This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

<FONT size=6>GIANTS !!!</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>**** THE EAGLES!!!!![]</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

*</P>

Yeah...everyone that I usually talk to is in this thread ; so from now on I am only going to post in this thread until June 1st !!!* [:O]</P>

[/quote]</P>

well welcome back to the party. [B]</P>

[/quote]</P>

*</P>

TY</P>

*</P>

Anybody seen X-Men Origins yet ? I saw it last night and it was EXCELLENT !!!</P>[/quote]

i was close, yet so far...

saw obsessed, it was pretty good
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

its not that im afraid to be alone. its not it at all... im sure i would enjoy time to myself actually lol its just getting over the fact that this person has been in your life for years and one day they are gone ya know. but its at a point where the fighting literally makes me sick. its just a hard spot to be in..</p>[/quote]

It's like changing jobs, when you been working at the same place for 4-5 years and some other place offers you more, you want to leave, but you are some comfortable where you are that it makes it hard to make that decision, sometimes you just have to do it though.

[/quote]

yea but sometimes u stay home and collect lol[/quote]

that's true, there is always "some" risk involved, but without taking risks what is life really.

Comment

Since this has somewhat turned into a dating discussion thread...one of my closest friends ( just turned 26 ), is dating an 18 year old...and while that seems cool we were having a guys night out last night and she kept calling his cell crying and ****...so immature...I am only dating 24 and older...lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

I am only going to post in this thread until June 1st !!! [:O]</P>

[/quote]
          What happens June 1st?
          [/quote]</P>

</P>

seems like as good a time as any...I have been so bored iwth most of the threads in TGF forum lately...this is the only thread for me...if u see me post in another thread before June 1st...feel free to slap me !</P>

I can still browse and read them though; just no posting IMO</P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Since this has somewhat turned into a dating discussion thread...one of my closest friends ( just turned 26 ), is dating an 18 year old...and while that seems cool we were having a guys night out last night and she kept calling his cell crying and ****...so immature...I am only dating 24 and older...lol[/quote]

thats not dating, thats ****ing and dealing with extra shizzle to make her think they are dating lol

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Since this has somewhat turned into a dating discussion thread...one of my closest friends ( just turned 26 ), is dating an 18 year old...and while that seems cool we were having a guys night out last night and she kept calling his cell crying and ****...so immature...I am only dating 24 and older...lol[/quote]
              That is kind of wierd....

Though he could mold her into everything he ever wanted.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Yeah...everyone that I usually talk to is in this thread ; so from now on I am only going to post in this thread until June 1st !!! [:O]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

TY</P>

</P>

Anybody seen X-Men Origins yet ? I saw it last night and it was EXCELLENT !!!</P>

[/quote] i was close, yet so far... saw obsessed, it was pretty good[/quote]</P>

lol she got ya... i knew youd get ***** whipped into seeing it. lol poor fella</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Yeah...everyone that I usually talk to is in this thread ; so from now on I am only going to post in this thread until June 1st !!! [:O]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

TY</P>

</P>

Anybody seen X-Men Origins yet ? I saw it last night and it was EXCELLENT !!!</P>

[/quote] i was close, yet so far... saw obsessed, it was pretty good[/quote]</P>

</P>

I heard Obsessed was TERRIBLE...got compared to Gigli or whatever...but hey I haven't seen it so I dunno.</P>

Comment

if I were "dating" I'd prefer 21 and older for obvious reasons, but outside that, I've met 25-26 year old women that were incredibly immature and then I've meet 18 year old girls that were entirely too responsible and had no fun, age isn't a factor to me outside of being able to hang out in places I go to with my friends.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

*</P>

Yeah...everyone that I usually talk to is in this thread ; so from now on I am only going to post in this thread until June 1st !!!* [:O]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

*</P>

TY</P>

*</P>

lol she got ya... i knew youd get ***** whipped into seeing it. lol poor fella</P>[/quote]

na she knows Wolverine is happening next time..

it wasn't that bad, i have a thing for Beyonce, so it worked out

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Since this has somewhat turned into a dating discussion thread...one of my closest friends ( just turned 26 ), is dating an 18 year old...and while that seems cool we were having a guys night out last night and she kept calling his cell crying and ****...so immature...I am only dating 24 and older...lol[/quote] thats not dating, thats ****ing and dealing with extra shizzle to make her think they are dating lol[/quote]</P>

hook your friends girl up with bLT.</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Oh Amanda darling... I found your new avatar when the Yanks sweep the Phils in 2 weeks

[/quote]</P>

awesome picture. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Since this has somewhat turned into a dating discussion thread...one of my closest friends ( just turned 26 ), is dating an 18 year old...and while that seems cool we were having a guys night out last night and she kept calling his cell crying and ****...so immature...I am only dating 24 and older...lol[/quote]

thats not dating, thats ****ing and dealing with extra shizzle to make her think they are dating lol[/quote]

great point.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

I am only going to post in this thread until June 1st !!! [:O]</p>

[/quote]
                              What happens June 1st?
                              [/quote]</p>

</p>

seems like as good a time as any...I have been so bored iwth most of the threads in TGF forum lately...this is the only thread for me...if u see me post in another thread before June 1st...feel free to slap me !</p>

I can still browse and read them though; just no posting IMO</p>[/quote]
                              Don't be so hard on yourself. We all post other places. That is what you do Mr. Awe.

This is just the place to BS.

You get your hotel room booked and did you decide if you are flying or driving?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Since this has somewhat turned into a dating discussion thread...one of my closest friends ( just turned 26 ), is dating an 18 year old...and while that seems cool we were having a guys night out last night and she kept calling his cell crying and ****...so immature...I am only dating 24 and older...lol[/quote] thats not dating, thats ****ing and dealing with extra shizzle to make her think they are dating lol[/quote]</P>

</P>

LMAO !</P>

[B]</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X