This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]BB85 and MMB will be BF/GF by the time Oct 11 rolls around, that's my prediction (much higher chance then any of our rookie WR starting [:P])
    [/quote]</P>

lollol i agree. something about the way they post eachother................... haha</P>

[/quote] what can i say, im irresistible[/quote]
    Lets sweeten the pot and say Vegas marriage, LOL
    [/quote] guys i just got out of a 4 year relationship... maybe oct 11th 2012 i'll be ready for a relationship again lol[/quote]</P>

THANK YOU!!.. lol im not even outta my 3 year one yet lol and at this rate it prob wont happen until the eagles giants game lol and after this one i def plan on dying an old single cat lady lol</P>

Comment

I think IBB85 must be a l esbian because what girl in there right mind wouldn't want MMB. lol

Why can't you say lesbian? lol

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]BB85 and MMB will be BF/GF by the time Oct 11 rolls around, that's my prediction (much higher chance then any of our rookie WR starting [:P])
        [/quote]</P>

lollol i agree. something about the way they post eachother................... haha</P>

[/quote]

My basis relies more on the draft day party before someone ... blacked out and the way someone seemed to take care of the someone that blacked out.
        [/quote]</P>

honestly we are good friends. lol thats it!!!!!!!lol. i was like dying and since no one else took care of me puking MMB had to handle the dirty work. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

sounds like matts a real good guy. give him a shot. you owe him one.</P>

[/quote]

lol
        [/quote] lol wtf, why is that funny... thank u dezzr, much appreciate the fine words[/quote]

Nah, it's just that this whole convo has been hysterical
        [/quote]</P>

its just a boring offseason tuesday so you guys need something to entertain yourselves and are attempting to play matchmaker. **** it go hook up heatherp and BLT... im sure she would rock his socks! lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I think IBB85 must be a l esbian because what girl in there right mind wouldn't want MMB. lol
          [/quote]

LMAO

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

lollol i agree. something about the way they post eachother................... haha</p>[/quote]

what can i say, im irresistible[/quote]
            [/quote]

guys i just got out of a 4 year relationship... maybe oct 11th 2012 i'll be ready for a relationship again lol[/quote]
            Como Se Dice, 'Lady Hunt'?!?!?!?!?!?!

Just got outta a 4yr relationship, damn man its time to be as much of a male slut as possibly, LOL
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

its just a boring offseason tuesday so you guys need something to entertain yourselves and are attempting to play matchmaker. **** it go hook up heatherp and BLT... im sure she would rock his socks! lol</p>[/quote]

This one hurt a little.... []

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

My basis relies more on the draft day party before someone ... blacked out and the way someone seemed to take care of the someone that blacked out.
                [/quote]</P>

honestly we are good friends. lol thats it!!!!!!!lol. i was like dying and since no one else took care of me puking MMB had to handle the dirty work. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

lol
                [/quote] lol wtf, why is that funny... thank u dezzr, much appreciate the fine words[/quote]</P>

gotta show respect to people with class. cant tell you how many parties iv been to where iv seen guys try and take advantage of girls when they were too drunk or basically passed out. </P>

i just have a this thing when i see guys mistreating women.</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I think IBB85 must be a l esbian because what girl in there right mind wouldn't want MMB. lol
                  [/quote]

LMAO
                  [/quote]

LT needs a girl before he gets a woman.. he won't know waht to do with himself
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] what can i say, im irresistible[/quote]
                    [/quote] guys i just got out of a 4 year relationship... maybe oct 11th 2012 i'll be ready for a relationship again lol[/quote]</P>

THANK YOU!!.. lol im not even outta my 3 year one yet lol and at this rate it prob wont happen until the eagles giants game lol and after this one i def plan on dying an old single cat lady lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

well we have a problem cause im alergic to cats. can we get a dog?</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"]LOL, my current lady is a Bears fan (shes from Chicago) and she knows little to nothing about football.... I couldnt imagine having a girl who's an Iggles fan...... Football season would be HELL
                      [/quote]

LOL

Better an Eagles fan than a Sox fan though...

Baseball season is longer
                      [/quote]
                      OH GOD, If my girl was a Sox fan id wanna blow my brains out..... and if it was Sox and Iggles Id go insane, well actually id make her a 1 nite stand, and eiter yell TOUCHDOWN or HOME RUN when i bust, LOL
                      [/quote]

as long as she blew ur brains out first...

sorry couldn't resist[/quote]
                      And you know this MAAAANNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

LOL
                      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Carne Asada is good.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]BB85 and MMB will be BF/GF by the time Oct 11 rolls around, that's my prediction (much higher chance then any of our rookie WR starting [:P])
                          [/quote] i dunno.. i could never bring home a philly fan to my family...[/quote]

there's ways around that, but hey if your passing...I know someone who will take that place instead....[:P]
                          [/quote]</p>

whoa whoa whoa, who said i wanted MMB to being with lol this is insane this conversation. change the subject please lol</p>[/quote]

So...........

Who's watching the NBA playoffs tonight?
                          [/quote]

I AM !!!

Sorry about oyur LAKERS BB4417....

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

lol
                            [/quote] lol wtf, why is that funny... thank u dezzr, much appreciate the fine words[/quote]</P>

gotta show respect to people with class. cant tell you how many parties iv been to where iv seen guys* try and take advantage of girls when they were too drunk or basically passed out. </P>

i just have a this thing when i see guys mistreating women.</P>[/quote]

na bro trust me... i have a friend right now who is dating a total piece of ****... shes starting to get hte picture on him i think...

i would love to snap his neck
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Carne Asada is good.
                              [/quote]
                              Chocha is better, LOL

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I think IBB85 must be a l esbian because what girl in there right mind wouldn't want MMB. lol
                                [/quote]

LMAO
                                [/quote]</P>

not funny! lol but MMB is like my older brother and im not down with the incest **** lol</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X