This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I thought BBS62 was with Heather?
    [/quote]</p>

i thought that was just an internet love affair tho.. lol dont they live like 8 states apart.</p>

[/quote]
    We only live 7 states away.......does that count?
    [/quote]</p>

LOL i prefer jersey boys, plus your married lol</p>

[/quote]What about BK Boys []
    [/quote]</p>

no love for the grimmy and gritty. nyers are out of luck</p>[/quote]

[]

There's plenty of fish in the sea...... I'll just have to try again....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

i thought that was just an internet love affair tho.. lol dont they live like 8 states apart.</p>

[/quote]
      [/quote]</p>

LOL i prefer jersey boys, plus your married lol</p>[/quote]
      No one said anything about hooking up. <font color="#ff0000">Geez, don't flatter yourself........</font>

I just wanted to know if it qualified as an internet love affair being only 7. lol

Jersey boys huh?

Whatever you like I guess......
      [/quote]Damn Lando, you're on a F'N ROLL 2day!!!!
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

MMB FW again tonight just FYI...the big guy will be there at 6 I'll be there a bit later.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

lololololol

that was beyond weird though, that whole thing...

every other post was "check ur email babe!" or "you have a PM honey!"

it was sickening
          [/quote]</p>

yeahh i didnt know it was like all that, i thought they were actually like dating and chillen in person, then i found out it was like an online affair only</p>

[/quote]

You didn't see the epic breakup episode, did you?
          [/quote]</p>

i ended up catching it lol</p>[/quote]

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.....

AWKWARD

Comment

im going to write her a poem</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]MMB FW again tonight just FYI...the big guy will be there at 6 I'll be there a bit later.
              [/quote]

? im lost

edit: oh firewaters? Na not tonite got some broad coming thru tonite maybe, should be good times...

not to break ur heart IBB... but a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ZANG"]

im going to write her a poem</P>[/quote]

even tho u don't like waht i said..

i must say i appreciate ur handle... great movie

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

i thought that was just an internet love affair tho.. lol dont they live like 8 states apart.</P>

[/quote]
                  [/quote]</P>

LOL i prefer jersey boys, plus your married lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

deeeerrty jersey boys. ohhhh no i lost respect</P>

[/quote] so u tell me im a good guy then ur tellin her u lose respect for liking jersey guys haha im a jersey boy, just not a fist pumpin, hairwaxing, clubhomo[/quote]</P>

thats gotti look not jersey boys... lol its all about the polos and backwards hat []</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

i thought that was just an internet love affair tho.. lol dont they live like 8 states apart.</P>

[/quote]
                    [/quote]</P>

LOL i prefer jersey boys, plus your married lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

deeeerrty jersey boys. ohhhh no i lost respect</P>

[/quote] so u tell me im a good guy then ur tellin her u lose respect for liking jersey guys haha im a jersey boy, just not a fist pumpin, hairwaxing, clubhomo[/quote]</P>

thats what amanda likes?! ohh no amanda. ohhh noo. i think shes confused. </P>

</P>

a philly liking, eyebrow waxing, sonic the hedgehog hair, clubing homothug jersey boy?</P>

thats whos better then matt???</P>

Comment

[quote user="ZANG"]

im going to write her a poem</P>

[/quote]</P>

who are you! lol random post outta NO WHERE lol</P>

Comment

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]
                        [/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

deeeerrty jersey boys. ohhhh no i lost respect</p>[/quote]

so u tell me im a good guy then ur tellin her u lose respect for liking jersey guys haha

im a jersey boy, just not a fist pumpin, hairwaxing, clubhomo[/quote]
                        UGH, LI is filled with just as many of em...... Im counting the days til I move back 2 BK (my estimate is 35) LOL..... There were NONE of em in my neighborhood
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]
                          [/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

deeeerrty jersey boys. ohhhh no i lost respect</p>

[/quote] so u tell me im a good guy then ur tellin her u lose respect for liking jersey guys haha im a jersey boy, just not a fist pumpin, hairwaxing, clubhomo[/quote]</p>

thats gotti look not jersey boys... lol its all about the polos and backwards hat []</p>[/quote]

I got plenty of hats and a couple of polos []

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]MMB FW again tonight just FYI...the big guy will be there at 6 I'll be there a bit later.
                            [/quote] ? im lost edit: oh firewaters? Na not tonite got some broad coming thru tonite maybe, should be good times... not to break ur heart IBB... but a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do[/quote]</P>

omg shut up! more power to ya friend! lol dude your single.. i hope you bang her brains out! lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="ZANG"]

im going to write her a poem</p>

[/quote]</p>

who are you! lol random post outta NO WHERE lol</p>[/quote]

LOL, I know right?

You just got all the boys falling over you now.... lmao

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]MMB FW again tonight just FYI...the big guy will be there at 6 I'll be there a bit later.
                                [/quote] ? im lost edit: oh firewaters? Na not tonite got some broad coming thru tonite maybe, should be good times... not to break ur heart IBB... but a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do[/quote]</P>

omg shut up! more power to ya friend! lol dude your single.. i hope you bang her brains out! lol</P>[/quote]

there is always room for one more []

Comment

Working...
                                X