This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I thought BBS62 was with Heather?
    [/quote]

THERE WILL BE EMAILS IN THE MORNING
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]BB85 and MMB will be BF/GF by the time Oct 11 rolls around, that's my prediction (much higher chance then any of our rookie WR starting [:P])
      [/quote]</P>

lollol i agree. something about the way they post eachother................... haha</P>

[/quote] what can i say, im irresistible[/quote]
      Lets sweeten the pot and say Vegas marriage, LOL
      [/quote] guys i just got out of a 4 year relationship... maybe oct 11th 2012 i'll be ready for a relationship again lol[/quote]</P>

THANK YOU!!.. lol im not even outta my 3 year one yet lol and at this rate it prob wont happen until the eagles giants game lol and after this one i def plan on dying an old single cat lady lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

well we have a problem cause im alergic to cats. can we get a dog?</P>

[/quote]</P>

even if my BF happens to leave i still got 2 cats and you have a GF lol so no go my friend. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

shes open to new things. just not cats.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]so this is where all the cool people are hiding...i won't stay long ....how many are going to the game so far?[/quote]

Oct. 11th Raiders ???

BB4417, MMB, Kase-1 , maybe LT=, myself....ummm I dunno anymore ?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I thought BBS62 was with Heather?
          [/quote]

THERE WILL BE EMAILS IN THE MORNING[/quote]

ROFLMAO

Oh man, that was great.... lolololololololol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I thought BBS62 was with Heather?
            [/quote] THERE WILL BE EMAILS IN THE MORNING[/quote]</P>

f that. get on it asap blt. pm her NOW!!!</P>

Comment

[/quote]</P>

i thought that was just an internet love affair tho.. lol dont they live like 8 states apart.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

i thought that was just an internet love affair tho.. lol dont they live like 8 states apart.</p>[/quote]

lololololol

that was beyond weird though, that whole thing...

every other post was "check ur email babe!" or "you have a PM honey!"

it was sickening

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]so this is where all the cool people are hiding...i won't stay long ....how many are going to the game so far?[/quote] Oct. 11th Raiders ??? BB4417, MMB, Kase-1 , maybe LT=, myself....ummm I dunno anymore ?[/quote]</P>

i think shepard is coming up from maryland and OBVIOUSLY i will be there! lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"]so this is where all the cool people are hiding...i won't stay long ....how many are going to the game so far?[/quote]

Oct. 11th Raiders ???

BB4417, MMB, Kase-1 , maybe LT=, myself....ummm I dunno anymore ?[/quote]

Yeah I'm certainly trying to come up for this one...

I am gonna drag my friend up as well if I can get a hold of him...

Why don't people check their bloody messages?

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

i thought that was just an internet love affair tho.. lol dont they live like 8 states apart.</p>[/quote]
                      We only live 7 states away.......does that count?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                        You've never met me and you're already calling me a sweet guy?

Wow
                        [/quote]

normally you can't get a really good gauge on a persons personality over a MSG board...you my friend, you are an exception, I feel like I know exactly the type of guy you are without ever meeting you.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

i thought that was just an internet love affair tho.. lol dont they live like 8 states apart.</P>

[/quote]
                          [/quote]</P>

maybe you can show blt the g spots.</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

lololololol

that was beyond weird though, that whole thing...

every other post was "check ur email babe!" or "you have a PM honey!"

it was sickening
                            [/quote]</P>

yeahh i didnt know it was like all that, i thought they were actually like dating and chillen in person, then i found out it was like an online affair only</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

Bro... me and her are only like 3 states apart

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

Bro... me and her are only like 3 states apart
                                [/quote]

i live a half hour from her []
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                                X