• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

morning

Comment

anyone see hatton literally get knocked the **** out sat night?

Comment

Comment

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]anyone see hatton literally get knocked the **** out sat night?[/quote]

i made some pretty coin on that fight...

lock of century

onto Mayweather vs Pacquio
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]anyone see hatton literally get knocked the **** out sat night?[/quote] i made some pretty coin on that fight... lock of century onto Mayweather vs Pacquio[/quote] That Pacman is no joke...I thought Hatten was supposed to be a tough guy..A quick 50 bucks that was...lol.</P>

I noticed you didnt comment in the Ward loss thread.....lol. A dime a dozen ehhh?? </P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]anyone see hatton literally get knocked the **** out sat night?[/quote] i made some pretty coin on that fight... lock of century onto Mayweather vs Pacquio[/quote] That Pacman is no joke...I thought Hatten was supposed to be a tough guy..A quick 50 bucks that was...lol.</P>

I noticed you didnt comment in the Ward loss thread.....lol. A dime a dozen ehhh?? </P>[/quote]

that will be proved this year...

u need to seperate the quality posters from the sky is falling posters lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

I noticed you didnt comment in the Ward loss thread.....lol. A dime a dozen ehhh?? </P>

[/quote] that will be proved this year... u need to seperate the quality posters from the sky is falling posters lol[/quote] I like talking to both you and Daven...LOL.</P>

We will find out this year...</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote]</P>

hatton IS a tough guy. HAHA that left would of knocked tyson out. it was right on the button. </P>

</P>

i thought hatton was dead.manny was like "i dont think they should be moving him like that"</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote] that will be proved this year... u need to seperate the quality posters from the sky is falling posters lol[/quote] I like talking to both you and Daven...LOL.</P>

We will find out this year...</P>[/quote]

daven?

ehhh...

i've had better lol

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote]</P>

hatton IS a tough guy. HAHA that left would of knocked tyson out. it was right on the button. </P>

*</P>

i thought hatton was dead.*manny was like "i dont think they should be moving him like that"</P>[/quote]

i think they were trying to prevent him from swallowing his tongue lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

i thought hatton was dead.manny was like "i dont think they should be moving him like that"</P>

[/quote] i think they were trying to prevent him from swallowing his tongue lol[/quote]</P>

haha **** man. he was one of my favs. 45-2 with 35kos. dude was no joke. </P>

Comment

im backkkkkkk[]

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]im backkkkkkk[][/quote]</P>

no your not. youll be gone in 2secs like always.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]anyone see hatton literally get knocked the **** out sat night?[/quote]

That lil Phillipino can FIGHT, damn that guy looked like a F'N machine his form was OUTSTANDING..... Then again thats what you get with the best trainer in all of boxing, even though he is battling Parkinsons
                                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Working...
                                X