This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

Oh Amanda darling... I found your new avatar when the Yanks sweep the Phils in 2 weeks

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

<FONT size=6>GIANTS !!!</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>**** THE EAGLES!!!!![]</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

*</P>

Yeah...everyone that I usually talk to is in this thread ; so from now on I am only going to post in this thread until June 1st !!!* [:O]</P>[/quote]

lol its the only reason i come to giants.com now lol.

imagine ifthey deleted this thread, ahlf of the websites traffic would stop lol
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Yeah...everyone that I usually talk to is in this thread ; so from now on I am only going to post in this thread until June 1st !!! [:O]</P>

[/quote]</P>

well welcome back to the party. [B]</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

well thats cool if your a one night stand kinda guy lol... are seriously most mid 20s* guys all like this? lol if so im screwed... me being set out into the single life at some point soon? ughh im not ready for all this.</P>

[/quote]

every guy is different, I was burned a few times in relationships already, I'm not looking for one yet (maybe a year or two from now) until I start looking again I am the one night stand F buddy kind of guy...yeah.

[/quote]

That's why I never wanted a GF or had one. No need to acculmulate scar tissue in baggage for no reason. Now since we are the same age, I guess now I tend to look at girls to see if they are GF material as well, something I NEVER used to do. So funny, how, well with me, when you get older, your philosophy changes.
          [/quote] ur tellin me bro... u guys got a couple of years on me, but i was just in a on where relationship. I woke up one day and realized im 24 in a 4 year relationship with someone that i am def no marrying, so whats the point[/quote]</P>

yeah the whole marraige thing got brought up in my "this is not working" talk last night. its so funny how guys and girls have such different views on marriage and **** ya know.. but i def hear ya.. like if you date someone for a long time (me currently 3+) and feel like its going no where, whats the point of staying in it.. esp when its a constant fight over EVERY little thing.</P>

[/quote]

If you liked the person at one point, would you ever consider working things out? Go see someone where you can try to iron out whatever issues are there.. I mean 3 years is a long time, if that was me I would try everything to salvage it, considering the time and effort put into it on both sides. Who knows maybe a 3rd party, neutral perspective is what may help. That's just my opinion of course, but if your not happy 3 years in, I wouldn't wait longer. You don't get style points sticking it out, lol. You should be happy, and if that stops, don't cheat yourself!
          [/quote]</P>

nahh i def here ya, i love the kid but it gets to a point where the relationship just kinda ran its course ya know.. i mean there are too many differences in us and when i say fight over everything i mean it... we are at a point where we live together and avoid each other on purpose just to postpone ANOTHER arguement and if i brought up relationship counceling or something he would laugh in my face.... its just a ****ty situation to have to deal with... esp after being with someone for so long.. its like i dont know how to be single (whenever that time comes) ya know........</P>

[/quote]</P>

me and my gf do the same thing when we argue. we kind of ignore eachother till we cool off and then talk about it. relationships are hard. but dont be affraid to leave because you dont want to be alone. being single opens up your eyes a bit and its satisfying sometimes to know you dont NEED anyone all the time. ya know. plus matts still single*so i dont know what your complaining/waiting for. []</P>

[/quote]</P>

its not that im afraid to be alone. its not it at all... im sure i would enjoy time to myself actually lol its just getting over the fact that this person has been in your life for years and one day they are gone ya know. but its at a point where the fighting literally makes me sick. its just a hard spot to be in..</P>

*</P>

lol yeah i know matt is single, thanks for the update. lol we agreed on oct 11th 2012 if we are both still single, well date lol</P>[/quote]

hmmm... how bout friends with bennies?

lol j/p

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

well thats cool if your a one night stand kinda guy lol... are seriously most mid 20s guys all like this? lol if so im screwed... me being set out into the single life at some point soon? ughh im not ready for all this.</p>

[/quote]

every guy is different, I was burned a few times in relationships already, I'm not looking for one yet (maybe a year or two from now) until I start looking again I am the one night stand F buddy kind of guy...yeah.

