This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE thread

[quote user="PhillyPhan05"]But, because one has mentioned the idea of a manly bet......I have a friendly bet for each and every one of you ('cept Dezzz)...............

If the Giants win, November 1st 2009 vs Philly, I will get on here and type the following :

____ ________ __________ are the best team in the NFC East.

(I would replace <U>New York Giants</U> in the blanks above, legitamitely)

And if (and when!!!) the Eagles defeat the Giants, November 1st 2009, each of you who accept the bet will type the following:

________________________ _______________________ are the best team in the NFC East.

(You would replace the blanks with <U>Philadelphia Eagles</U> in the blanks above)

All posts must be posted on Monday afternoon. No other words or pictures can be posted. And all must be posted on this thread.

I offered the bet, so I am in......man up and do the same, I will save all names, and look forward to Monday, rain, wind, shine or grease fire.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

I would never be able to type that. My loyality to the New York ( Football ) Giants runs to deep Sir. </P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="PhillyPhan05"][quote user="dezzzR"][/quote][/quote]
      you 2 lovebirds almost finished?
      [/quote]</P>

</P>

We have a new rivarly.....! lol</P>

I don't talk **** dezzz. MMB and Amanda and so on....I have no idea...lol</P>

Comment

I wanna stay on Mr. Desmonds good side as he has a place in Hamptons ...lol

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="PhillyPhan05"]But, because one has mentioned the idea of a manly bet......I have a friendly bet for each and every one of you ('cept Dezzz)...............

If the Giants win, November 1st 2009 vs Philly, I will get on here and type the following :

(I would replace <u>New York Giants</u> in the blanks above, legitamitely)

And if (and when!!!) the Eagles defeat the Giants, November 1st 2009, each of you who accept the bet will type the following:

________________________ _______________________ are the best team in the NFC East.

(You would replace the blanks with <u>Philadelphia Eagles</u> in the blanks above)

All posts must be posted on Monday afternoon. No other words or pictures can be posted. And all must be posted on this thread.

I offered the bet, so I am in......man up and do the same, I will save all names, and look forward to Monday, rain, wind, shine or grease fire.
          [/quote]</p>

</p>

I would never be able to type that. My loyality to the New York ( Football ) Giants runs to deep Sir. </p>[/quote]

that OR.............

Option B:You know ur team's gonna lose.

I'll go with C....all of the above.

Comment

WEll this game on Sunday should say a lot. Oh and I think I wanna say Hurray for making it to 2500 pages today !!</P>

</P>

We should pass AG 4 HC by the playoffs !!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="PhillyPhan05"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

(You would replace the blanks with <U>Philadelphia Eagles</U> in the blanks above)

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I would never be able to type that. My loyality to the New York ( Football ) Giants runs to deep Sir. </P>

[/quote]

that OR.............

Option B:<FONT size=5>You know ur team's gonna lose.
              </FONT>
              [/quote]</P>

</P>

Ok count me IN !</P>

</P>

DO u mean for the Sig. or jsut type it once and be done with it ??</P>

</P>

I may thorw up as I type that though.</P>

</P>

Have u ever gone to a game at the Linc ??</P>

Comment

[quote user="PhillyPhan05"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="PhillyPhan05"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="PhillyPhan05"]But, because one has mentioned the idea of a manly bet......I have a friendly bet for each and every one of you ('cept Dezzz)...............

[/quote]what are you 5?[/quote]
                Dezzz......if you want to speak....you raise your hand and you will be called upon at appropriate time. I tried to be easy with u today. But if u want to talk shiit i can do the same.

Nobody likes you on here. When ur gone, they talk shiit on u. You are a flake. One who makes a commitment with someone else and does not follow through. Then u make up bs excuses, time after time.

Nobody likes a flake. Nobody likes you.

