This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="PlainJane"]What is this double standard? BBS62 and Heather got a lot of grief in the bar area for their "Love connecion". As I remember LT, MMB and a few others were [+o(]'ing non stop at how "cheesy" the thread got...and now it's OK, boys? BTW, I can call you boys, b/c you keep rubbing in how young all of you are[:@][/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

check ur pm </P>
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="lawl"]Wait, I thought Mariah Carey is already married?
      [/quote]</P>

no ring on this finger- not yet anyways</P>

[/quote]

When are you choosing?

[]
      [/quote]</P>

umm today i will! lol</P>

PS. 15 days til draft day!!!!!![] ANDgot the big girl pants ready!!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="lawl"]Wait, I thought Mariah Carey is already married?
        [/quote]</P>

no ring on this finger- not yet anyways</P>

[/quote]

When are you choosing?

[]
        [/quote]</P>

umm today i will! lol</P>

PS. 15 days til draft day!!!!!![] ANDgot the big girl pants ready!!!!</P>[/quote]It's me isn't it? Why do woman always obssess over the ONE guy who doesn't appear interested? []

Comment

how did i miss this thread? im 80% sure ill be there with a friend.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]25 in oct... uhg... midway thru my 20s[/quote]
            UGH, im 25 at the end of Aug...... I hate thinking that im gonna be halfway through my 20s as well

Are we having quarter life crisises????? LOL
            [/quote]

oh #### off already, stop rubbing it in. Im already 32. [:'(]

when i was 25 i was runner up Shagger of the year. you guys need to hit the bars/clubs and get all metro'ed up.
            [/quote]</P>

</P>

if anybody ever sees me out dressed metro, i am giving u full permission it kick me in the nuts....</P>

</P>

except on halloween, im thinkin a rooni costume</P>

[/quote]</P>

is ed hardy metro. cause i hate it</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]how did i miss this thread? im 80% sure ill be there with a friend.[/quote]
              Honestly, what is your ____en problem?

Comment

MMB this is lke 20 min from my house WTF!

Nah, I'll be there, the open bar part wasn't clear to me though, can I drink Jack as part of the open bar or am I going to be downing Miller's all night?

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]MMB this is lke 20 min from my house WTF!

Nah, I'll be there, the open bar part wasn't clear to me though, can I drink Jack as part of the open bar or am I going to be downing Miller's all night?
                  [/quote]</P>

i think shots are ok but no top shelf.. which sucks cuz i was gonna make MMB do wild turkey shots with me all night</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

i think shots are ok but no top shelf.. which sucks cuz i was gonna make MMB do wild turkey shots with me all night</p>[/quote]Hmmmm so my Jameson on the Rocks may not be allowed??
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Wassup Kase-1. You will have a flask in your car I am sure right? lol

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]25 in oct... uhg... midway thru my 20s[/quote]
                        UGH, im 25 at the end of Aug...... I hate thinking that im gonna be halfway through my 20s as well

Are we having quarter life crisises????? LOL
                        [/quote]

oh #### off already, stop rubbing it in. Im already 32. [:'(]

when i was 25 i was runner up Shagger of the year. you guys need to hit the bars/clubs and get all metro'ed up.
                        [/quote]</P>

</P>

if anybody ever sees me out dressed metro, i am giving u full permission it kick me in the nuts....</P>

</P>

except on halloween, im thinkin a rooni costume</P>

[/quote]</P>

is ed hardy metro. cause i hate it</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

lol</P>

Comment

[/quote]</P>

i think shots are ok but no top shelf.. which sucks cuz i was gonna make MMB do wild turkey shots with me all night</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

i officially took my last wild turkey shot for the rest of my life last night...</P>

</P>

i'll stick with my boy John Daniels</P>

Comment

[/quote]</p>

i think shots are ok but no top shelf.. which sucks cuz i was gonna make MMB do wild turkey shots with me all night</p>[/quote]

just regular Wild Turkey not Wild Turkey 101?

and I doubt Wild Turkey is on the top shelf....top shelf is usually like Patron/Grey Goose/Belvedere that kinda stuff, wild turkey's just a regular old burbon isn't it?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Wassup Kase-1. You will have a flask in your car I am sure right? lol
                              [/quote]
                              Does a bear tish in the woods????

Of course Ill have a flask, but no whip, its straight Public Transportation that day, LOL
                              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

i officially took my last wild turkey shot for the rest of my life last night...</p>

</p>

i'll stick with my boy John Daniels</p>[/quote]

John? :P

I drink anything besides tequila and any mixed drinks that include slow gin, otherwise I'm Game... maybe I should bring my bottle of Everclear :P.....

I'll drink the Wild Turkey with bleed blue if you don't :P

Comment

Working...
                                X