This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]It really sucks being 18 and reading about all you guys having fun getting drunk...

Ah well, soon my day will come
    [/quote]
    You can get hammered at 18, ya just gotta have an older friend/sibling/cousin or a local liquor store thats down

Anyways getting blazed is more fun than getting drunk
    [/quote]

LOL... then I come home and get the riot act from dear Mother....

I can wait the 2 extra years
    [/quote]If she gets mad when youre drunk at 18 chances are she'll be just as mad when your drunk at 21
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

I already had a fake ID and had drank so much by the time I turned 21 it was not even a big deal. lol

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]It really sucks being 18 and reading about all you guys having fun getting drunk...

Ah well, soon my day will come
        [/quote]
        You can get hammered at 18, ya just gotta have an older friend/sibling/cousin or a local liquor store thats down

Anyways getting blazed is more fun than getting drunk*
        [/quote]

LOL... then I come home and get the riot act from dear Mother....

I can wait the 2 extra years
        [/quote]

So dont go home.... problem solved

or if she asks "hey have you been drinking?" say "no, have you?" and continue to your room to pass out.

Comment

lololololol... none of u guys know my mother....

She's a very nice person, very nice. Best mom in the world

But she knows ****ing EVERYTHING!

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]

LOL good luck finding it in a bar, maybe if you check the shiftiest bar in the closest shifty neighborhood
            [/quote]

bring it to this bar draft day, I'll bring my Everclear and well have a party outside right before we go in :P

Edit: My father and I were swiging out of the same bottle of Jack when I was 14 :P

Some parents are too uptight about the wrong things imho...but then I don't have kids yet so who knows.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]

LOL good luck finding it in a bar, maybe if you check the shiftiest bar in the closest shifty neighborhood
              [/quote]

bring it to this bar draft day, I'll bring my Everclear and well have a party outside right before we go in :P

Edit: My father and I were swiging out of the same bottle of Jack when I was 14 :P

Some parents are too uptight about the wrong things imho...but then I don't have kids yet so who knows.
              [/quote]

im with you dude, i mean if your not driving why not have a drink or two? or 5...or 10 for some of us

Comment

[quote user="Cuban Pete"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

im with you dude, i mean if your not driving why not have a drink or two? or 5...or 10 for some of us [/quote]
                HERE HERE!!!!!!
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]how did i miss this thread? im 80% sure ill be there with a friend.[/quote]
                  Honestly, what is your ____en problem?
                  [/quote]</P>

</P>

hahaha </P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]how did i miss this thread? im 80% sure ill be there with a friend.[/quote]
                    Honestly, what is your ____en problem?
                    [/quote]</p>

</p>

hahaha </p>[/quote]
                    I wish I could be there with you guys but I would hope you will make it to the game that we all choose.

Comment

lol i guess i missed that thread as well

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]lol i guess i missed that thread as well[/quote]
                        It has not been started yet. We need to wait for the schedule to come out. We do know however it will be in Sep or Oct because we want the weather to be somewhat nice.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]lol i guess i missed that thread as well[/quote]
                          It has not been started yet. We need to wait for the schedule to come out. We do know however it will be in Sep or Oct because we want the weather to be somewhat nice.
                          [/quote]

Not in the middle of December in the 20 degree cold, with snow falling on you as the Giants fight and defend their home turf in a good old fashioned smash mouth football game?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]lol i guess i missed that thread as well[/quote]
                            [/quote]

Not in the middle of December in the 20 degree cold, with snow falling on you as the Giants fight and defend their home turf in a good old fashioned smash mouth football game?
                            [/quote]
                            Hell no, I would prefer a sunny September game against the Raiders or something. I want something where I know they will win and when tickets will be less expensive. I wish I could have been at the Seahawks game last year. 44-6 would have been perfect.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]lololololol... none of u guys know my mother....

[/quote]</P>

</P>

ur leaving me speechless young'un</P>
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]lololololol... none of u guys know my mother....

[/quote]</p>

</p>

ur leaving me speechless young'un</p>[/quote]

Comment

Working...
                                X