• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]im backkkkkkk[][/quote]</P>

no your not. youll be gone in 2secs like always.</P>

[/quote]</P>

[] see</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]anyone see hatton literally get knocked the **** out sat night?[/quote] i made some pretty coin on that fight... lock of century onto Mayweather vs Pacquio[/quote] That Pacman is no joke...I thought Hatten was supposed to be a tough guy..A quick 50 bucks that was...lol.</p>

I noticed you didnt comment in the Ward loss thread.....lol. A dime a dozen ehhh?? </p>

[/quote]</p>

hatton IS a tough guy. HAHA that left would of knocked tyson out. it was right on the button. </p>

</p>

i thought hatton was dead.manny was like "i dont think they should be moving him like that"</p>[/quote]

i think they were trying to prevent him from swallowing his tongue lol[/quote]
      Dude I thought Hatton broke his neck, that punch was like getting hit with an Anvil and the fact that he didnt move an inch once he hit the mat for like 5mins was kinda scary too

Hey all of our ethnicities have had a great boxer or to and now its time for the Asians to step into the ring and do some work..... We've had great Irish, Black, Latino, Russian and Italian fighters now its time for the Asians to turn it on and dive head first into the sport of boxng, and to tell ya the truth Im suprised it took this long...... Congrats Manny
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

<font size="4">Manny being Manny</font>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]anyone see hatton literally get knocked the **** out sat night?[/quote]

That lil Phillipino can FIGHT, damn that guy looked like a F'N machine his form was OUTSTANDING..... Then again thats what you get with the best trainer in all of boxing, even though he is battling Parkinsons
          [/quote]</P>

yea man. after the fight he was being interviewed and said "hatton is a great fighter, if he needs a trainer, id be more than happy and honored, iv been watching film onhim for months." the guys a real class act man.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

[] see</P>

[/quote]</P>

NO! lol im still here.. i just dont wanna talk about the fight thats all so i am being quiet</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

[] see</P>

[/quote]</P>

NO! lol im still here.. i just dont wanna talk about the fight thats all so i am being quiet</P>

[/quote]</P>

well.......................i just had a pbj[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]anyone see hatton literally get knocked the **** out sat night?[/quote]

That lil Phillipino can FIGHT, damn that guy looked like a F'N machine his form was OUTSTANDING..... Then again thats what you get with the best trainer in all of boxing, even though he is battling Parkinsons
                [/quote]</p>

yea man. after the fight he was being interviewed and said "hatton is a great fighter, if he needs a trainer, id be more than happy and honored, iv been watching film onhim for months." the guys a real class act man.</p>

</p>[/quote]
                And ya gotta love the fact that he's so damn humble..... Pac-Man just seemed to say the right answer to every question

Is it me or does he remind you of that guy in Pineapple Express who's Also listening to Electric Ave, let me re-create the scene

Dale Denton is drivin around smokin listening to Electric Ave and pulls up to a light and see's 2 other guys listening 2 the same station

'Hey, Electric Avenue....'
                "I KNOOOOOWWWW RIIIIIIIITE, Take that Tish to the next level"

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

i hpoe he puts the whoopin on Mayweather tho
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i hpoe he puts the whoopin on Mayweather tho[/quote]</P>

No chance.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Manning2Shock803"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i hpoe he puts the whoopin on Mayweather tho[/quote]</P>

No chance.</P>[/quote]

ehhh... i don't like when these fighters have these long breaks in between fights.... it usually slows them up

pacman is the truth too, u can't sleep on him
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]im backkkkkkk[][/quote]

Hey friend! How have you been today? Haven't been around much today (me, I'm talking about)

Comment

Where the hell are all you people?

Comment

when everyone starting going off on the Boxing tangent I sorta just ignored this thread for a bit, nothing less interesting to me besides maybe golf....why whats up BLT something new?

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]when everyone starting going off on the Boxing tangent I sorta just ignored this thread for a bit, nothing less interesting to me besides maybe golf....why whats up BLT something new?
                              [/quote]

Nah nothing's really new... it's just that usually this thread is rocking and today it's like dead.

Comment

God this place sucks today

So who's winning? Magic or Celtics? That series starts tonight.

I got Orlando in 6

Comment

Working...
                                X