This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"]BB85 and MMB will be BF/GF by the time Oct 11 rolls around, that's my prediction (much higher chance then any of our rookie WR starting [:P])
    [/quote]</P>

lollol i agree. something about the way they post eachother................... haha</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]At least we're not boring today []
      [/quote]</p>

this is true, i guess its pick on BB85 day tho. lol</p>[/quote]

Ur the one who started talking about relationship problems...

And then ur friends ya know..... tried to help u out

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]LOL, my current lady is a Bears fan (shes from Chicago) and she knows little to nothing about football.... I couldnt imagine having a girl who's an Iggles fan...... Football season would be HELL
        [/quote]

LOL

Better an Eagles fan than a Sox fan though...

Baseball season is longer

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

this is true, i guess its pick on BB85 day tho. lol</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

trying to solve my relationship issues with me and trying to hook with up with MMB are two completely different things. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]BB85 and MMB will be BF/GF by the time Oct 11 rolls around, that's my prediction (much higher chance then any of our rookie WR starting [:P])
            [/quote]</p>

lollol i agree. something about the way they post eachother................... haha</p>[/quote]

My basis relies more on the draft day party before someone ... blacked out and the way someone seemed to take care of the someone that blacked out.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

this is true, i guess its pick on BB85 day tho. lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

trying to solve my relationship issues with me and trying to hook with up with MMB are two completely different things. lol</p>[/quote]

Well I had nothing to do with the MMB hook up thing....

You deserve better than that [:P]

[] Ur my boy MMB... I meant that in the nicest way possible

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

trying to solve my relationship issues with me and trying to hook with up with MMB are two completely different things. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

good going, now youve offended matt. wheres your heart amanda?</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

trying to solve my relationship issues with me and trying to hook with up with MMB are two completely different things. lol</p>[/quote]

this is what I read when you say that.

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]relationship issues[/quote]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]hook with up with MMB [/quote]
                  </p>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

lollol i agree. something about the way they post eachother................... haha</P>

[/quote]</P>

what the hell is that suppose to mean... haha im lost dude for real </P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

lollol i agree. something about the way they post eachother................... haha</P>[/quote]

what can i say, im irresistible
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

this is true, i guess its pick on BB85 day tho. lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

LOLOL
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"]LOL, my current lady is a Bears fan (shes from Chicago) and she knows little to nothing about football.... I couldnt imagine having a girl who's an Iggles fan...... Football season would be HELL
                          [/quote]

LOL

Better an Eagles fan than a Sox fan though...

Baseball season is longer
                          [/quote]
                          OH GOD, If my girl was a Sox fan id wanna blow my brains out..... and if it was Sox and Iggles Id go insane, well actually id make her a 1 nite stand, and eiter yell TOUCHDOWN or HOME RUN when i bust, LOL
                          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

like who... you? cmon BLT...she'd probably like to leave her house more then once or twice a month.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

trying to solve my relationship issues with me and trying to hook with up with MMB are two completely different things. lol</P>[/quote]

this is what I read when you say that.

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]relationship issues[/quote]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]hook with up with MMB [/quote]
                              </P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL LOL LOL LOL</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

hahahaha ziiiiinnng. good one blt. keep em coming.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X