X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]Oh and who DOESNT LOVE Weddings?!?!?!?!?

Well other than that couple thats been together for over a decade, LOL

Open Bar & Ladies Lookin 4 Love...... Ok Giants MB Wedding Crashers starting up this summer, calling MMB, Dezzy, S+M, and Daven
    [/quote]</p>

i hate you. i never get a ****ing invite anywhere. lol i feel like the little sister trying to tag along. please dont amke am a female bLT. please, i beg you.</p>[/quote]

Well that hurt

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Open Bar &amp; Ladies Lookin 4 Love...... Ok Giants MB Wedding Crashers starting up this summer, calling MMB, Dezzy, S+M, and Daven
      [/quote]</P>

i hate you. i never get a ****ing invite anywhere. lol i feel like the little sister trying to tag along. please dont amke am a female bLT. please, i beg you.</P>

[/quote]

Well that hurt
      [/quote]</P>

im sorry. forgive me. i love you.</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Open Bar &amp; Ladies Lookin 4 Love...... Ok Giants MB Wedding Crashers starting up this summer, calling MMB, Dezzy, S+M, and Daven
        [/quote]</p>

i hate you. i never get a ****ing invite anywhere. lol i feel like the little sister trying to tag along. please dont amke am a female bLT. please, i beg you.</p>[/quote]

Well that hurt
        [/quote]
        BURNED, like after gettin blown by a hooker in an alley without the trustworthy Jimmy

LOL
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

i hate you. i never get a ****ing invite anywhere. lol i feel like the little sister trying to tag along. please dont amke am a female bLT. please, i beg you.</P>

[/quote]
          PLEASE, I love ya, BUT.........

You DID constatnly remind us of your serious relationship with someone earlier in the tthread, but I wasnt gonna offer the invite to anyone with a relationship, but Id LOVE to have ya along!!!! There's no better wingman than a cute girl or a maricon, LOL

Yo but on the real all of us should meet up this summer and hit up some bars in the E.Village, and blackout a lil later than last time, LOL
          [/quote]</P>

im down. this time im not getting pukeyface tho. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

You DID constatnly remind us of your serious relationship with someone earlier in the tthread, but I wasnt gonna offer the invite to anyone with a relationship, but Id LOVE to have ya along!!!! There's no better wingman than a cute girl or a maricon, LOL

Yo but on the real all of us should meet up this summer and hit up some bars in the E.Village, and blackout a lil later than last time, LOL
            [/quote]</P>

You guys need to meet up somewhere besides a bar so I can come and get wasted.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]

BURNED, like after gettin blown by a hooker in an alley without the trustworthy Jimmy

LOL
              [/quote]</P>

speaking of burns, i still have blisters.. were you outside smoking with me when i apparently lit my finger on fire?</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

i hate you. i never get a ****ing invite anywhere. lol i feel like the little sister trying to tag along. please dont amke am a female bLT. please, i beg you.</p>

[/quote]

Well that hurt
                [/quote]</p>

im sorry. forgive me. i love you.</p>[/quote]

I don't know.... that one really, really stung....

Forgiveness will not come easy, that's for sure.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]

LOL
                  [/quote]</p>

speaking of burns, i still have blisters.. were you outside smoking with me when i apparently lit my finger on fire?</p>[/quote]
                  LOL, actually YES I was outside when that tish happened...... Fun Nite
                  Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Manning2Shock803"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

i hate you. i never get a ****ing invite anywhere. lol i feel like the little sister trying to tag along. please dont amke am a female bLT. please, i beg you.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

You guys need to meet up somewhere besides a bar so I can come and get wasted.</p>[/quote]

LOL, aite we'll meet up in Prospect Park in BK, drink some gusto's and puff some L's...... well actuallythat sounds fun

Damnit yo, just hit up an older bro/cuz/friend for an ID that scans and youll be good, cause up here EVERY city bar seems to scan em now

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

im down. this time im not getting pukeyface tho. lol</p>[/quote]
                      LOL, that makes 2 of us....... Even though I dont remember puking (along with many other things thatnite), Im sure I did, LOL

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Manning2Shock803"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

You guys need to meet up somewhere besides a bar so I can come and get wasted.</P>

[/quote]

LOL, aite we'll meet up in Prospect Park in BK, drink some gusto's and puff some L's...... well actuallythat sounds fun

Damnit yo, just hit up an older bro/cuz/friend for an ID that scans and youll be good, cause up here EVERY city bar seems to scan em now
                        [/quote]</P>

My older brother turns 21 in January and he looks just like me. </P>

I'm counting down the days.</P>

Comment

Aite people time 2 go 2 work (where I can only post on the Yanks MBs, Iamaranger.com, and draftcountdown.com MBs)

Ill be back later 2 do some drunk posting after I leave the bar 2nite... .... DAMNIT why couldnt one of you guys be some master hacker and help me get on these MBs at work, LOL

Comment

[/quote]</P>

"lets get DRUUUUUUNK"</P>

Comment

so much for you guys not being boring today.

Comment

"i looook goood"</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X