• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

hottie

Comment

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

Matt, thank you for creating that stupid New Board Rule thread. Now you have idiots just bumping their post count so they can get to 200

Comment

Practice MMB, they made a game for it.... if you get good enough by Oct 11 2112 you'll have a shot!

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]BB85 and MMB will be BF/GF by the time Oct 11 rolls around, that's my prediction (much higher chance then any of our rookie WR starting [:P])
          [/quote]</p>

lollol i agree. something about the way they post eachother................... haha</p>

[/quote]

My basis relies more on the draft day party before someone ... blacked out and the way someone seemed to take care of the someone that blacked out.
          [/quote]</p>

honestly we are good friends. lol thats it!!!!!!!lol. i was like dying and since no one else took care of me puking MMB had to handle the dirty work. lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

sounds like matts a real good guy. give him a shot. you owe him one.</p>

[/quote]

lol
          [/quote] lol wtf, why is that funny... thank u dezzr, much appreciate the fine words[/quote]

Nah, it's just that this whole convo has been hysterical
          [/quote]</p>

its just a boring offseason tuesday so you guys need something to entertain yourselves and are attempting to play matchmaker. **** it go hook up heatherp and BLT... im sure she would rock his socks! lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

she would give blt the lay of his life. lmao hahahahahahahahaha oh man i cant stop laughing. lolololololol</p>

[/quote]</p>

hahahaha gotta post this again. deff top post of the year. lolol i cant stop laughing.</p>

just blt, heather, her bulldog, and bonjovi singing " gottaaaa hold on ta what we got......." </p>[/quote]

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Matt, thank you for creating that stupid New Board Rule thread. Now you have idiots just bumping their post count so they can get to 200
            [/quote]

see that's why I mentioned it should be a TIME sensitive minimum.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Matt, thank you for creating that stupid New Board Rule thread. Now you have idiots just bumping their post count so they can get to 200
              [/quote]

well if people are spamming, then the mods will have to do some vacationing
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Matt, thank you for creating that stupid New Board Rule thread. Now you have idiots just bumping their post count so they can get to 200
                [/quote]

see that's why I mentioned it should be a TIME sensitive minimum.
                [/quote]

na thats a good idea

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Matt, thank you for creating that stupid New Board Rule thread. Now you have idiots just bumping their post count so they can get to 200
                  [/quote]

well if people are spamming, then the mods will have to do some vacationing[/quote]

Mod C just locked it.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]

Practice MMB, they made a game for it.... if you get good enough by Oct 11 2112 you'll have a shot!
                    [/quote]</P>

hahahahhahahaha</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

its just a boring offseason tuesday so you guys need something to entertain yourselves and are attempting to play matchmaker. **** it go hook up heatherp and BLT... im sure she would rock his socks! lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

she would give blt the lay of his life. lmao hahahahahahahahaha oh man i cant stop laughing. lolololololol</P>

[/quote]</P>

hahahaha gotta post this again. deff top post of the year. lolol i cant stop laughing.</P>

just blt, heather, her bulldog, and bonjovi singing " gottaaaa hold on ta what we got......." </P>

[/quote]</P>

yes i am awesome i know. lol well BLT is a sweet guy, hp is a sweet girl and he def needs experience to show him the ropes. what better then a single giants fan thats older then him lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I think IBB85 must be a l esbian because what girl in there right mind wouldn't want MMB. lol
                        [/quote]

LMAO
                        [/quote]</p>

not funny! lol but MMB is like my older brother and im not down with the incest **** lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

alot of times those relationships work out the best cause you know eachother so well.[]</p>

[/quote]</p>

well that is a true statement but im in a relationship and he needs to be single for a long time after being cooped up with the ***** for 4 years lol so MMB if we are both single oct 11th 2012, we gotta date.. lol deal?</p>[/quote]

word up homey... in the mean time me n kase are gonna go party[/quote]
                        Word, as of now Im in an 'open relationship' (we all know how those last, LOL) so you name the weekend and we'll get it done
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Matt, thank you for creating that stupid New Board Rule thread. Now you have idiots just bumping their post count so they can get to 200
                          [/quote]

well if people are spamming, then the mods will have to do some vacationing[/quote]

Mod C just locked it.
                          [/quote]

he shoulda sent that guy on a vacation for spamming...

i made taht thread for a point... some got it, some didn't, but at least u got a better view at who the ******s are (besides me that is)

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

its just a boring offseason tuesday so you guys need something to entertain yourselves and are attempting to play matchmaker. **** it go hook up heatherp and BLT... im sure she would rock his socks! lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

she would give blt the lay of his life. lmao hahahahahahahahaha oh man i cant stop laughing. lolololololol</p>

[/quote]</p>

hahahaha gotta post this again. deff top post of the year. lolol i cant stop laughing.</p>

just blt, heather, her bulldog, and bonjovi singing " gottaaaa hold on ta what we got......." </p>

[/quote]</p>

yes i am awesome i know. lol well BLT is a sweet guy, hp is a sweet girl and he def needs experience to show him the ropes. what better then a single giants fan thats older then him lol</p>[/quote]

You've never met me and you're already calling me a sweet guy?

Wow

Comment

I thought BBS62 was with Heather?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Matt, thank you for creating that stupid New Board Rule thread. Now you have idiots just bumping their post count so they can get to 200
                                [/quote]

Mod C just locked it.
                                [/quote]

he shoulda sent that guy on a vacation for spamming...

i made taht thread for a point... some got it, some didn't, but at least u got a better view at who the ******s are (besides me that is)[/quote]

I already knew you were one...

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X