This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

ughh im not ready for all this.</p>

[/quote]
    You always have your lucky keychain.....
    [/quote]</p>

OMGGGGG lol i already said i dont own one!!!!!!!!!</p>[/quote]
    <font color="#ff0000">Suuuuuuuuuuuure. It is ok, it's natural.</font>

I wish they made something like that for me that would do those things in 10 seconds. lol

I am also sure all the guys and men would agree with me on this one. lol

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

ughh im not ready for all this.</P>

[/quote]
      [/quote]</P>

OMGGGGG lol i already said i dont own one!!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]

I think I missed something....
      [/quote]</P>

they are talkin about a vibrating "keychain" that dezzz has! (lol) and landon likes to think i own one too, but thats a false statement</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]lol lol lol on the blt... that was great![/quote]

I personally did not find it funny.......
        [/quote]</p>

blt it was a joke, relax buddy!! lol we all know you dont look like that.</p>[/quote]

Ur right.... I'm a lot better looking than that.....

My sense of humor is not up to speed yet.... gimme time

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]What's up everyone? Just stopped in to say hello.
          [/quote]

get back to the films *****, no breaks![/quote]

LOL. I know i swear my ADHD is kicking in.. I am on week 5 of the 2nd Officiating crew, Ron Winter.
          [/quote]

that sounds suicidal lol[/quote]

I know, I have to talk myself off the ledge. But I did realize one thing, I have good conversations with myself.

What have you been up to?
          [/quote]

haha same **** man, just chillin and workin...

and makin money, VIVA LA BARCELONA btw[/quote]

What are you up to this weekend? Anything fun?
          [/quote]

just found out that its a mothers day weekend, bbq on sat n sun...

so family hangovers... should be goood times
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]lol lol lol on the blt... that was great![/quote]

[/quote] GIGS lol[/quote]</P>

lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
              [/quote]</p>

[/quote]
              Funny coincidence. Check page 2<font color="#0000ff">69</font>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
                [/quote]</P>

[/quote]
                <FONT color=#ff0000>Suuuuuuuuuuuure. It is ok, it's natural.</FONT>

I wish they made something like that for me that would do those things in 10 seconds. lol

I am also sure all the guys and men would agree with me on this one. lol

[/quote]</P>

</P>

they have "guybrators" lol ive seen them before. tell the wife you want one for your bday lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
                  [/quote]</p>

OMGGGGG lol i already said i dont own one!!!!!!!!!</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

they are talkin about a vibrating "keychain" that dezzz has! (lol) and landon likes to think i own one too, but thats a false statement</p>[/quote]

LMAO

You sure you don't own one????

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]What's up everyone? Just stopped in to say hello.
                    [/quote] get back to the films *****, no breaks![/quote]

LOL. I know i swear my ADHD is kicking in.. I am on week 5 of the 2nd Officiating crew, Ron Winter.
                    [/quote] that sounds suicidal lol[/quote]

I know, I have to talk myself off the ledge. But I did realize one thing, I have good conversations with myself.

What have you been up to?
                    [/quote] haha same **** man, just chillin and workin... and makin money, VIVA LA BARCELONA btw[/quote]

What are you up to this weekend? Anything fun?
                    [/quote] just found out that its a mothers day weekend, bbq on sat n sun... so family hangovers... should be goood times[/quote]</P>

hmm those are the best.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]

That's why I never wanted a GF or had one. No need to acculmulate scar tissue in baggage for no reason. Now since we are the same age, I guess now I tend to look at girls to see if they are GF material as well, something I NEVER used to do. So funny, how, well with me, when you get older, your philosophy changes.
                      [/quote]

Actually I think you an me are the same age right? I actually had a PLAN on when I wanted to settle down..it got pushed back a couple years (because of something personal) I'm starting to feel my opinions change, it's hard to explain, but I feel If I stick to my plan, I've got another 1-2 good years left before I have to start looking for the girl I want to settle down with.

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

well thats cool if your a one night stand kinda guy lol... are seriously most mid 20s* guys all like this? lol if so im screwed... me being set out into the single life at some point soon? ughh im not ready for all this.</p>[/quote]

every guy is different, I was burned a few times in relationships already, I'm not looking for one yet (maybe a year or two from now) until I start looking again I am the one night stand F buddy kind of guy...yeah.

[/quote]

That's why I never wanted a GF or had one. No need to acculmulate scar tissue in baggage for no reason. Now since we are the same age, I guess now I tend to look at girls to see if they are GF material as well, something I NEVER used to do. So funny, how, well with me, when you get older, your philosophy changes.
                        [/quote]

ur tellin me bro... u guys got a couple of years on me, but i was just in a on where relationship. I woke up one day and realized im 24 in a 4 year relationship with someone that i am def no marrying, so whats the point
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
                          [/quote]</p>

[/quote]
                          Funny coincidence. Check page 2<font color="#0000ff">69</font>
                          [/quote]

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO holy crap, that was hilarious

Comment

Yeah i gotta cook stuff for that day. I think the theme some of my friends decided was mexican food this year. So I am in charge of making Enchiladas, so that should be interesting.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]lol lol lol on the blt... that was great![/quote]

[/quote]

GIGS lol[/quote]

lol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
                                [/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

they are talkin about a vibrating "keychain" that dezzz has! (lol) and landon likes to think i own one too, but thats a false statement</P>

[/quote]</P>

hahahahaha i dont have one. you were the one that knew about the lipstick lol</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X