[/quote]

That's why I never wanted a GF or had one. No need to acculmulate scar tissue in baggage for no reason. Now since we are the same age, I guess now I tend to look at girls to see if they are GF material as well, something I NEVER used to do. So funny, how, well with me, when you get older, your philosophy changes.
            [/quote] ur tellin me bro... u guys got a couple of years on me, but i was just in a on where relationship. I woke up one day and realized im 24 in a 4 year relationship with someone that i am def no marrying, so whats the point[/quote]</p>

yeah the whole marraige thing got brought up in my "this is not working" talk last night. its so funny how guys and girls have such different views on marriage and **** ya know.. but i def hear ya.. like if you date someone for a long time (me currently 3+) and feel like its going no where, whats the point of staying in it.. esp when its a constant fight over EVERY little thing.</p>

[/quote]

If you liked the person at one point, would you ever consider working things out? Go see someone where you can try to iron out whatever issues are there.. I mean 3 years is a long time, if that was me I would try everything to salvage it, considering the time and effort put into it on both sides. Who knows maybe a 3rd party, neutral perspective is what may help. That's just my opinion of course, but if your not happy 3 years in, I wouldn't wait longer. You don't get style points sticking it out, lol. You should be happy, and if that stops, don't cheat yourself!
            [/quote]</p>

nahh i def here ya, i love the kid but it gets to a point where the relationship just kinda ran its course ya know.. i mean there are too many differences in us and when i say fight over everything i mean it... we are at a point where we live together and avoid each other on purpose just to postpone ANOTHER arguement and if i brought up relationship counceling or something he would laugh in my face.... its just a ****ty situation to have to deal with... esp after being with someone for so long.. its like i dont know how to be single (whenever that time comes) ya know........</p>

[/quote]</p>

me and my gf do the same thing when we argue. we kind of ignore eachother till we cool off and then talk about it. relationships are hard. but dont be affraid to leave because you dont want to be alone. being single opens up your eyes a bit and its satisfying sometimes to know you dont NEED anyone all the time. ya know. plus matts still singleso i dont know what your complaining/waiting for. []</p>

[/quote]</p>

its not that im afraid to be alone. its not it at all... im sure i would enjoy time to myself actually lol its just getting over the fact that this person has been in your life for years and one day they are gone ya know. but its at a point where the fighting literally makes me sick. its just a hard spot to be in..</p>

</p>

lol yeah i know matt is single, thanks for the update. lol we agreed on oct 11th 2012 if we are both still single, well date lol</p>[/quote]

And I said thank you for bypassing me and going right to him [] lol

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Oh Amanda darling... I found your new avatar when the Yanks sweep the Phils in 2 weeks

[/quote]

i like it

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Oh Amanda darling... I found your new avatar when the Yanks sweep the Phils in 2 weeks

[/quote]</P>

he looks like a drug addict. with the way your boys are playin now... im not worried one bit! PHIGHTENS BABYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Oh Amanda darling... I found your new avatar when the Yanks sweep the Phils in 2 weeks

[/quote]

i like it[/quote]

I like it too... that's why I picked it.

That pic is gangsta

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

its not that im afraid to be alone. its not it at all... im sure i would enjoy time to myself actually lol its just getting over the fact that this person has been in your life for years and one day they are gone ya know. but its at a point where the fighting literally makes me sick. its just a hard spot to be in..</p>[/quote]

It's like changing jobs, when you been working at the same place for 4-5 years and some other place offers you more, you want to leave, but you are some comfortable where you are that it makes it hard to make that decision, sometimes you just have to do it though.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Yeah...everyone that I usually talk to is in this thread ; so from now on I am only going to post in this thread until June 1st !!! [:O]</P>

[/quote]</P>

well welcome back to the party. [B]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

TY</P>

</P>

Anybody seen X-Men Origins yet ? I saw it last night and it was EXCELLENT !!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

he looks like a drug addict. with the way your boys are playin now... im not worried one bit! PHIGHTENS BABYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>[/quote]

We're saving the good stuff for interleague play...

All we gotta do is take 2 outta 3

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

its not that im afraid to be alone. its not it at all... im sure i would enjoy time to myself actually lol its just getting over the fact that this person has been in your life for years and one day they are gone ya know. but its at a point where the fighting literally makes me sick. its just a hard spot to be in..</P>

[/quote]

It's like changing jobs, when you been working at the same place for 4-5 years and some other place offers you more, you want to leave, but you are some comfortable where you are that it makes it hard to make that decision, sometimes you just have to do it though.
                          [/quote]</P>

thats a great comparison lol</P>

Comment

<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>**** THE COWBOYS !!!</FONT>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

its not that im afraid to be alone. its not it at all... im sure i would enjoy time to myself actually lol its just getting over the fact that this person has been in your life for years and one day they are gone ya know. but its at a point where the fighting literally makes me sick. its just a hard spot to be in..</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

yea but sometimes u stay home and collect lol

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

I am only going to post in this thread until June 1st !!! [:O]</p>[/quote]
                                What happens June 1st?

Comment

Working...
                                X