This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]and yo all you get outta here with this yankees bull**** talk! lol there is a thread for that thanks.[/quote]

Don't you tell us what to do!!!!

We'll talk about whatever we want in this thread, that's what this thread is for!!!

26 Time World Champions

39 Time AL Champions

That's a lot better than having 10,000 losses, like SOMEONE'S team I know!

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]and yo all you get outta here with this yankees bull**** talk! lol there is a thread for that thanks.[/quote]

We'll talk about whatever we want in this thread, that's what this thread is for!!!

26 Time World Champions

39 Time AL Champions

[/quote]</P>

i cant wait til your avatar is chase utleys ***.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Everyone's favorite Yankee pitcher Joba is going tonight... starting...
        [/quote]</p>

hooooly **** i forgot to tell you guys. lol </p>

i was saving it for my random *** bored comments but joba mother was caught dealing crystal meth.</p>

lmao swear to God. hold ill try and find a link.</p>

[/quote]

Yeah, I saw that....

You know, if he was still in the pen, it wouldn't have happened
        [/quote] ur an idiot. Our starters are currently the worst in ALL of MLB statistically. So lets take out the one guy whose been solid in every start except one... uhg...[/quote]</p>

how long have you been waiting to say that. lol</p>

its early may and the big reason for thathuge erawaswang. everyone inluding wang andslobathia will get their **** together</p>

[/quote] well to blame the bullpen for our downfalls is ridic. But no more ridic than moving the only shining starter we have out of hte rotation[/quote]</p>

they are both to blame right now matt. but as the season goes on and our starters are somewhat sharper(hopefully)you will see games being lost in later innings.</p>

we can take this to the joba thread if you like? go toe to toe yo, ya betta act like ya know, ya know?</p>[/quote]

On Saturday, CC pitched 6 solid innings. It was 1-1.

If Joba was in the pen, you bring him in in the 7th and have him go the 7th and 8th

We woulda won....

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Everyone's favorite Yankee pitcher Joba is going tonight... starting...
          [/quote]</P>

hooooly **** i forgot to tell you guys. lol </P>

i was saving it for my random *** bored comments but joba mother was caught dealing crystal meth.</P>

lmao swear to God. hold ill try and find a link.</P>

[/quote]

Yeah, I saw that....

[/quote] ur an idiot. Our starters are currently the worst in ALL of MLB statistically. So lets take out the one guy whose been solid in every start except one... uhg...[/quote]</P>

how long have you been waiting to say that. lol</P>

its early may and the big reason for that*huge era*was*wang. everyone inluding wang and*slobathia will get their **** together</P>

[/quote] well to blame the bullpen for our downfalls is ridic. But no more ridic than moving the only shining starter we have out of hte rotation[/quote]</P>

they are both to blame right now matt. but as the season goes on and our starters are somewhat sharper(hopefully)*you will see games being lost in later innings.</P>

we can take this to the joba thread if you like? go toe to toe yo, ya betta act like ya know, ya know?</P>[/quote]

okay but then so why can't our bullpen get stronger as well?

haha i would but its almost time to punch out and i only post when im home alone stoned or at work
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]and yo all you get outta here with this yankees bull**** talk! lol there is a thread for that thanks.[/quote]

26 Time World Champions

39 Time AL Champions

[/quote]</p>

i cant wait til your avatar is chase utleys ***.</p>[/quote]

I can't wait until your avatar is DJ celebrating a World Series title

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

i was saving it for my random *** bored comments but joba mother was caught dealing crystal meth.</p>

[/quote]

Yeah, I saw that....

