X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]i can see the boys are gonna be boring today. lol[/quote] give it time, we're still gettin the crust out of our eyes... this thread didn't pick up til after lunch yesterday... plus im tired... had a late night[/quote]</p>

oh yes, yes! i forgot! frienddddd, how was your date!! did you get some play?? lol</p>[/quote]

lil bit, lil bit... kinda first date, shes "not that kind of girl"....

so ya know i guess i have to wait it out[/quote]

Ha and you missed a good night at FW for that.... LAME.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]i can see the boys are gonna be boring today. lol[/quote] give it time, we're still gettin the crust out of our eyes... this thread didn't pick up til after lunch yesterday... plus im tired... had a late night[/quote]</P>

oh yes, yes! i forgot! frienddddd, how was your date!! did you get some play?? lol</P>

[/quote] lil bit, lil bit... kinda first date, shes "not that kind of girl".... so ya know i guess i have to wait it out[/quote]</P>

awwww my poor lil friend! lol i was hopin ya got laid! haha need to get out your sexual frustration after deal with your ***** ex for so long... lol</P>

"not that kinda girl"?? lol and your keepin her around?? dude your newly single wtf... lol</P>[/quote]

don't worry i'll get out there and hit the scene this weekend

this chick is cool and smokin so i didn't care. Unlike Davenll, i've been laid enough in my life lol.
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]i can see the boys are gonna be boring today. lol[/quote] give it time, we're still gettin the crust out of our eyes... this thread didn't pick up til after lunch yesterday... plus im tired... had a late night[/quote]</P>

oh yes, yes! i forgot! frienddddd, how was your date!! did you get some play?? lol</P>

[/quote] lil bit, lil bit... kinda first date, shes "not that kind of girl".... so ya know i guess i have to wait it out[/quote]</P>

awwww my poor lil friend! lol i was hopin ya got laid! haha need to get out your sexual frustration after deal with your ***** ex for so long... lol</P>

"not that kinda girl"?? lol and your keepin her around?? dude your newly single wtf... lol</P>

[/quote] don't worry i'll get out there and hit the scene this weekend this chick is cool and smokin so i didn't care. Unlike Davenll, i've been laid enough in my life lol.[/quote]</P>

alright alright, ya got your foot in the door thats good. </P>

were you nervous matthew? lol</P>

Comment

What's up everyone? Just stopped in to say hello.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

"not that kinda girl"?? lol and your keepin her around?? dude your newly single wtf... lol</P>

[/quote] don't worry i'll get out there and hit the scene this weekend this chick is cool and smokin so i didn't care. Unlike Davenll, i've been laid enough in my life lol.[/quote]</P>

nice to know. lol </P>

well im glad shes smokin.. haha important for a single guy. but face it, shes not as cool as me. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

were you nervous matthew? lol</P>[/quote]

haha actually i was a lil bit...

shes SMOKIN smokin, so its a lil intimidating

ya know where like every where u are shes breaking necks type of hot

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]What's up everyone? Just stopped in to say hello.
                [/quote]</P>

HI FRIENDDDD!!! where have you been!! how was the open bar?!?! LOL did you get wastey face??[+o(]</P>

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]What's up everyone? Just stopped in to say hello.
                  [/quote]

get back to the films *****, no breaks!

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] Unlike Davenll, i've been laid enough in my life lol.[/quote]

are you trying to say you are ALREADY losing your libido...?

Of course I haven't been laid enough, there is no such thing as enough, as many times with as many women as possible.

Unless I end up in a relationship...but...I'm not even sure I want to again yet...although I am 27 it's starting to get close to that time.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] haha actually i was a lil bit... shes SMOKIN smokin, so its a lil intimidating ya know where like every where u are shes breaking necks type of hot[/quote]</P>

haha lol . i know what you mean, i havnt been on a date in almost 3 years. id be so scared. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]* Unlike Davenll, i've been laid enough in my life lol.[/quote]

Of course I haven't been laid enough, there is no such thing as enough, as many times with as many women as possible.
                        [/quote]

haha na its just not priority number one... but when the time comes the kids a rockstar

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] Unlike Davenll, i've been laid enough in my life lol.[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

respect level went down alittle on that one. lol from a female point of view anyways lol im sure all the guys agree with your statement.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] haha actually i was a lil bit... shes SMOKIN smokin, so its a lil intimidating ya know where like every where u are shes breaking necks type of hot[/quote]</P>

haha lol . i know what you mean, i havnt been on a date in almost 3 years. id be so scared. lol</P>[/quote]

haha yea man it def feels weird... at first like when it first happened i kinda felt a lil weird like i was doing something wrong.... but that was quickly gotten over lol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

HI FRIENDDDD!!! where have you been!! how was the open bar?!?! LOL did you get wastey face??[+o(]</p>[/quote]

What's going on girl? Yeah, it was fun. Went to a few places, and now got that out of my system, for this month. So busy this month, but hopefully after May 29th I will be free to really turn it up a notch!

See Matt's post above, that's pretty much what I been doing.

What have you been up to?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

haha na its just not priority number one... but when the time comes the kids a rockstar[/quote]

Live like a rockstar until you get married, that's my motto at least....one day I'm sure I'll find a girl that I really want to hang out with everyday, but I've only found 3 girls like that since I've been dating...so like, 12 years? I'm kinda picky....but not when it comes to one night stands and such.

Comment

Working...
                                X