This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

the blue bang is good i wont lie, but i think the horny hawaiian is better- i was shocked how good it is.. lol i downed my half faster then hixon can run a kick back.. lol

Comment

I can't wait until I can booze with u guys... lololololololol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]the blue bang is good i wont lie, but i think the horny hawaiian is better- i was shocked how good it is.. lol i downed my half faster then hixon can run a kick back.. lol[/quote]
        What about a 'Brandon Jacobs'.... Made from Devils Springs, Blue Curaco, and Hypnotiq????

Packs a punch and sweeter than buttah
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]the blue bang is good i wont lie, but i think the horny hawaiian is better- i was shocked how good it is.. lol i downed my half faster then hixon can run a kick back.. lol[/quote]
          What about a 'Brandon Jacobs'.... Made from Devils Springs, Blue Curaco, and Hypnotiq????

[/quote]</P>

lol im down.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]

[/quote]

never heard of Devil Springs before, so I looked it up, that sounds like an awesome vodka that I need to try.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]the blue bang is good i wont lie, but i think the horny hawaiian is better- i was shocked how good it is.. lol i downed my half faster then hixon can run a kick back.. lol[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

lol im down.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

LOL You're in trouble!</P>

Comment

[/quote]</p>

lol im down.</p>[/quote]... Now if we could only have the bar stock em for us, LOL
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]

[/quote]

never heard of Devil Springs before, so I looked it up, that sounds like an awesome vodka that I need to try.
                  [/quote]
                  LOL its the closest we can get to Everclear in NY....Tastes like garbage (I just HATE all vodka) but gets you LOADEDDDDDD

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                    LOL its the closest we can get to Everclear in NY....Tastes like garbage (I just HATE all vodka) but gets you LOADEDDDDDD
                    [/quote]

When I lived in NY I actually worked just over the boarder in a NJ liquor store so I just "Illegally Imported" Lol.... Everclear into NY coming home from work whenever I ran out, but Everclear is grain alcohol this Devil Springs is a vodka so its sorta different, both have the same premise, get you F'ed up, but seeing as that's one of my main purposes when I go out I gotta try this devil springs stuff.

Comment

It really sucks being 18 and reading about all you guys having fun getting drunk...

Ah well, soon my day will come

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]It really sucks being 18 and reading about all you guys having fun getting drunk...

[/quote]

yeah, well, its not always fun, sometimes you lose your license for 6 months :P

sometimes you, well, lets say you hear about things you did you wished you hadn't.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                          [/quote]

When I lived in NY I actually worked just over the boarder in a NJ liquor store so I just "Illegally Imported" Lol.... Everclear into NY coming home from work whenever I ran out, but Everclear is grain alcohol this Devil Springs is a vodka so its sorta different, both have the same premise, get you F'ed up, but seeing as that's one of my main purposes when I go out I gotta try this devil springs stuff.
                          [/quote]LOL good luck finding it in a bar, maybe if you check the shiftiest bar in the closest shifty neighborhood

Comment

[/quote]</p>

lol im down.</p>[/quote]

I see that you have the ring I offered you in my proposal as ur avatar...

I couldn't have made that question anymore obvious, could I?

LOL

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]It really sucks being 18 and reading about all you guys having fun getting drunk...

[/quote]
                              You can get hammered at 18, ya just gotta have an older friend/sibling/cousin or a local liquor store thats down

Anyways getting blazed is more fun than getting drunk

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]It really sucks being 18 and reading about all you guys having fun getting drunk...

[/quote]
                                You can get hammered at 18, ya just gotta have an older friend/sibling/cousin or a local liquor store thats down

Anyways getting blazed is more fun than getting drunk
                                [/quote]

LOL... then I come home and get the riot act from dear Mother....

I can wait the 2 extra years

Comment

Working...
                                X