This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ZANG"]just some goofball who's off from work, is that pic you/[/quote]

C-C-C-C Combo Breaker!!!!

(ps: I hope someone gets that)

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I thought BBS62 was with Heather?
      [/quote]</P>

i thought that was just an internet love affair tho.. lol dont they live like 8 states apart.</P>

[/quote]
      We only live 7 states away.......does that count?
      [/quote]</P>

LOL i prefer jersey boys, plus your married lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

deeeerrty jersey boys. ohhhh no i lost respect</P>

[/quote] so u tell me im a good guy then ur tellin her u lose respect for liking jersey guys haha im a jersey boy, just not a fist pumpin, hairwaxing, clubhomo[/quote]</P>

thats what amanda likes?! ohh no amanda. ohhh noo. i think shes confused. </P>

</P>

a philly liking, eyebrow waxing, sonic the hedgehog hair, clubing homothug jersey boy?</P>

thats whos better then matt???</P>

[/quote]</P>

OMGGGGGGGGGG NOOOOO lol i said im like the jock backwards hat, jeans and a polo type girl not waxed chests with half button shirts and sonic hair. lol gross</P>

[/quote]

Backwards hat: check

Jeans: check

Polo: check, although I prefer t-shirts
      [/quote]</P>

red hair: check lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ZANG"]just some goofball who's off from work, is that pic you/[/quote]

C-C-C-C Combo Breaker!!!!

(ps: I hope someone gets that)
        [/quote]
        ???

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

red hair: check lol</p>[/quote]
          Fire Crotch: check

LMAO

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

i thought that was just an internet love affair tho.. lol dont they live like 8 states apart.</p>

[/quote]
            [/quote]</p>

LOL i prefer jersey boys, plus your married lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

deeeerrty jersey boys. ohhhh no i lost respect</p>

[/quote] so u tell me im a good guy then ur tellin her u lose respect for liking jersey guys haha im a jersey boy, just not a fist pumpin, hairwaxing, clubhomo[/quote]</p>

thats gotti look not jersey boys... lol its all about the polos and backwards hat []</p>

[/quote]</p>

then im your man[]</p>

[/quote]

I responded to that first
            [/quote] yea well while u two are fighting that out, im workin a threesome out ova hurrrrrrrr lol[/quote]</p>

my girl is good with a camera, she understands. it make our relationship stronger.[]</p>[/quote]
            I tell myself that as Im hiding the camera, LOL

After we're done I sit her down and review her form in an intense film study session, then back to 2 a days, LOL
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

i just showedyour pic to my girl i thought it was her at first i got paranoid, you guys look alike, only problem is that she is an eagles fan

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

i thought that was just an internet love affair tho.. lol dont they live like 8 states apart.</p>

[/quote]
                [/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote] so u tell me im a good guy then ur tellin her u lose respect for liking jersey guys haha im a jersey boy, just not a fist pumpin, hairwaxing, clubhomo[/quote]</p>

thats what amanda likes?! ohh no amanda. ohhh noo. i think shes confused. </p>

</p>

a philly liking, eyebrow waxing, sonic the hedgehog hair, clubing homothug jersey boy?</p>

thats whos better then matt???</p>

[/quote]</p>

OMGGGGGGGGGG NOOOOO lol i said im like the jock backwards hat, jeans and a polo type girl not waxed chests with half button shirts and sonic hair. lol gross</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

red hair: check lol</p>[/quote]

that shouldn't make any difference

Comment

[quote user="ZANG"]i just showedyour pic to my girl i thought it was her at first i got paranoid, you guys look alike, only problem is that she is an eagles fan[/quote]

UH OH ..... BB85 have you been telling your boyfriend your an igles fan?

I think he's found you!!!

Comment

[quote user="ZANG"]i just showedyour pic to my girl i thought it was her at first i got paranoid, you guys look alike, only problem is that she is an eagles fan[/quote]

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow....

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

i thought that was just an internet love affair tho.. lol dont they live like 8 states apart.</P>

[/quote]
                      [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] so u tell me im a good guy then ur tellin her u lose respect for liking jersey guys haha im a jersey boy, just not a fist pumpin, hairwaxing, clubhomo[/quote]</P>

thats gotti look not jersey boys... lol its all about the polos and backwards hat []</P>

[/quote]</P>

then im your man[]</P>

[/quote]

I responded to that first
                      [/quote] yea well while u two are fighting that out, im workin a threesome out ova hurrrrrrrr lol[/quote]</P>

my girl is good with a camera, she understands. it make our relationship stronger.[]</P>

[/quote]
                      I tell myself that as Im hiding the camera, LOL

After we're done I sit her down and review her form in an intense film study session, then back to 2 a days, LOL
                      [/quote]</P>

lmao. that was good</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]
                        [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

a philly liking, eyebrow waxing, sonic the hedgehog hair, clubing homothug jersey boy?</P>

[/quote]</P>

OMGGGGGGGGGG NOOOOO lol i said im like the jock backwards hat, jeans and a polo type girl not waxed chests with half button shirts and sonic hair. lol gross</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

lol ok giggles</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]
                          [/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

thats what amanda likes?! ohh no amanda. ohhh noo. i think shes confused. </p>

</p>

a philly liking, eyebrow waxing, sonic the hedgehog hair, clubing homothug jersey boy?</p>

thats whos better then matt???</p>

[/quote]</p>

OMGGGGGGGGGG NOOOOO lol i said im like the jock backwards hat, jeans and a polo type girl not waxed chests with half button shirts and sonic hair. lol gross</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

red hair: check lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

lol ok giggles</p>[/quote]

if she doesn't love me because of my hair color, that's wrong

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

there you go again.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]
                              [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

lol ok giggles</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

you can always dye it black</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

there you go again.
                                [/quote]

lol [:$]

Comment

Working...
                                X