X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]MMB this is lke 20 min from my house WTF!

Nah, I'll be there, the open bar part wasn't clear to me though, can I drink Jack as part of the open bar or am I going to be downing Miller's all night?
    [/quote]</P>

i think shots are ok but no top shelf.. which sucks cuz i was gonna make MMB do wild turkey shots with me all night</P>

[/quote]Hmmmm so my Jameson on the Rocks may not be allowed??
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

im gonna officially say no bueno on the jamey on the rocks</P>
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Nah, I'll be there, the open bar part wasn't clear to me though, can I drink Jack as part of the open bar or am I going to be downing Miller's all night?
      [/quote]</p>

i think shots are ok but no top shelf.. which sucks cuz i was gonna make MMB do wild turkey shots with me all night</p>[/quote]

just regular Wild Turkey not Wild Turkey 101?

and I doubt Wild Turkey is on the top shelf....top shelf is usually like Patron/Grey Goose/Belvedere that kinda stuff, wild turkey's just a regular old burbon isn't it?

[/quote]
      MMmmmMMMmmm Wild Turkey, I love that stuff
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

i think shots are ok but no top shelf.. which sucks cuz i was gonna make MMB do wild turkey shots with me all night</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

im gonna officially say no bueno on the jamey on the rocks</p>[/quote]

hmm what kinda whiskey is gonna be good 2 go?? JD, Beam, Wild Turkey???
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Wassup Kase-1. You will have a flask in your car I am sure right? lol
          [/quote]
          Does a bear tish in the woods????

Of course Ill have a flask, but no whip, its straight Public Transportation that day, LOL
          [/quote]
          Probably better that way. Damn you will have the flask and the green. This is a real man folks!!!

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Wassup Kase-1. You will have a flask in your car I am sure right? lol
            [/quote]
            Does a bear tish in the woods????

Of course Ill have a flask, but no whip, its straight Public Transportation that day, LOL
            [/quote]
            Probably better that way. Damn you will have the flask and the green. This is a real man folks!!!
            [/quote]
            Damn Straight my brotha!!!!

Comment

[/quote]</P>

i think shots are ok but no top shelf.. which sucks cuz i was gonna make MMB do wild turkey shots with me all night</P>

[/quote]

and I doubt Wild Turkey is on the top shelf....top shelf is usually like Patron/Grey Goose/Belvedere that kinda stuff, wild turkey's just a regular old burbon isn't it?

[/quote]</P>

</P>

yea wild turkey isn't even 20 a bottle i don' t think</P>

Comment

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

yeah your right, i was thinking it would be like well drinks like they do at open bars in philly. and shots of like vlad wont be good.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]
                  MMmmmMMMmmm Wild Turkey, I love that stuff
                  [/quote]</P>

how could anyone love that stuff, it is the most disgusting thing ever.. lol it just f*cks you up big time..</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

im gonna officially say no bueno on the jamey on the rocks</P>

[/quote]

hmm what kinda whiskey is gonna be good 2 go?? JD, Beam, Wild Turkey???
                    [/quote]</P>

</P>

yea, jamey is top shelf tho</P>

Comment

So If I bring my Everclear anyone gonna do a shot with me out in the parking lot before we head in?

I don't drink that stuff alone but I haven't had any takers recently.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everclear_(alcohol)

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

</P>

i officially took my last wild turkey shot for the rest of my life last night...</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

shut up, you loved it. mmmm shoe polish! lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

i officially took my last wild turkey shot for the rest of my life last night...</P>

</P>

i'll stick with my boy John Daniels</P>

[/quote]

John? :P

I drink anything besides tequila and any mixed drinks that include slow gin, otherwise I'm Game... maybe I should bring my bottle of Everclear :P.....

I'll drink the Wild Turkey with bleed blue if you don't :P
                          [/quote]</P>

</P>

when u've known Mr. Daniels as long as i have, its okay to call him John</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

shut up, you loved it. mmmm shoe polish! lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

hmm.. i wonder if Jay Dees has fishbowls? hmmm...</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

how could anyone love that stuff, it is the most disgusting thing ever.. lol it just f*cks you up big time..</p>[/quote]

Yeah WT tastes like crap imho, but I have seen a few people who actually like it, rare but it happens.

for those who like to get F'ed up fast though, I'm bringing the heavy guns for that, probably flask it up.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

<font size="4">Think they will let us do it on the 50 yard line at half time?</font></p>[/quote]

Comment

Working...
                                X