This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]So....

My Boss just got fired....

I'm kinda worried now.
    [/quote]
    WOW, why?

[/quote]

I suppose they were cutting off the head of our Drafting Department...

They are hiring 120 Engineers over in China next year, I think it's time for me to work on my resume.

personally, I think they cut the head of the department because they know the rest of us will have trouble doing our jobs without him, thus leading to "reasons" they can let the rest of us go and move everything over to China for cheaper.
    [/quote]</P>

lets all chip in and open our own company... screw all this nonsense at work</P>

MMBcan be head of customer service because he can BS his way outta everything </P>

i can be in marketing and use my good looks to attract ppl</P>

pappy can be the CEO since he has 100 years of experience </P>

bryon can be in sales since he is so nice no one will ever be able to say no</P>

pats can be in sales since hes a pats fan everyone will feel bad for him...</P>

BB4417 can be stuck in a cublical bull****ting on the boards all day</P>

daven can be ourattorny and attempt to argue every single point and well all just pray we never get sued for anything</P>

bandy and shock can be in charge of our <FONT size=6>C</FONT>anadian branch</P>

jpizz is in banking so he can be our HR and book keeping department</P>

kase can throw one hell of a party so he can be the event coordinator</P>

and since dezzz pulls blts he can be the janitor since if he doesnt show up for work nothing would be effected too too much.</P>

[/quote]when it comes to work, my attendence is impecable. so f you. ill work with lando.[/quote]</P>

prove yourself to pappy and maybe hell give you a promotion then!</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol what do we do, sell. and if were in sales i think i should help matt in customer service.with all the **** ups pats and bryon make. i also thrive when *****ing out customers. its kind of a hobby i perfected. </P>

[/quote]</P>

LMAO...... this is true.... </P>

Comment

• Re: THEE thread

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Canty was back in action Thursday, running drills with the second-team defense at tackle during position drills. And he wasn't alone. Linebacker Michael Boley was also in pads and working during the portion of practice open to the media.

This is Canty's first action since leaving practice with a calf strain in the week leading up to the Week 2 matchup with the Cowboys. Boley has been out since undergoing knee surgery following the Week 4 victory over the Chiefs in which he played very well.

Also, running back Ahmad Bradshaw was pedaling the exercise bike on the sidelines, one day after he flew to North Carolina to see noted orthopedist Dr. Robert Anderson about his nagging ankle/foot injury. I heard Thursday morning the plan for Bradshaw was to keep doing what he's been doing (resting for most of the week and playing on Sunday) though I wasn't able to get that nailed down. His presence at practice Thursday is an indication that's probably the case.

Tom Coughlin will address reporters on Canty, Boley and Bradshaw after practice.

One more injury note: Cornerback Aaron Ross (hamstring) is still out of action.[/quote]</P>

great news...if canty can come back this week, it will be huge. i just hope ap is good to go. we have no one behind him</P>

Comment

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]<FONT color=#ff0000 size=4>Raptors</FONT> beat the Cavs last ngiht....I shuld have gone to that game ![/quote]
        How close to the arena are you? You definitely should have gone...
        [/quote] 4 hours...[/quote]
        Well that explains it.
        [/quote]</P>

he couldn't get his passport in time lol</P>

Comment

• THEE Thread

BW, if that avatar was Hixon....would be a pic of him DROPPING THE BALL....
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Re: THEE Thread

[quote user="JPizzack"]BW, if that avatar was Hixon....would be a pic of him DROPPING THE BALL....[/quote]</P>

lol.. no its Mario.. no drops but a couple of bobbles..</P>

Comment

ok boys! im out... gotta run a few errands then meet up with my lvoely boyfriend and head to yankee statdium to watch my phightens put an *** whoppin on.. have a great night all..</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000 size=6>GO PHILLIES!!!!!</FONT></P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Canty was back in action Thursday, running drills with the second-team defense at tackle during position drills. And he wasn't alone. Linebacker Michael Boley was also in pads and working during the portion of practice open to the media.

This is Canty's first action since leaving practice with a calf strain in the week leading up to the Week 2 matchup with the Cowboys. Boley has been out since undergoing knee surgery following the Week 4 victory over the Chiefs in which he played very well.

Also, running back Ahmad Bradshaw was pedaling the exercise bike on the sidelines, one day after he flew to North Carolina to see noted orthopedist Dr. Robert Anderson about his nagging ankle/foot injury. I heard Thursday morning the plan for Bradshaw was to keep doing what he's been doing (resting for most of the week and playing on Sunday) though I wasn't able to get that nailed down. His presence at practice Thursday is an indication that's probably the case.

Tom Coughlin will address reporters on Canty, Boley and Bradshaw after practice.

One more injury note: Cornerback Aaron Ross (hamstring) is still out of action.[/quote]</p>

great news...if canty can come back this week, it will be huge. i just hope ap is good to go. we have no one behind him</p>[/quote]

What are you doin on the MB's....shouldn't you be cleaning your house?

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

<FONT color=#000080 size=6>GO YANKS!!!!!</FONT>[/quote]</P>

awww Amandaaaa! You shouldnt have!</P>
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="PhillyPhan05"][quote user="dezzzR"]

One more injury note: Cornerback Aaron Ross (hamstring) is still out of action.[/quote]</P>

great news...if canty can come back this week, it will be huge. i just hope ap is good to go. we have no one behind him</P>[/quote]

[/quote]who the **** are you? shouldnt you be cleaning up your city? or mcnabbs vomit

Comment

I like how the abreviations for Salt Lake, Utah....spell 5LUT....GG, Phillyphag....
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="PhillyPhan05"][quote user="dezzzR"]

One more injury note: Cornerback Aaron Ross (hamstring) is still out of action.[/quote]</p>

great news...if canty can come back this week, it will be huge. i just hope ap is good to go. we have no one behind him</p>[/quote]

[/quote]who the **** are you? shouldnt you be cleaning up your city? or mcnabbs vomit[/quote]

I'm the guy telling you to clean ur crib. Attention Gmen fans, if anybody is looking to make plans for a little tailgate action with fellow Giants fans, Dezzzr will be more than happy to attend.....unless his house is dirty.

Comment

[quote user="PhillyPhan05"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="PhillyPhan05"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]who the **** are you? shouldnt you be cleaning up your city? or mcnabbs vomit[/quote]

I'm the guy telling you to clean ur crib. Attention Gmen fans, if anybody is looking to make plans for a little tailgate action with fellow Giants fans, Dezzzr will be more than happy to attend.....unless his house is dirty.
                          [/quote]

.....or if it's his goldfish's birthday

Comment

[quote user="PhillyPhan05"][quote user="PhillyPhan05"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="PhillyPhan05"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]

.....or if it's his goldfish's birthday
                            [/quote]
                            .......or if he has to go to Home Depot....maybe Bed Bath and Beyond if he has enough time.............

Comment

Double B control your dog, man!

Comment

[quote user="PhillyPhan05"]
                                .......or if he has to go to Home Depot....maybe Bed Bath and Beyond if he has enough time.............
                                [/quote]</P>

got a nice little saturday planned!</P>
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X