This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Everyone's favorite Yankee pitcher Joba is going tonight... starting...
    [/quote]</P>

hooooly **** i forgot to tell you guys. lol </P>

i was saving it for my random *** bored comments but joba mother was caught dealing crystal meth.</P>

lmao swear to God. hold ill try and find a link.</P>

[/quote]

Yeah, I saw that....

You know, if he was still in the pen, it wouldn't have happened
    [/quote] ur an idiot. Our starters are currently the worst in ALL of MLB statistically. So lets take out the one guy whose been solid in every start except one... uhg...[/quote]</P>

how long have you been waiting to say that. lol</P>

its early may and the big reason for that*huge era*was*wang. everyone inluding wang and*slobathia will get their **** together</P>

[/quote] well to blame the bullpen for our downfalls is ridic. But no more ridic than moving the only shining starter we have out of hte rotation[/quote]</P>

they are both to blame right now matt. but as the season goes on and our starters are somewhat sharper(hopefully)*you will see games being lost in later innings.</P>

we can take this to the joba thread if you like? go toe to toe yo, ya betta act like ya know, ya know?</P>

[/quote]

On Saturday, CC pitched 6 solid innings. It was 1-1.

If Joba was in the pen, you bring him in in the 7th and have him go the 7th and 8th

We woulda won....
    [/quote] how many ERs did eh have that game? and be realistic, u wouldn't of pulled CC at that point even if u had Jesus in ur bullpen[/quote]

I woulda thought about it....
    [/quote] u woulda thought about it and prolly not of done it... and ur a fan no way Girardi pulls Sabathia at that moment anyway, hindsight is 20/20[/quote]</P>

bro it was man on 2nd and 3rd. yes hes pulling cc or making a call to the pen.</P>[/quote]

no hes saying that Joba would of went in at the start of the inning
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Happy Cinco De Mayo..... 2day we're ALL Mexican

Driddunk as Fidduck off the Patron Rocks with Lime
      [/quote]

viva la mexico!

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Everyone's favorite Yankee pitcher Joba is going tonight... starting...
        [/quote]</p>

hooooly **** i forgot to tell you guys. lol </p>

i was saving it for my random *** bored comments but joba mother was caught dealing crystal meth.</p>

lmao swear to God. hold ill try and find a link.</p>

[/quote]

Yeah, I saw that....

You know, if he was still in the pen, it wouldn't have happened
        [/quote] ur an idiot. Our starters are currently the worst in ALL of MLB statistically. So lets take out the one guy whose been solid in every start except one... uhg...[/quote]</p>

how long have you been waiting to say that. lol</p>

its early may and the big reason for thathuge erawaswang. everyone inluding wang andslobathia will get their **** together</p>

[/quote] well to blame the bullpen for our downfalls is ridic. But no more ridic than moving the only shining starter we have out of hte rotation[/quote]</p>

they are both to blame right now matt. but as the season goes on and our starters are somewhat sharper(hopefully)you will see games being lost in later innings.</p>

we can take this to the joba thread if you like? go toe to toe yo, ya betta act like ya know, ya know?</p>

[/quote]

On Saturday, CC pitched 6 solid innings. It was 1-1.

If Joba was in the pen, you bring him in in the 7th and have him go the 7th and 8th

We woulda won....
        [/quote] how many ERs did eh have that game? and be realistic, u wouldn't of pulled CC at that point even if u had Jesus in ur bullpen[/quote]

I woulda thought about it....
        [/quote] u woulda thought about it and prolly not of done it... and ur a fan no way Girardi pulls Sabathia at that moment anyway, hindsight is 20/20[/quote]</p>

bro it was man on 2nd and 3rd. yes hes pulling cc or making a call to the pen.</p>[/quote]

no hes saying that Joba would of went in at the start of the inning[/quote]

4 ER in the 1st inning? Come on now..... that was a great start... lol

And yes, if I have Joba in the pen, I'm bringing him in at the start of the 7th

Comment

bad opening inning then 6 straight shut down innings... i've never seen a pitcher get an ovation like that after giving up 4 runs..

so yea great call.. the guy got lit up for the first inning he was in and ur argument is put him in the pen..

what if he came in the 7th and put up a 4 run inning, how would u feel about that?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]bad opening inning then 6 straight shut down innings... i've never seen a pitcher get an ovation like that after giving up 4 runs..

so yea great call.. the guy got lit up for the first inning he was in and ur argument is put him in the pen..

what if he came in the 7th and put up a 4 run inning, how would u feel about that?[/quote]

AUGH....

It's too early for this....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]bad opening inning then 6 straight shut down innings... i've never seen a pitcher get an ovation like that after giving up 4 runs.. so yea great call.. the guy got lit up for the first inning he was in and ur argument is put him in the pen.. what if he came in the 7th and put up a 4 run inning, how would u feel about that?[/quote] He settled down nicely after second inning. I never seen that circle changeup of his. nasty pitch when he locates it..</P>

What i dont get is how he loses 5-6 mph on his fastball, going from the bullpen to starter???</P>

Yankee stadium was empty, whats up with that?</P>

Comment

well im just saying, if he would of gave up the runs in a later inning it would make more sense for u to say move him to the pen... but when it happens to be in the first inning that he went out there, well, lets just say it doesn't go well with the theory of putting him in the pen

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]bad opening inning then 6 straight shut down innings... i've never seen a pitcher get an ovation like that after giving up 4 runs.. so yea great call.. the guy got lit up for the first inning he was in and ur argument is put him in the pen.. what if he came in the 7th and put up a 4 run inning, how would u feel about that?[/quote] He settled down nicely after second inning. I never seen that circle changeup of his. nasty pitch when he locates it..</P>

What i dont get is how he loses 5-6 mph on his fastball, going from the bullpen to starter???</P>

Yankee stadium was empty, whats up with that?</P>[/quote]

cz behind the plae is a 3k pricetag on every seat lol...

nobody wants to pay these prices... bad times for yankees...

well theres more use on his arm, plus they don't teach these guys to heat it up now... wait til the summer, he'll be back around average...

learning how to survive is part of being an MLB pitcher

Comment

Ha- saving his arm, OK...</P>

Hey things are looking up, I heard those2500 seats went down to1500...lol.</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

Ha- saving his arm, OK...</P>

Hey things are looking up, I heard those2500 seats went down to1500...lol.</P>[/quote]

yea... way more affordable

Comment

Weekend in AZ = $1000</P>

Races in NH = $300</P>

4 choice Pats Games = $1100</P>

Braves @ Fenway = $350</P>

Seeing the Yankees get spanked by the Sox = Priceless...</P>

LOL</P>

Comment

don't make me slap u, its too early

[]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]don't make me slap u, its too early [][/quote] Haha- not the SLAP...lol.</P>

Much love my friend....</P>

Comment

and what happened to u not liking the red sox lol

Comment

Morning, Yankee's won me 20 bucks last night by not winning, gonna use it on food at Citi Field today :P

Comment

Working...
                                X