This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"]BB85 and MMB will be BF/GF by the time Oct 11 rolls around, that's my prediction (much higher chance then any of our rookie WR starting [:P])
    [/quote]

i dunno.. i could never bring home a philly fan to my family...
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Morning... well good early afternoon that is...
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]BB85 and MMB will be BF/GF by the time Oct 11 rolls around, that's my prediction (much higher chance then any of our rookie WR starting [:P])
        [/quote]

i dunno.. i could never bring home a philly fan to my family...[/quote]

Oh come on....

I can make exceptions.

Phillies are better than the Eagles...

Now if she was a Sox fan? Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... ........

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]BB85 and MMB will be BF/GF by the time Oct 11 rolls around, that's my prediction (much higher chance then any of our rookie WR starting [:P])
          [/quote]

i dunno.. i could never bring home a philly fan to my family...[/quote]

there's ways around that, but hey if your passing...I know someone who will take that place instead....[:P]

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]bastadss,[/quote]</P>

whats wrong dezzy??</P>

[/quote]</P>

i have no cell phone and you people arent doing enough to entertain me.</P>

[/quote]</P>

well ill switch with you for the day. ill have no phone and you deal with my relationship issues. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol. you wont have a relationship left. haha</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL well at this moment that would be fine here! lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

if your thinking about it, do it. from your pic your too goodlooking and from your posts your too nice/cool for him. you need someone who truly cares how you feel, like blt. []</P>

[/quote] yea plus hes a philly fan, so he must be scum... and i mean that in the nicest possible way[/quote]</P>

your terrible. lol but the eagles thing is DEF a turn off lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

how do you do it?</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]BB85 and MMB will be BF/GF by the time Oct 11 rolls around, that's my prediction (much higher chance then any of our rookie WR starting [:P])
              [/quote] i dunno.. i could never bring home a philly fan to my family...[/quote]

there's ways around that, but hey if your passing...I know someone who will take that place instead....[:P]
              [/quote]</P>

whoa whoa whoa, who said i wanted MMB to being with lol this is insane this conversation. change the subject please lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

whats wrong dezzy??</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

well ill switch with you for the day. ill have no phone and you deal with my relationship issues. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

if your thinking about it, do it. from your pic your too goodlooking and from your posts your too nice/cool for him. you need someone who truly cares how you feel, like blt. []</P>

[/quote] yea plus hes a philly fan, so he must be scum... and i mean that in the nicest possible way[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

how do you do it?</P>

[/quote]</P>

its been over 3 years and we dont talk usually from septeber til january lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

whoa whoa whoa, who said i wanted MMB to being with lol this is insane this conversation. change the subject please lol</p>[/quote]

you don't have to say it for it to be recognizable.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]BB85 and MMB will be BF/GF by the time Oct 11 rolls around, that's my prediction (much higher chance then any of our rookie WR starting [:P])
                    [/quote] i dunno.. i could never bring home a philly fan to my family...[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

whoa whoa whoa, who said i wanted MMB to being with lol this is insane this conversation. change the subject please lol</p>[/quote]

So...........

Who's watching the NBA playoffs tonight?

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

whats wrong dezzy??</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

how do you do it?</P>

[/quote]</P>

its been over 3 years and we dont talk usually from septeber til january lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

hahahaha lol. its time for a neew boyfriend.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

whoa whoa whoa, who said i wanted MMB to being with lol this is insane this conversation. change the subject please lol</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

what the ****! lol</P>

Comment

At least we're not boring today []

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

whoa whoa whoa, who said i wanted MMB to being with lol this is insane this conversation. change the subject please lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

what the ****! lol</p>[/quote]

lol, ok, whatever, just take it as a prediction then, we will see what happens.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]At least we're not boring today []
                              [/quote]</P>

this is true, i guess its pick on BB85 day tho. lol</P>

Comment

LOL, my current lady is a Bears fan (shes from Chicago) and she knows little to nothing about football.... I couldnt imagine having a girl who's an Iggles fan...... Football season would be HELL
                                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Working...
                                X