[/quote] ur an idiot. Our starters are currently the worst in ALL of MLB statistically. So lets take out the one guy whose been solid in every start except one... uhg...[/quote]</p>

its early may and the big reason for that*huge era*was*wang. everyone inluding wang and*slobathia will get their **** together</p>

[/quote] well to blame the bullpen for our downfalls is ridic. But no more ridic than moving the only shining starter we have out of hte rotation[/quote]</p>

they are both to blame right now matt. but as the season goes on and our starters are somewhat sharper(hopefully)*you will see games being lost in later innings.</p>

we can take this to the joba thread if you like? go toe to toe yo, ya betta act like ya know, ya know?</p>[/quote]

If Joba was in the pen, you bring him in in the 7th and have him go the 7th and 8th

We woulda won....
              [/quote]

how many ERs did eh have that game?

and be realistic, u wouldn't of pulled CC at that point even if u had Jesus in ur bullpen

Comment

26 Time World Champions

39 Time AL Champions

[/quote]
                When was the last time the Yankees won a World Series?

When was the last time the Yankees won a playoff game?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]and yo all you get outta here with this yankees bull**** talk! lol there is a thread for that thanks.[/quote] and there are plenty of threads for GIRLS on cheerleader.com[/quote]</P>

we dont talk about girly ****in here... you wanna talk football? bring it *****! </P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"] excuse me. if you asked nicely i would of said "sure amanda, ill show you how to drink without throwing up on matts jordans." but now youve challenged me?!?</p>

[/quote]im not challenging you but you cant make fun of me for being pukey face since you pulled a BLT that day. next time your *** better be there cuz we are throwin down! lol[/quote]
                    </p>
                    I'm in totally agreement with the girly here, you can not make fun of her "pukey facing" if you were not there, for all we know you would have been pukey facing well before her [:P]

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]and yo all you get outta here with this yankees bull**** talk! lol there is a thread for that thanks.[/quote]

26 Time World Champions

39 Time AL Champions

[/quote]
                      When was the last time the Yankees won a World Series?

When was the last time the Yankees won a playoff game?

[/quote]</P>

thank you landon!</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

Yeah, I saw that....

its early may and the big reason for thathuge erawaswang. everyone inluding wang andslobathia will get their **** together</p>

they are both to blame right now matt. but as the season goes on and our starters are somewhat sharper(hopefully)you will see games being lost in later innings.</p>

We woulda won....
                        [/quote]

and be realistic, u wouldn't of pulled CC at that point even if u had Jesus in ur bullpen[/quote]

I woulda thought about it....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]and yo all you get outta here with this yankees bull**** talk! lol there is a thread for that thanks.[/quote] and there are plenty of threads for GIRLS on cheerleader.com[/quote]</P>

we dont talk about girly *****in here... you wanna talk football? bring it *****! </P>[/quote]

anybody ever tell u that ur cute when u get mad

in the mean time fellas, i shall see u tomorrow!

and ladies... errr lady... the offer to be the third wheel is still on the table

Comment

watermelon sour patch kids are good

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]</P>

excuse me. </P>

if you asked nicely i would of said "sure amanda, ill show you how to drink without throwing up on matts jordans." </P>

but now youve challenged me?!?</P>

[/quote]</P>

im not challenging you but you cant make fun of me for being pukey face since you pulled a BLT that day. next time your *** better be there cuz we are throwin down! lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

i never made fun of you. i dont think</P>

oct 11th you and your twin on top of pick up trucksinging the coors light twins song in bikinis. yes i know were ALL going to be smasssshed.</P>

im not going to remember that game haha i know it already.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

Yeah, I saw that....

its early may and the big reason for that*huge era*was*wang. everyone inluding wang and*slobathia will get their **** together</p>

they are both to blame right now matt. but as the season goes on and our starters are somewhat sharper(hopefully)*you will see games being lost in later innings.</p>

We woulda won....
                                [/quote]

and be realistic, u wouldn't of pulled CC at that point even if u had Jesus in ur bullpen[/quote]

I woulda thought about it....
                                [/quote]

u woulda thought about it and prolly not of done it...

and ur a fan

no way Girardi pulls Sabathia at that moment anyway, hindsight is 20/20

Comment

Working...
                                X