This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

<FONT size=6>GIANTS !!!</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>**** THE EAGLES!!!!![]</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

*</P>

Yeah...everyone that I usually talk to is in this thread ; so from now on I am only going to post in this thread until June 1st !!!* [:O]</P>

[/quote]</P>

well welcome back to the party. [B]</P>

[/quote]</P>

*</P>

TY</P>

*</P>

Anybody seen X-Men Origins yet ? I saw it last night and it was EXCELLENT !!!</P>

[/quote] i was close, yet so far... saw obsessed, it was pretty good[/quote]</P>

*</P>

I heard Obsessed was TERRIBLE...got compared to Gigli or whatever...but hey I haven't seen it so I dunno.</P>[/quote]

never saw gigli

it was alrite, it wasn't bad, i've been dragged to plenty of more horrid movies
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Since this has somewhat turned into a dating discussion thread...one of my closest friends ( just turned 26 ), is dating an 18 year old...and while that seems cool we were having a guys night out last night and she kept calling his cell crying and ****...so immature...I am only dating 24 and older...lol[/quote]

if I were "dating" I'd prefer 21 and older for obvious reasons, but outside that, I've met 25-26 year old women that were incredibly immature and then I've meet 18 year old girls that were entirely too responsible and had no fun, age isn't a factor to me outside of being able to hang out in places I go to with my friends.
      [/quote]</P>

</P>

Good point Daven...I guess it depends on the girl...Alirght 18 year olds are BACK IN !!! ( not really though as I am to old for that )</P>

</P>

Maybe 21-22 though</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] na she knows Wolverine is happening next time.. it wasn't that bad, i have a thing for Beyonce, so it worked out[/quote]</P>

NEXT TIME?? whoaaa look at you gettin all serious already planning second movie dates. awww matt, haha thats kinda cute! im happy for you kid! you desrve a good girl.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Since this has somewhat turned into a dating discussion thread...one of my closest friends ( just turned 26 ), is dating an 18 year old...and while that seems cool we were having a guys night out last night and she kept calling his cell crying and ****...so immature...I am only dating 24 and older...lol[/quote]
          That is kind of wierd....

Though he could mold her into everything he ever wanted.
          [/quote]</P>

</P>

interesting...[:^)]</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Since this has somewhat turned into a dating discussion thread...one of my closest friends ( just turned 26 ), is dating an 18 year old...and while that seems cool we were having a guys night out last night and she kept calling his cell crying and ****...so immature...I am only dating 24 and older...lol[/quote] thats not dating, thats ****ing and dealing with extra shizzle to make her think they are dating lol[/quote]</P>

hook your friends girl up with bLT.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

lol- he's to far away....</P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Since this has somewhat turned into a dating discussion thread...one of my closest friends ( just turned 26 ), is dating an 18 year old...and while that seems cool we were having a guys night out last night and she kept calling his cell crying and ****...so immature...I am only dating 24 and older...lol[/quote]

if I were "dating" I'd prefer 21 and older for obvious reasons, but outside that, I've met 25-26 year old women that were incredibly immature and then I've meet 18 year old girls that were entirely too responsible and had no fun, age isn't a factor to me outside of being able to hang out in places I go to with my friends.
              [/quote]</P>

*</P>

Good point Daven...I guess it depends on the girl...Alirght 18 year olds are BACK IN !!! ( not really though as I am to old for that )</P>

*</P>

Maybe 21-22 though</P>[/quote]

haha i dunno tho man, i jsut don't think i could go below 20...

i mean somebody that can't drink legally lol

but then again, i've been told i have an old soul, so maybe i should be cougar hunting,...

what do u think amanda?

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Since this has somewhat turned into a dating discussion thread...one of my closest friends ( just turned 26 ), is dating an 18 year old...and while that seems cool we were having a guys night out last night and she kept calling his cell crying and ****...so immature...I am only dating 24 and older...lol[/quote] thats not dating, thats ****ing and dealing with extra shizzle to make her think they are dating lol[/quote]</P>

hook your friends girl up with bLT.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

lol- he's to far away....</P>

[/quote]</P>

DAMNNNN lol i feel the need to play matchmaker for the little ****er lol he needs to get laid the poor child. then he will DEF break outta his shell.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] na she knows Wolverine is happening next time.. it wasn't that bad, i have a thing for Beyonce, so it worked out[/quote]</P>

NEXT TIME?? whoaaa look at you gettin all serious already planning second movie dates. awww matt, haha thats kinda cute! im happy for you kid! you desrve a good girl.</P>[/quote]

deserve a nice girl, but want a BAAAAD one....

hahaha, i can't go to the movies alone... i gotta make the second date lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

I am only going to post in this thread until June 1st !!! [:O]</P>

[/quote]
                    What happens June 1st?
                    [/quote]</P>

</P>

seems like as good a time as any...I have been so bored iwth most of the threads in TGF forum lately...this is the only thread for me...if u see me post in another thread before June 1st...feel free to slap me !</P>

I can still browse and read them though; just no posting IMO</P>

[/quote]
                    Don't be so hard on yourself. We all post other places.<FONT size=4> That is what you do Mr. Awe.

This is just the place to BS.

You get your hotel room booked and did you decide if you are flying or driving
                    ?
                    </FONT>[/quote]</P>

</P>

booked the HOJO ( Howard Johnson's )...haven't decided about flying or driving...leaning toward driving though !</P>

I'll PM u the details later today !</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

Maybe 21-22 though</P>

[/quote] haha i dunno tho man, i jsut don't think i could go below 20... i mean somebody that can't drink legally lol but then again, i've been told i have an old soul, so maybe i should be cougar hunting,... what do u think amanda?[/quote]</P>

mom is still married to dad and i dont have an older sister so.. cant help ya there bud</P>

Comment

gtg...got to get a little work done...I'll be back on later today !</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#008000 size=5>**** THE IGGLES !!!</FONT></P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

NEXT TIME?? whoaaa look at you gettin all serious already planning second movie dates. awww matt, haha thats kinda cute! im happy for you kid! you desrve a good girl.</P>

[/quote] deserve a nice girl, but want a BAAAAD one.... hahaha, i can't go to the movies alone... i gotta make the second date lol[/quote]</P>

i dont even know what to say to you lol guess i set myself up for that back lol</P>

Comment

moms don't need a jumpoff?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]moms don't need a jumpoff?[/quote]</P>

ewwww, i hate you! lol </P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]moms don't need a jumpoff?[/quote]</P>

lmao</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X