X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

Daven- Hixon is in because of his ST...</P>

If either Barden, Mario, Nicks even begin to resemble Plax. your doing great..</P>

I dont think there is chance you can replace Amani as well..imo thats a reach..</P>

Maybe its also because my team has a horrible history of high pick WRs not panning out...</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

Daven- Hixon is in because of his ST...</p>

If either Barden, Mario, Nicks even begin to resemble Plax. your doing great..</p>

I dont think there is chance you can replace Amani as well..imo thats a reach..</p>

Maybe its also because my team has a horrible history of high pick WRs not panning out...</p>[/quote]

Smith is replacing Amani

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
        Being sick is not an excuse....

When you're sick, you're sick... it took me a couple of days to get better...

Oct. 11 is, no lie, my grandparent's anniversary, so I may not be able to skip that....

And don't you call that an excuse because you have no idea what those people mean to me
        [/quote]

I call it an excuse because no matter what we did to try and get you to come and hang out you always had an excuse, I simply do not believe you at all anymore, anytime you say, you can't come because of ____ I'm always going to believe its an excuse until you actually show up once.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

If either Barden, Mario, Nicks even begin to resemble Plax. your doing great..</P>

I dont think there is chance you can replace Amani as well..imo thats a reach..</P>

Maybe its also because my team has a horrible history of high pick WRs not panning out...</P>[/quote]

Smith is replacing Amani
          [/quote] Then who will catch those 60-70 he caught??

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
            Being sick is not an excuse....

When you're sick, you're sick... it took me a couple of days to get better...

Oct. 11 is, no lie, my grandparent's anniversary, so I may not be able to skip that....

And don't you call that an excuse because you have no idea what those people mean to me
            [/quote]

I call it an excuse because no matter what we did to try and get you to come and hang out you always had an excuse, I simply do not believe you at all anymore, anytime you say, you can't come because of ____ I'm always going to believe its an excuse until you actually show up once.
            [/quote]

Well I'm sorry that I'm not leaving my family....

This year it was just that the game we all decided on was on a family holiday

Family &gt; Friends

Comment

If either Barden, Mario, Nicks even begin to resemble Plax. your doing great..</p>

I dont think there is chance you can replace Amani as well..imo thats a reach..</p>

Maybe its also because my team has a horrible history of high pick WRs not panning out...</p>[/quote]

Dude, are you reading my posts? I agree, we are in bad shape at WR this year.

you said "What order are the WR's getting cut" though, I think we are in bad shape yes, I don't think any of these receivers can replace Plax or Toomer in terms of ability.

but that wasn't the question the question I had is why do you think we will be cutting WR's?

we had 7 last year, you are implying that we will go into the regular season with 5 or less receivers this year....<font size="4"><u>why are you saying we will take less receivers into our starting roster this year then we did last year....because that IS what you are saying.</u></font>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Smith is replacing Amani
                [/quote] Then who will catch those 60-70 he caught??[/quote]

Well Smith led the team in receptions last year with 57, so I think with more playing time, he can get into the 70 range definitely

Comment

Family &gt; Friends
                  [/quote]

you don't get it.

I don't believe you, I don't think you actually have a Family event planned for that day, I think you are SAYING you do so you have an excuse to NOT come to the game.

Comment

Family &gt; Friends
                    [/quote]

you don't get it.

I don't believe you, I don't think you actually have a Family event planned for that day, I think you are SAYING you do so you have an excuse to NOT come to the game.

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]
                      Drinking is like playing sports. Sometimes you can get a good performance, while other times, <font color="#0000ff">you get shelled, and stumble.</font>

[/quote]
                      Well in that case the Yankees must be hammered.........

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Maybe its also because my team has a horrible history of high pick WRs not panning out...</P>

[/quote]

Smith is replacing Amani
                        [/quote] Then who will catch those 60-70 he caught??[/quote]</P>

smith</P>

Comment

<FONT size=5>I AM IN !!!</FONT>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote]

Dude, are you reading my posts? I agree, we are in bad shape at WR this year.

you said "What order are the WR's getting cut" though, I think we are in bad shape yes, I don't think any of these receivers can replace Plax or Toomer in terms of ability.

but that wasn't the question the question I had is why do you think we will be cutting WR's?

we had 7 last year, you are implying that we will go into the regular season with 5 or less receivers this year....<FONT size=4><U>why are you saying we will take less receivers into our starting roster this year then we did last year....because that IS what you are saying.</U></FONT>
                            [/quote] Easy now, that vein in your forehead is gonna blow..lol.</P>

Your jumping to conclusions here..I never said anything about less recievers..I just dont see those 6-7guys..</P>

Im geussing we are yet to see your full Corps...I can see a middle of the road veteran coming in ..</P>

If that group is your Corps, i will pray for you and Eli.....lol.</P>

</P>

Comment

Easy now, that vein in your forehead is gonna blow..lol.[/quote]</p>

Not
                              angry, just was making that point bigger, because I've said the same
                              thing now 4 posts in a row and you didn't get it 4 times.</p>

[quote user="patsrule666"]Your jumping to conclusions here..I never
                              said anything about less recievers..I just dont see those 6-7guys..Im
                              geussing we are yet to see your full Corps...I can see a middle of the
                              road veteran coming in ..If that group is your Corps, i will pray for
                              you and Eli.....lol. [/quote]</p>

Agreed completely, which is why I
                              made the Moss bet, because I do think we will get a FA WR and if we do
                              that I do think one of our current crop is going to be Cut.</p>

</p>

but
                              you asked what WR's would be cut off our team, without any indication
                              of whether you thought we were getting a FA at all...which implied that
                              you thought we were going into this season with less receivers then
                              last year.... I had no idea why you thought that.</p>

now that you clarified your point as.</p>

</p>

which WR's do you think will be cut AFTER YOU GUYS GET A FA WR........</p>

it makes sense.</p>

Comment

FYI: you guys are boring today.

Comment

Working...
                                X