This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]bastadss,[/quote]</P>

whats wrong dezzy??</P>

[/quote]</P>

i have no cell phone and you people arent doing enough to entertain me.</P>

[/quote]</P>

well ill switch with you for the day. ill have no phone and you deal with my relationship issues. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol. you wont have a relationship left. haha</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL well at this moment that would be fine here! lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

if your thinking about it, do it. from your pic your too goodlooking and from your posts your too nice/cool for him. you need someone who truly cares how you feel, like blt. []</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Hey Matt, it's OK to bring a friend to the game, right? I got a friend
      [/quote]

Stopped reading there.

I don't believe you..

[:P]

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Hey Matt, it's OK to bring a friend to the game, right? I got a friend who's a Giants fan and I was gonna ask him if he wanted to go to a game with me this year
        [/quote]</P>

no, certainly not. lol i forbid it.</P>

</P>

of course you can man. matt doesnt own giants stadium, wtf are you asking him for? lmao. </P>

</P>

ohhhh blt.</P>

[/quote] My full name is Matt Meyer Mara... so yes i do own giants stadium[/quote]</P>

pshhhh. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL if your a Mara i want in on the family. we are gettin married. tomorrow.</P>

[/quote]</P>

and that would make him kate maras sister or cousin, and hed hook me up. cause thats what friends do, they hook eachother up with their sisters</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]bastadss,[/quote]</p>

whats wrong dezzy??</p>

[/quote]</p>

i have no cell phone and you people arent doing enough to entertain me.</p>

[/quote]</p>

well ill switch with you for the day. ill have no phone and you deal with my relationship issues. lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

lol. you wont have a relationship left. haha</p>

[/quote]</p>

LOL well at this moment that would be fine here! lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

if your thinking about it, do it. from your pic your too goodlooking and from your posts your too nice/cool for him. you need someone who truly cares how you feel, <font size="6">like blt</font>. []</p>[/quote]

Thank you man

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Hey Matt, it's OK to bring a friend to the game, right? I got a friend
            [/quote]

Stopped reading there.

I don't believe you..

[/quote]

LOL STFU

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

whats wrong dezzy??</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

well ill switch with you for the day. ill have no phone and you deal with my relationship issues. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

if your thinking about it, do it. from your pic your too goodlooking and from your posts your too nice/cool for him. you need someone who truly cares how you feel, like blt. []</P>[/quote]

yea plus hes a philly fan, so he must be scum...

and i mean that in the nicest possible way
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Hey Matt, it's OK to bring a friend to the game, right? I got a friend who's a Giants fan and I was gonna ask him if he wanted to go to a game with me this year
                [/quote]</p>

no, certainly not. lol i forbid it.</p>

</p>

of course you can man. matt doesnt own giants stadium, wtf are you asking him for? lmao. </p>

</p>

ohhhh blt.</p>

[/quote] My full name is Matt Meyer Mara... so yes i do own giants stadium[/quote]</p>

pshhhh. lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

LOL if your a Mara i want in on the family. we are gettin married. tomorrow.</p>

[/quote]</p>

and that would make him maras sister or cousin, and hed hook me up. cause thats what friends do, they hook eachother up with their sisters</p>[/quote]

I call Kate

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

no, certainly not. lol i forbid it.</P>

</P>

of course you can man. matt doesnt own giants stadium, wtf are you asking him for? lmao. </P>

</P>

ohhhh blt.</P>

[/quote] My full name is Matt Meyer Mara... so yes i do own giants stadium[/quote]</P>

pshhhh. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL if your a Mara i want in on the family. we are gettin married. tomorrow.</P>

[/quote]</P>

and that would make him maras sister or cousin, and hed hook me up. cause thats what friends do, they hook eachother up with their sisters</P>

[/quote]

I call Kate
                  [/quote]</P>

i just did ya bastad.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

no, certainly not. lol i forbid it.</p>

</p>

of course you can man. matt doesnt own giants stadium, wtf are you asking him for? lmao. </p>

</p>

ohhhh blt.</p>

[/quote] My full name is Matt Meyer Mara... so yes i do own giants stadium[/quote]</p>

pshhhh. lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

LOL if your a Mara i want in on the family. we are gettin married. tomorrow.</p>

[/quote]</p>

and that would make him maras sister or cousin, and hed hook me up. cause thats what friends do, they hook eachother up with their sisters</p>

[/quote]

I call Kate
                    [/quote]</p>

i just did ya bastad.</p>[/quote]

Where'd you do that? I don't see the name Kate in ur post.

And don't edit it either!

Comment

BB85 and MMB will be BF/GF by the time Oct 11 rolls around, that's my prediction (much higher chance then any of our rookie WR starting [:P])

Comment

whats wrong dezzy??</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

if your thinking about it, do it. from your pic your too goodlooking and from your posts your too nice/cool for him. you need someone who truly cares how you feel, like blt. []</P>

[/quote]</P>

hahaha thank you! lol awww my lil BLT</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

whats wrong dezzy??</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] yea plus hes a philly fan, so he must be scum... and i mean that in the nicest possible way[/quote]</P>

your terrible. lol but the eagles thing is DEF a turn off lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

whats wrong dezzy??</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

well ill switch with you for the day. ill have no phone and you deal with my relationship issues. lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

if your thinking about it, do it. from your pic your too goodlooking and from your posts your too nice/cool for him. you need someone who truly cares how you feel, like blt. []</p>

[/quote]</p>

hahaha thank you! lol awww my lil BLT</p>[/quote]

[] []

LOL

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]BB85 and MMB will be BF/GF by the time Oct 11 rolls around, that's my prediction (much higher chance then any of our rookie WR starting [:P])
                              [/quote]

[:O]

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

whats wrong dezzy??</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

if your thinking about it, do it. from your pic your too goodlooking and from your posts your too nice/cool for him. you need someone who truly cares how you feel, like blt. []</p>

[/quote] yea plus hes a philly fan, so he must be scum... and i mean that in the nicest possible way[/quote]</p>

your terrible. lol but the eagles thing is DEF a turn off lol</p>[/quote]

Yankee fan would be a turn off, wouldn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X