Comment

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

Morning morning.

Comment

3/4 - 5 RBI's - Solo home run

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]It's friday! And May!
              [/quote]</P>

this is true! one month closer to september!! []</P>

i woke up this morning and RANNN to the tv to check and make sure i still had NFL network.. comcast was worrying me with this back and forth nonsense of i wont have it anymore startingmay 1... BUT, HE IS STILL THERE.... LOL sooo im happy today</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

this is true! one month closer to september!! []</p>

i woke up this morning and RANNN to the tv to check and make sure i still had NFL network.. comcast was worrying me with this back and forth nonsense of i wont have it anymore startingmay 1... BUT, HE IS STILL THERE.... LOL sooo im happy today</p>[/quote]

Yes'm that's the truth!

I got direct tv, so thank god for NFL network! Any plans for this weekend? Hitting up the bars and such?

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

this is true! one month closer to september!! []</P>

i woke up this morning and RANNN to the tv to check and make sure i still had NFL network.. comcast was worrying me with this back and forth nonsense of i wont have it anymore startingmay 1... BUT, HE IS STILL THERE.... LOL sooo im happy today</P>

[/quote]

Yes'm that's the truth!

I got direct tv, so thank god for NFL network! Any plans for this weekend? Hitting up the bars and such?
                  [/quote]</P>

yeah i swear by NFL network.. lol nothing too exciting for me, ill be in south jersey/philly most of the weekend. probably runnin the streets tomorrow night.. lol tonight low key, maybe dinner IF THAT, not feeling to hot today... you?!?</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

this is true! one month closer to september!! []</p>

i woke up this morning and RANNN to the tv to check and make sure i still had NFL network.. comcast was worrying me with this back and forth nonsense of i wont have it anymore startingmay 1... BUT, HE IS STILL THERE.... LOL sooo im happy today</p>

[/quote]

Yes'm that's the truth!

[/quote]</p>

yeah i swear by NFL network.. lol nothing too exciting for me, ill be in south jersey/philly most of the weekend. probably runnin the streets tomorrow night.. lol tonight low key, maybe dinner IF THAT, not feeling to hot today... you?!?</p>[/quote]

Well, tonight, after work heading to my best friends house. So hanging out there, and tomorrow was going to play in the golf tournament, but since it might rain, then I guess it will be canceled. But this whole month I am busy until my interview. So I am just going to work and try to finish this project I am working on, and after my interview, I will have more time to play! But until then, this month will be a working month.

This summer is going to be VERY busy with a bunch of weddings and engagements so it's pretty much going to be rapid fire. So this month on is where the busy schedule starts. I love weddings though. Two words... OPEN BAR! []

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"] I love weddings though. Two words... OPEN BAR! []
                      [/quote]</P>

AMEN!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"] I love weddings though. Two words... OPEN BAR! []
                        [/quote]

Open Bar's are like the "Landmarks" of life, every great thing that happens to you will be accompanied by an open bar, also most of the worst things as well.

Comment

lets just all chill out in here today. its gonna be a loong one for me and you all want to help me get through my day.[]

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]lets just all chill out in here today. its gonna be a loong one for me and you all want to help me get through my day.[][/quote]</P>

i second that. we have all been caught up in **** all week. i need you guys today.lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"] I love weddings though. Two words... OPEN BAR! []
                              [/quote]

Open Bar's are like the "Landmarks" of life, every great thing that happens to you will be accompanied by an open bar, also most of the worst things as well.
                              [/quote]

Well said! When I went to Peru for a wedding. Like 25 of us rented a double decker open with an open top, and brought cooler, after cooler, and it took a tour of all of Lima, with 1 stop at a bar,which was open bar as well and then last stop at this popular club built into the side of cliff on the Ocean, and it was amazing.. I drank sooo much that night, and by the time i passed out it was 7 am i think. The worse thing is having a hangover in the summer!! I went in december which is their summer in the southern hemisphere.

Comment

Good evening lady and gentlemen

Comment

Working...
                                X