[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]chrysler is filing chapter 11[/quote]</P>

damn it. i want a 300.</P>

[/quote]</P>

meeee too. grey with a hemi, none of that blt baby bull****. lol</P>

and gunmetal rims.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol i want a cool vanilla one. lets go maybe we can get a 2 for 1 deal lol i get the free one tho</P>

Comment

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]chrysler is filing chapter 11[/quote]</P>

damn it. i want a 300.</P>

[/quote]</P>

meeee too. grey with a hemi, none of that blt baby bull****. lol</P>

and gunmetal rims.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol i want a cool vanilla one. lets go maybe we can get a 2 for 1 deal lol i get the free one tho</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol riiight. seriously, either that or they are going to verrrry expensive.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo red[/quote]

Yeah. me too

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]chrysler is filing chapter 11[/quote]</p>

damn it. i want a 300.</p>

[/quote]</p>

meeee too. grey with a hemi, none of that blt baby bull****. lol</p>

and gunmetal rims.</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

lol i want a cool vanilla one. lets go maybe we can get a 2 for 1 deal lol i get the free one tho</p>[/quote]

lol

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]where are all you losers?![/quote]

So I got a cellphone ticket...in NJ, anyone know how much those go for?
            [/quote]</p>

speaker phone man.</p>

[/quote]

you still get a ticket for that in NJ.
            [/quote]</p>

whaaat? i have a speaker thing on my phone and just put it my lap and yell at everyone so they can hear me[]</p>[/quote]

Yup you can get a ticket for that, you NEED to have a "hands free" device, using your Cellphones speaker phone option is still illegal.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]morning everyone...

yea kase don't be MIA today[/quote]

LOL, yesterday I was runnin all over NYC and LI and didnt get home til about 8ish, and 2day Im workin in like 40mins, so my time on the MBs will most likely be later 2nite when I get back from the bar and im nice and LOADED, LOL

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Oh and who DOESNT LOVE Weddings?!?!?!?!?

Well other than that couple thats been together for over a decade, LOL

Open Bar &amp; Ladies Lookin 4 Love...... Ok Giants MB Wedding Crashers starting up this summer, calling MMB, Dezzy, S+M, and Daven
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

haha that would be SICK
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Oh and who DOESNT LOVE Weddings?!?!?!?!?

Open Bar &amp; Ladies Lookin 4 Love...... Ok Giants MB Wedding Crashers starting up this summer, calling MMB, Dezzy, S+M, and Daven
                    [/quote]

LOL

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]haha that would be SICK[/quote]
                      Would?????

You mean WILL, lets get it started..... we'll flood the catering halls this summer

Comment

I'm down.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"]Oh and who DOESNT LOVE Weddings?!?!?!?!?

[/quote]

LOL
                          [/quote]

Id extend the invitation, but ya gotta pass the training and 42 second jump in, LOL

Comment

[/quote]</P>

i hate you. i never get a ****ing invite anywhere. lol i feel like the little sister trying to tag along. please dont amke am a female bLT. please, i beg you.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]I'm down.
                              [/quote]
                              Now THAT's my dude!!!!

The Tri-State's fellatious ladies WILL be in danger of drowning, LOL

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

i hate you. i never get a ****ing invite anywhere. lol i feel like the little sister trying to tag along. please dont amke am a female bLT. please, i beg you.</p>[/quote]
                                PLEASE, I love ya, BUT.........

You DID constatnly remind us of your serious relationship with someone earlier in the tthread, but I wasnt gonna offer the invite to anyone with a relationship, but Id LOVE to have ya along!!!! There's no better wingman than a cute girl or a maricon, LOL

Yo but on the real all of us should meet up this summer and hit up some bars in the E.Village, and blackout a lil later than last time, LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X