Eli's personality, I keep an even kneel, and I am very patient. It takes ALOT to get my worked up.

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="DavenIII"]And me and SMS even got into an argument about football at the bar...well a small argument.
            [/quote]

LOL. I wouldn't call it an argument. More like a normal football debate. At least i considered it a debate, I really get annoyed to argue. I have Eli's personality, I keep an even kneel, and I am very patient. It takes ALOT to get my worked up.
            [/quote]</P>

i was agruing about Maclin all night anyways, thank god i wasnt alert to know we didnt get Bray, i wouldve cried... well i apologize once again for being an embarrassment and hopefully i gave you guys a laugh lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]

you did successfully find the biggest fry, so I figured you couldn't be "That" bad...guess I assumed too much heh.
              [/quote]</P>

LOL yes i did then i stole it and walked away to eat it.. lol im was a mess</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Nicks and Barden replace who?? when??</P>

Dont be stingie with that stuff. share...lol.</P>

[/quote]

I mean as far as roster spots, not actual ability or talent.

we lost Plax and Toomer, that is 2 free slots for WR's if we go in with the same amount of WR's we did last year...we filled those two empty slots with Nicks and Barden....so if we kept every WR we have right now we'd have exactly the same amount of WR's as we did last year...so I'm kinda curious why you think someone will be cut in the first place.
                [/quote] First of all, didnt you guys draft 3 recievers?? jk.</P>

You fail to mention your SB hero..whats his name?? stickey helmet?? lol.</P>

I just dont see all these young and very inexperienced WRs filling ALL your needs...</P>

Especially next year.....</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="DavenIII"]And me and SMS even got into an argument about football at the bar...well a small argument.
                  [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

i was agruing about Maclin all night anyways, thank god i wasnt alert to know we didnt get Bray, i wouldve cried... well i apologize once again for being an embarrassment and hopefully i gave you guys a laugh lol</p>[/quote]

you know what the most disappointing thing about not getting Edwards is, you and me were gonna run around the bar in excitement after getting him, we had it planed out... and then it didn't happen.[:S]

Comment

First of all, didnt you guys draft 3 recievers?? jk.[/quote]</p>

No :P
                    </p>

[quote user="patsrule666"]You fail to mention your SB hero..whats his name?? stickey helmet?? lol.[/quote]</p>

I didn't "Fail" to count him though...there was no need to mention him because he's staying here.
                    </p>

[quote user="patsrule666"]I just dont see all these young and very inexperienced WRs filling ALL your needs...Especially next year.....[/quote]</p>

Oh, I certainly agree, I'm pissed we didn't get a FA WR this year...I don't think these WR's will fill all our needs...that said they will fill all our roster spots....so why you think they will be getting cut is confusing to me....lets go over it again.
                    </p><u>LAST YEAR.
                    </u>

Plax/Toomer/Hixon/Smith/Manningham/Moss/Tyree &lt;--- Sticky hat

<u>THIS YEAR</u>

Nicks/Braden/Hixon/Smith/Manningham/Moss/Tyree &lt;--- Sticky hat

see? exactly the same amount of roster spots....so why do you think someone's getting cut?

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

i was agruing about Maclin all night anyways, thank god i wasnt alert to know we didnt get Bray, i wouldve cried... well i apologize once again for being an embarrassment and hopefully i gave you guys a laugh lol</p>[/quote]

You were a wreck that night.... lol []

You sounded like one of those THE SKY IS FALLING people...

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

It's bothering me that you keep talking as though you were there...you didn't come, you don't get to be in on the conversations about how wrecked she was or any of the other fun stuff that happened...because you weren't there.

I know, she called you later that night... you still weren't there.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

It's bothering me that you keep talking as though you were there...you didn't come, you don't get to be in on the conversations about how wrecked she was or any of the other fun stuff that happened...because you weren't there.

I know, she called you later that night... you still weren't there.
                          [/quote]

Well excuse me for being sick on Saturday and sleeping off a stomach virus instead of coming up

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                            Well excuse me for being sick on Saturday and sleeping off a stomach virus instead of coming up
                            [/quote]

yeah yeah yeah.... and what will be your excuse on Oct 11 again? money? car? family event?

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                              [/quote]

yeah yeah yeah.... and what will be your excuse on Oct 11 again? money? car? family event?
                              [/quote]

Being sick is not an excuse....

When you're sick, you're sick... it took me a couple of days to get better...

Oct. 11 is, no lie, my grandparent's anniversary, so I may not be able to skip that....

And don't you call that an excuse because you have no idea what those people mean to me

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Hehe, you don't have to say sorry. That stuff happens. I been like that many times. It's all good as long as you stay safe and don't have to drive, it's fine. Stuff like that happens. Drinking is like playing sports. Sometimes you can get a good performance, while other times, you get shelled, and stumble.

Comment

Working...
                                X