• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]ROFLMAO

Touche, my friend, touche....
    [/quote]
    LMAO, I am glad you finally took one of these well. Trying to steal my thunder.......
    [/quote]

I've always taken them well....

I just didn't expect the Harooni special to be posted [:S]

lol

You beat me originally by 2 minutes.... you win.... if she's happy with you, then she's happy, so that's what matters...

LOL

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]ROFLMAO

[/quote]
      LMAO, I am glad you finally took one of these well. Trying to steal my thunder.......
      [/quote]

lol

You beat me originally by 2 minutes.... you win.... if she's happy with you, then she's happy, so that's what matters...

LOL
      [/quote]
      I am taken LT. I am out. But if I ever get divorced watch your back kid.

P.S. That will never happen so you are safe. [H]

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]ROFLMAO

[/quote]
        [/quote]

lol

LOL
        [/quote]

[/quote]

LOL

I was talking about the little flirting game going on between you and IBB

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]ROFLMAO

[/quote]
          [/quote]

lol

LOL
          [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

you and your wife are adorable. i am jealous lol i hope i have what you guys have one day (on a serious note)</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]

Never say never...we might just see BLT one day too.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You will.... you will....

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                I guess you are right on that. (Glass half empty type of guy I guess)

Bull****ter LT I am guessing. I love it. BLT. WOW! give yourself a pat on the back for that one.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Bull****ter LT I am guessing. I love it. BLT. WOW! give yourself a pat on the back for that one.
                  [/quote]

can not take credit for it, I didn't come up with it, someone else did I just starting using it.

I was more joking that if BLT actually shows his face then ANYTHING can happen...because noone in the world would expect that he would actually show up somewhere [:P]

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bull****ter LT I am guessing. I love it. BLT. WOW! give yourself a pat on the back for that one.
                    [/quote]

I guess you missed that part...

Baby LT

Being the youngest of the group sucks sometimes

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

you and your wife are adorable. i am jealous lol i hope i have what you guys have one day (on a serious note)</p>[/quote]
                      Not jealous, envious. You are not jealous of anyone Amanda.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

you and your wife are adorable. i am jealous lol i hope i have what you guys have one day (on a serious note)</P>

[/quote]
                        Not jealous, envious. You are not jealous of anyone Amanda.
                        [/quote]</P>

This is true. [:P]</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I guess you missed that part...

Baby LT

Being the youngest of the group sucks sometimes
                          [/quote]
                          Ah ha, well you are kind of a bull****ter as well. BLT. lol ****. I know what I am having for dinner. lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

lol no no that was me. its stands for Baby LT</P>

Comment

Well sounds like 2day was a boring @ss day in this thread.... Almost everyone complained how they were bored as TISH, ya know its cause I wasnt on the MBs at all 2day, LOL

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

morning everyone...

yea kase don't be MIA today
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                                X