This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]thats my goal to ruin the day[/quote]</p>

you didnt ruin it. but after some comments that were made, you didnt make it any better [:'(]</p>

[/quote] im sorry... i won't say i like harooni anymore[/quote]</p>

shut up</p>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]thats my goal to ruin the day[/quote]</p>

you didnt ruin it. but after some comments that were made, you didnt make it any better [:'(]</p>[/quote]

im sorry...

i won't say i like harooni anymore[/quote]

You killed it again man

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Manning2Shock803"]

Manning2Shock803-1</p>

bigblue4417-0</p>

[H]</p>[/quote]
        Until we met again......[8o|]
        [/quote]

Well... you just posted a picture of a dog with big ears

He posted a picture of a dude with a whole head of ears

That wins

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Manning2Shock803"]

Manning2Shock803-1</p>

bigblue4417-0</p>

[H]</p>[/quote]
          Until we met again......[8o|]
          [/quote]

Well... you just posted a picture of a dog with big ears

He posted a picture of a dude with a whole head of ears

That wins
          [/quote]
          Hey, its all good. Even the Russian judge didn't explain herself.

Comment

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]

Too late.... don't try to steal his thunder...

He won round one

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]

He won round one
                [/quote]</P>

he wasnt around for the BLT tho, and id say BB4417 DEF won that.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

He won round one
                  [/quote]</p>

he wasnt around for the BLT tho, and id say BB4417 DEF won that.</p>[/quote]

Hmmmmmmmm? I is confusded

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

He won round one
                    [/quote]</p>

he wasnt around for the BLT tho, and id say BB4417 DEF won that.</p>[/quote]

that is the truth.

Comment

OK boys! i am O-U-T! have a GREAT night/weekend everyone!! ill be poppin in tomorrow but ill def catch up with you all monday!! [8-|]

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]OK boys! i am O-U-T! have a GREAT night/weekend everyone!! ill be poppin in tomorrow but ill def catch up with you all monday!! [8-|][/quote]

Alright.... take care

Comment

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]so much for you guys not being boring today.[/quote]

Ya can thank ya boy Kase-1 for this one..... LOL
                          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

GET DRUNK GET DRUNK!!!!!

YAYERRRR!!!!!!!

LT, man up get outta your cacoon shell and out on the scene and start schemenin on some ladies..... I went 2 school and knew NOBODY, I was 1 of 3 kids from the whole state of NY, I chilled with some teammates from the hockey team, but you gotta get your core group of boys and go out from there.....

MAAANNNN Id love to be a youngn in college again, hittin all the frat parties, then again im only 24 so I can still hit up those parties.....

YO LT, when you lettin Me, MMB, IBB, Dezzy, and Daven crash at the spot, we'll show you how to turn the party out!!!!!
                            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]GET DRUNK GET DRUNK!!!!!

YAYERRRR!!!!!!!

LT, man up get outta your cacoon shell and out on the scene and start schemenin on some ladies..... I went 2 school and knew NOBODY, I was 1 of 3 kids from the whole state of NY, I chilled with some teammates from the hockey team, but you gotta get your core group of boys and go out from there.....

MAAANNNN Id love to be a youngn in college again, hittin all the frat parties, then again im only 24 so I can still hit up those parties.....

YO LT, when you lettin Me, MMB, IBB, Dezzy, and Daven crash at the spot, we'll show you how to turn the party out!!!!!
                              [/quote]</P>

gotta love the 4 in am posts. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]GET DRUNK GET DRUNK!!!!!

YAYERRRR!!!!!!!

[/quote]</p>

gotta love the 4 in am posts. lol</p>[/quote]

LOL, Im always good for a ridiculous 4AM post...... Thats when I wake up the next day and think, 'Hmm I wonder what I wrote on the MBs, I remember typing, just not sure wht was coming out, LOL'

Comment

Working...
                                X