This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="DavenIII"]So If I bring my Everclear anyone gonna do a shot with me out in the parking lot before we head in?

I don't drink that stuff alone but I haven't had any takers recently.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everclear_(alcohol)
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

lol</P>

</P>

i may need a hotel room and i live 15 away</P>
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

</P>

i officially took my last wild turkey shot for the rest of my life last night...</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

shut up, you loved it. mmmm shoe polish! lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

hmm.. i wonder if Jay Dees has fishbowls? hmmm...</P>

[/quote]</P>

you cant party with the big boys and girls drinking fish bowls.... i wish they did have them tho, they are sooooo good its INSANEEE</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

how could anyone love that stuff, it is the most disgusting thing ever.. lol it just f*cks you up big time..</P>

[/quote]

Yeah WT tastes like crap imho, but I have seen a few people who actually like it, rare but it happens.

for those who like to get F'ed up fast though, I'm bringing the heavy guns for that, probably flask it up.
        [/quote]</P>

</P>

lol its a 35 dollar open bar, the **** does anyone need a flask for</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

<FONT size=4>Think they will let us do it on the 50 yard line at half time?</FONT></P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

omg your terrible!! way the leave the rest of what i said out...</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

</p>

lol its a 35 dollar open bar, the **** does anyone need a flask for</p>[/quote]

The Everclear that they won't have in the bar because it's too strong for bar's to carry :P

It's for amusement, I like seeing peoples reactions after they take a shot of it :P

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]So If I bring my Everclear anyone gonna do a shot with me out in the parking lot before we head in?

[/quote]</P>

</P>

lol</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

i think i might get a hotel room so i dont have to worry and if i do- we are all going shot for shot soo come prepared.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

lol</p>

</p>

i may need a hotel room and i live 15 away</p>

[/quote]</p>

i think i might get a hotel room so i dont have to worry and if i do- we are all going shot for shot soo come prepared.</p>[/quote]

Is there a hotel like "right there" because I live so close I might just take a cab both ways or something, I'm literally really only like 15 minutes from there.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

<font size="4">Think they will let us do it on the 50 yard line at half time?</font></p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

omg your terrible!! way the leave the rest of what i said out...</p>[/quote]
                  LMAO, ok ok.

She wants to get married people. Get your mind out of the gutter and pass the butter.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="lawl"]Wait, I thought Mariah Carey is already married?
                    [/quote]</p>

no ring on this finger- not yet anyways</p>

[/quote]

When are you choosing?

[]
                    [/quote]</p>

umm today i will! lol</p>

PS. 15 days til draft day!!!!!![] ANDgot the big girl pants ready!!!!</p>[/quote]

14 days until my freshman year is OH-VAH!!!! [] [] []

I know... I got mixed emotions about it

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

<font size="4">Think they will let us do it on the 50 yard line at half time?</font></p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

omg your terrible!! way the leave the rest of what i said out...</p>[/quote]
                      LMAO, ok ok.

She wants to get married people. Get your mind out of the gutter and pass the butter.
                      [/quote]

LOL

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

</P>

i officially took my last wild turkey shot for the rest of my life last night...</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

you cant party with the big boys and girls drinking fish bowls.... i wish they did have them tho, they are sooooo good its INSANEEE</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL- horny hawaiian fish bowls- they pretty muchrock my world.[Y]</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

</p>

i officially took my last wild turkey shot for the rest of my life last night...</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

shut up, you loved it. mmmm shoe polish! lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

hmm.. i wonder if Jay Dees has fishbowls? hmmm...</p>

[/quote]</p>

you cant party with the big boys and girls drinking fish bowls.... i wish they did have them tho, they are sooooo good its INSANEEE</p>

[/quote]</p>

LOL- horny hawaiian fish bowls- they pretty muchrock my world.[Y]</p>[/quote]
                          Thats whats up!!!

Now if we can convince the people at Jay Dee's to stock and serve them fishbowls
                          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

lol</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

i think i might get a hotel room so i dont have to worry and if i do- we are all going shot for shot soo come prepared.</P>

[/quote]

Is there a hotel like "right there" because I live so close I might just take a cab both ways or something, I'm literally really only like 15 minutes from there.
                            [/quote]</P>

</P>

uhm.. i think there may be on like a couple of blocks type down</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL- horny hawaiian fish bowls- they pretty muchrock my world.[Y]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

LOLOLOL u liked the BLUE BANG better</P>

Comment

uhm.. i think there may be on like a couple of blocks type down</p>[/quote]

I would say, well see what happens, but then I always end up driving myself home, which is almost always a mistake :P

Maybe I can get a friend to drive me, drinking less is clearly out of the question :P

Hey, we should rent a party buss to pick everyone up (whose lives close)

Comment

Working...
                                X