X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE thread

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</p>

"A Yankee victory would make a brutal and human hating dictator like me happy".......Joseph Stalin</p>

[/quote]are they bribing you with cheese steaks?</p>

</p>

i would love a cheesesteak right now</p>[/quote]

welllll the red sox wear red, the phillies wear red and stalin created a red nation so....

Morehead is in the position of mets and braves fans as well....to root
    for or against a hated foe or the team that beat thy behind and is in
    said WS...

i think for o' MHS his intense disdain for the World's Greatest has
    caused him to shift his loyalties from the Good League to the Senior
    Citizen (Bank Park) league.....

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]wow i cant even look at tagf. people are ****ing duuuuuuuuumb[/quote]

are you guys surprised?

we all know that TAGF is a cyber-asylum, an Internet Nuthouse....

Dare we not go undefeated then everyone should be fired, cut, or lined up in front of the firing squad.

That's why there are certain, shall we say, "Oasis" created throughout the remainder of the NYG MBs....

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]PhillyPhan05...

DO u care to make a friendly wager on the game this SUnday ??

If Giants WIN than don't show your face in theis thread for 2 weeks. If Iggles Win I'll do the same.[/quote]

Absolutely not.....one of the 2 teams will lose.......and I will man up and eat all my crow and shiit talking if Philly lose. BUT.....if the Gmen lose, I expect the same from all of u.

WITHOUT EXCUSES. NO....WEATHER....INJURIES.....BAD COACHING....BAD THROWS......JUST MAN UP AND TAKE THE LOSS AS I WILL DO THE SAME, SHOULD IT BE PHILLY.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]PhillyPhan05... DO u care to make a friendly wager on the game this SUnday ?? If Giants WIN than don't show your face in theis thread for 2 weeks. If Iggles Win I'll do the same.[/quote]how abouthe never shows up again. but not you, if we lose you shouldjust change your sig to mcnabb or something.

Comment

[quote user="PhillyPhan05"][quote user="shocknaweny"]PhillyPhan05...

DO u care to make a friendly wager on the game this SUnday ??

If Giants WIN than don't show your face in theis thread for 2 weeks. If Iggles Win I'll do the same.[/quote]

Absolutely not.....one of the 2 teams will lose.......and I will man up and eat all my crow and shiit talking if Philly lose. BUT.....if the Gmen lose, I expect the same from all of u.

WITHOUT EXCUSES. NO....WEATHER....INJURIES.....BAD COACHING....BAD THROWS......JUST MAN UP AND TAKE THE LOSS AS I WILL DO THE SAME, SHOULD IT BE PHILLY.
            [/quote]

I don't run and hide when the Giants lose !

I'm glad that Landon will be watching with ya' so when the Giants pull their starters in the 4th cause they're blowing u out he can laugh hi sass off @ you !

Comment

I don't know if this was already discussed today....but when are they going to bring replay into MLB?

It's getting ridiculous.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="shocknaweny"]PhillyPhan05... DO u care to make a friendly wager on the game this SUnday ?? If Giants WIN than don't show your face in theis thread for 2 weeks. If Iggles Win I'll do the same.[/quote]how about*he never shows up again. but not you, if we lose you should*just change your sig to mcnabb or something.[/quote]

We won't lose ( crosses fingers )

WHeres Matt ?

How was the game ??

Comment

When do I get my 4th green dot....? lol

They should be blue though !

Comment

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]I don't know if this was already discussed today....but when are they going to bring replay into MLB?

It's getting ridiculous.

[/quote]</P>

yea cuz when the umpires congregate to discuss what happened, they could easily have just walked to a screen and made an official ruling literally in less time. I dont see why they dont have it either. Except people would try to make them review plays at a base constantly....so there has to be limitations.</P>
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="shocknaweny"]PhillyPhan05... DO u care to make a friendly wager on the game this SUnday ?? If Giants WIN than don't show your face in theis thread for 2 weeks. If Iggles Win I'll do the same.[/quote]how abouthe never shows up again. but not you, if we lose you shouldjust change your sig to mcnabb or something.[/quote]

Dezzz.....for obvious reasons.....i will never make a bet with u. Just leave it at that.

Comment

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]I don't know if this was already discussed today....but when are they going to bring replay into MLB?

It's getting ridiculous.

[/quote]dear God its horrendous. i dont see how it will take away from the game. questionable calls need to be questioned. leave balls and strikes alone but when it comes to plays in the field they gotta do something.</P>

im surprised no onewas as pissed as i was at girardi for having derek ****ing jeter (one of the best hitters in baseball and the best hitter on the team) bunt with no out and man on 1st and 2nd!!!!! ****ing stupid!!!! i was SCREAMING lol. rant over</P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]I'm glad that Landon will be watching with ya' so when the Giants pull their starters in the 4th cause they're blowing u out he can laugh hi sass off @ you ![/quote]
                          []

Comment

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</P>

"A Yankee victory would make a brutal and human hating dictator like me happy".......Joseph Stalin</P>

[/quote]are they bribing you with cheese steaks?</P>

</P>

i would love a cheesesteak right now</P>

[/quote]

<FONT size=4>welllll the red sox wear red, the phillies wear red and stalin created a red nation so....
                            </FONT>

Morehead is in the position of mets and braves fans as well....to root for or against a hated foe or the team that beat thy behind and is in said WS...

i think for o' MHS his intense disdain for the World's Greatest has caused him to shift his loyalties from the Good League to the Senior Citizen (Bank Park) league.....[/quote]</P>

Ironic isn't it?</P>

</P>

And it was Lenin who started the Soviet Union.</P>
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="PhillyPhan05"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="shocknaweny"]PhillyPhan05... DO u care to make a friendly wager on the game this SUnday ?? If Giants WIN than don't show your face in theis thread for 2 weeks. If Iggles Win I'll do the same.[/quote]how abouthe never shows up again. but not you, if we lose you shouldjust change your sig to mcnabb or something.[/quote]

Dezzz.....for obvious reasons.....i will never make a bet with u. Just leave it at that.
                              [/quote]ohhh no my heart is broken. what will i do guys?!</P>

mctits wont make a bet with me[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="PhillyPhan05"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="shocknaweny"]PhillyPhan05... DO u care to make a friendly wager on the game this SUnday ?? If Giants WIN than don't show your face in theis thread for 2 weeks. If Iggles Win I'll do the same.[/quote]how abouthe never shows up again. but not you, if we lose you shouldjust change your sig to mcnabb or something.[/quote]

[/quote]ohhh no my heart is broken. what will i do guys?!</P>

mctits wont make a bet with me[]</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X