This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Everyone's favorite Yankee pitcher Joba is going tonight... starting...
    [/quote]</p>

hooooly **** i forgot to tell you guys. lol </p>

i was saving it for my random *** bored comments but joba mother was caught dealing crystal meth.</p>

lmao swear to God. hold ill try and find a link.</p>[/quote]

Yeah, I saw that....

You know, if he was still in the pen, it wouldn't have happened
    [/quote]

ur an idiot. Our starters are currently the worst in ALL of MLB statistically.

So lets take out the one guy whose been solid in every start except one...

uhg...[/quote]

lol.... it was a joke....

that one went over your head wide right
    [/quote]

im touchy on the subject
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Everyone's favorite Yankee pitcher Joba is going tonight... starting...
      [/quote]</P>

hooooly **** i forgot to tell you guys. lol </P>

i was saving it for my random *** bored comments but joba mother was caught dealing crystal meth.</P>

lmao swear to God. hold ill try and find a link.</P>

[/quote]

Yeah, I saw that....

[/quote] ur an idiot. Our starters are currently the worst in ALL of MLB statistically. So lets take out the one guy whose been solid in every start except one... uhg...[/quote]</P>

how long have you been waiting to say that. lol</P>

its early may and the big reason for thathuge erawaswang. everyone inluding wang andslobathia will get their **** together</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

uhg...[/quote]

[/quote]
        It is not a joke LT so quit frontin. You have stated this in numerous threads and also have spoken with JG about it. We are all onto you.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

hooooly **** i forgot to tell you guys. lol </p>

i was saving it for my random *** bored comments but joba mother was caught dealing crystal meth.</p>

lmao swear to God. hold ill try and find a link.</p>

[/quote]

Yeah, I saw that....

[/quote] ur an idiot. Our starters are currently the worst in ALL of MLB statistically. So lets take out the one guy whose been solid in every start except one... uhg...[/quote]</p>

how long have you been waiting to say that. lol</p>

its early may and the big reason for thathuge erawaswang. everyone inluding wang andslobathia will get their **** together</p>[/quote]

They better, or it will be a long season...

God Aaron Boone seems like a lifetime ago....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

uhg...[/quote]

[/quote]
            It is not a joke LT so quit frontin. You have stated this in numerous threads and also have spoken with JG about it. We are all onto you.
            [/quote]

No... the joke about if he was still in the pen his mother wouldn't get busted for meth.

I want him in the pen, yes you are right

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
              I would have bet my house, first born child and every possession I own that you would have posted that.
              [/quote]

That's a very risky bet to take....
              [/quote]
              Not with Mr. Predictable. He has it saved in his photobucket just for me. *******!!!

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

i was saving it for my random *** bored comments but joba mother was caught dealing crystal meth.</P>

[/quote]

Yeah, I saw that....

[/quote] ur an idiot. Our starters are currently the worst in ALL of MLB statistically. So lets take out the one guy whose been solid in every start except one... uhg...[/quote]</P>

its early may and the big reason for that*huge era*was*wang. everyone inluding wang and*slobathia will get their **** together</P>[/quote]

well to blame the bullpen for our downfalls is ridic.

But no more ridic than moving the only shining starter we have out of hte rotation

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

hahahhahahhahhhahhahah BB4417 you complete my life. i can always count on your for a good laugh</p>[/quote]
                  [8] Everything I do, I do it for you [8]

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]</P>

excuse me. </P>

if you asked nicely i would of said "sure amanda, ill show you how to drink without throwing up on matts jordans." </P>

but now youve challenged me?!?</P>

[/quote]</P>

im not challenging you but you cant make fun of me for being pukey face since you pulled a BLT that day. next time your *** better be there cuz we are throwin down! lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
                      I would have bet my house, first born child and every possession I own that you would have posted that.
                      [/quote]

That's a very risky bet to take....
                      [/quote]
                      Not with Mr. Predictable. He has it saved in his photobucket just for me. *******!!!
                      [/quote]

Yeah, but he could have posted a different Shaq pic

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]</p>

excuse me. </p>

if you asked nicely i would of said "sure amanda, ill show you how to drink without throwing up on matts jordans." </p>

but now youve challenged me?!?</p>

[/quote]</p>

im not challenging you but you cant make fun of me for being pukey face since you pulled a BLT that day. next time your *** better be there cuz we are throwin down! lol</p>[/quote]

Enough with the pulling a BLT already!

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

hahahhahahhahhhahhahah BB4417 you complete my life. i can always count on your for a good laugh</P>

[/quote]
                          [8] Everything I do, I do it for you [8]
                          [/quote]</P>

LOL []</P>

Comment

and yo all you get outta here with this yankees bull**** talk! lol there is a thread for that thanks.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]and yo all you get outta here with this yankees bull**** talk! lol there is a thread for that thanks.[/quote]

and there are plenty of threads for GIRLS on cheerleader.com

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

Yeah, I saw that....

its early may and the big reason for thathuge erawaswang. everyone inluding wang andslobathia will get their **** together</P>

[/quote] well to blame the bullpen for our downfalls is ridic. But no more ridic than moving the only shining starter we have out of hte rotation[/quote]</P>

they are both to blame right now matt. but as the season goes on and our starters are somewhat sharper(hopefully)you will see games being lost in later innings.</P>

we can take this to the joba thread if you like? go toe to toe yo, ya betta act like ya know, ya know?</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X