[/quote]lmao. whoooo are you???? yet they keep talking to me, lol. maybeits a love hate thing.where are they talking **** about me cause i dont see it.lol you have no clue what your talking about. and your a ****ing philly fan, im a saint in everyones eyes compared to you. and why are you here? you wanna say i *****ed out oct 11th, fine. but i NEVER made anyother plans with anyone. so this "keep making bs excuses, time after time" is bull****. like i said you dont know mee maaaan. so quit pointing fingers and spewing out garbage on a subject you know nothing about[/quote]

I'm not gonna spoil where they talk shiit on u. And I dont know you maaaan. That is correct. Nobody does, because when you make plans to get to know them maaaaan, you fail and have a going away party for your boyfriend who departed to Espana.......word is bond son. Maybe you can learn a lesson from all of this.
                [/quote]</P>

lmao whatever you say mctits. the day i learn a leason from you is the day the eagles win a superbowl. people wanna talk **** behind my back??, well that says alot about them now doesnt it mctits?</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

people wanna talk **** behind my back??, well that says alot about them now doesnt it mctits?</p>[/quote]
                  Not sure if this is directed at me or not but I want to clarify I have said nothing to anyone that I have not said on here to you. Talking **** behind peoples back is *****.

LMAO mctits. Thank you, Joey just got himself a nickname for the game Sunday...

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="PhillyPhan05"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

(You would replace the blanks with <u>Philadelphia Eagles</u> in the blanks above)

[/quote]</p>

</p>

I would never be able to type that. My loyality to the New York ( Football ) Giants runs to deep Sir. </p>

[/quote]

that OR.............

Option B:<font size="5">You know ur team's gonna lose.
                    </font>
                    [/quote]</p>

</p>

Ok count me IN !</p>

</p>

DO u mean for the Sig. or jsut type it once and be done with it ??</p>

</p>

I may thorw up as I type that though.</p>

</p>

Have u ever gone to a game at the Linc ??</p>[/quote]

Signature replaced with the words forsaid for 24 hours.....and u must be active!!!!!

Comment

Don't you mean the Stinc??

Comment

[quote user="PhillyPhan05"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="PhillyPhan05"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

I would never be able to type that. My loyality to the New York ( Football ) Giants runs to deep Sir. </p>

[/quote]

that OR.............

Option B:<font size="5">You know ur team's gonna lose.
                        </font>
                        [/quote]</p>

</p>

Ok count me IN !</p>

</p>

DO u mean for the Sig. or jsut type it once and be done with it ??</p>

</p>

I may thorw up as I type that though.</p>

</p>

Signature replaced with the words forsaid for 24 hours.....and u must be active!!!!!
                        [/quote]

Well Shock's in..........any other brave souls?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

Don't you mean the Stinc??
                          [/quote]

Naw I havent been there yet.
                          The Vet yeah, Linc....not yet.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</p>

"A Yankee victory would make a brutal and human hating dictator like me happy".......Joseph Stalin</p>

[/quote]are they bribing you with cheese steaks?</p>

</p>

i would love a cheesesteak right now</p>

[/quote]

<font size="4">welllll the red sox wear red, the phillies wear red and stalin created a red nation so....
                            </font>

Morehead is in the position of mets and braves fans as well....to root for or against a hated foe or the team that beat thy behind and is in said WS...

i think for o' MHS his intense disdain for the World's Greatest has caused him to shift his loyalties from the Good League to the Senior Citizen (Bank Park) league.....[/quote]</p>

Ironic isn't it?</p>

</p>

And it was Lenin who started the Soviet Union.</p>[/quote]

touche' comrade. touche'.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

We should pass AG 4 HC by the playoffs !!!</p>[/quote]

......hmmmmm [:^)]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

people wanna talk **** behind my back??, well that says alot about them now doesnt it mctits?</P>

[/quote]
                                Not sure if this is directed at me or not but I want to clarify I have said nothing to anyone that I have not said on here to you. Talking **** behind peoples back is *****.

LMAO mctits. Thank you, Joey just got himself a nickname for the game Sunday...
                                [/quote]</P>

yea i figured. i mean for the most part everyone keeps it real in here and everyone was calling me out in here anyway, i dont see whyyou guyswould need to do it behind my back. i missed one event, I *****ED OUT. but this 3 times thing is bull****. sorry for shredding your friend to pieces but hetook a shot at me from out of no where andhes talking about this like he went oct 11th and just sounds like a little gossip girl. </P>

and your welcome for the name. lol </P>

</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X