• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]moms don't need a jumpoff?[/quote]</P>

lmao</P>

[/quote]</P>

go after dezzz mom, lol leave my mom outta it. maybe dezzzy will even let you borrow his keychain! []</P>

Comment

anyone see that show "the cougar". suppose to be better then i love ny. lol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

lmao</P>

[/quote]</P>

go after dezzz mom, lol leave my mom outta it. maybe dezzzy will even let you borrow his keychain! []</P>[/quote]

hahaha, if im around no keychain is necessary []
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

lmao</P>

[/quote]</P>

go after dezzz mom, lol leave my mom outta it. maybe dezzzy will even let you borrow his keychain! []</P>

[/quote]</P>

my moms dead. </P>

Comment

lol nah shes not.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

well thats cool if your a one night stand kinda guy lol... are seriously most mid 20s guys all like this? lol if so im screwed... me being set out into the single life at some point soon? ughh im not ready for all this.</p>

[/quote]

every guy is different, I was burned a few times in relationships already, I'm not looking for one yet (maybe a year or two from now) until I start looking again I am the one night stand F buddy kind of guy...yeah.

[/quote]

That's why I never wanted a GF or had one. No need to acculmulate scar tissue in baggage for no reason. Now since we are the same age, I guess now I tend to look at girls to see if they are GF material as well, something I NEVER used to do. So funny, how, well with me, when you get older, your philosophy changes.
              [/quote] ur tellin me bro... u guys got a couple of years on me, but i was just in a on where relationship. I woke up one day and realized im 24 in a 4 year relationship with someone that i am def no marrying, so whats the point[/quote]</p>

yeah the whole marraige thing got brought up in my "this is not working" talk last night. its so funny how guys and girls have such different views on marriage and **** ya know.. but i def hear ya.. like if you date someone for a long time (me currently 3+) and feel like its going no where, whats the point of staying in it.. esp when its a constant fight over EVERY little thing.</p>

[/quote]

If you liked the person at one point, would you ever consider working things out? Go see someone where you can try to iron out whatever issues are there.. I mean 3 years is a long time, if that was me I would try everything to salvage it, considering the time and effort put into it on both sides. Who knows maybe a 3rd party, neutral perspective is what may help. That's just my opinion of course, but if your not happy 3 years in, I wouldn't wait longer. You don't get style points sticking it out, lol. You should be happy, and if that stops, don't cheat yourself!
              [/quote]</p>

nahh i def here ya, i love the kid but it gets to a point where the relationship just kinda ran its course ya know.. i mean there are too many differences in us and when i say fight over everything i mean it... we are at a point where we live together and avoid each other on purpose just to postpone ANOTHER arguement and if i brought up relationship counceling or something he would laugh in my face.... its just a ****ty situation to have to deal with... esp after being with someone for so long.. its like i dont know how to be single (whenever that time comes) ya know........</p>[/quote]

I totally hear you. Emotional stress like that takes its toll on a person. If you are living like that you should perhaps try to remove yourself out of that situation. Be happy again ( not to say that you are not, of course). I know alot of girls like that. Even guys, to be fair, that go from one relationship to another, and they are never single. I, for one, never could fathom doing that. In fact there are times where a girl wanted to go out with me, but I said no, just because 1. I wasn't ready to be in a relationship, and 2. I wasn't sure the girl was doing it for the right reason. Perhaps fear of being single?

But you being happy should always be a priority. And when you find yourself in drama, you should peace out of it. I hate drama, and I can't imagine being in your situation like that. If that happened in year 2, I would tried working it out, and if it couldn't I would have bounced. No sense in ruining your health and getting baggage over chemistry issues with in a relationship.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]<font color="#0000ff" size="5">**** THE COWBOYS !!!</font>[/quote]

And the Redskins!!

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

lol nah shes not.</P>[/quote]

lol dude that was ****in cold lol
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

lol nah shes not.</P>

[/quote] lol dude that was ****in cold lol[/quote]</P>

i know. i wanted to make her feel like a **** though. haha</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

<font size="6">GIANTS !!!</font></p>

[/quote]</p>

<font color="#0000ff" size="5">**** THE EAGLES!!!!![]</font></p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Yeah...everyone that I usually talk to is in this thread ; so from now on I am only going to post in this thread until June 1st !!! [:O]</p>

[/quote]</p>

well welcome back to the party. [B]</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

TY</p>

</p>

Anybody seen X-Men Origins yet ? I saw it last night and it was EXCELLENT !!!</p>

[/quote] i was close, yet so far... saw obsessed, it was pretty good[/quote]</p>

lol she got ya... i knew youd get ***** whipped into seeing it. lol poor fella</p>[/quote]

na she knows Wolverine is happening next time..

it wasn't that bad, i have a thing for Beyonce, so it worked out[/quote]

I'm gonna see Wolverine probably next Friday or something

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

lol nah shes not.</P>

yeah that was terrible. you made me feel so bad. im officially mad at you.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Since this has somewhat turned into a dating discussion thread...one of my closest friends ( just turned 26 ), is dating an 18 year old...and while that seems cool we were having a guys night out last night and she kept calling his cell crying and ****...so immature...I am only dating 24 and older...lol[/quote] thats not dating, thats ****ing and dealing with extra shizzle to make her think they are dating lol[/quote]</p>

hook your friends girl up with bLT.</p>[/quote]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Since this has somewhat turned into a dating discussion thread...one of my closest friends ( just turned 26 ), is dating an 18 year old...and while that seems cool we were having a guys night out last night and she kept calling his cell crying and ****...so immature...I am only dating 24 and older...lol[/quote]

if I were "dating" I'd prefer 21 and older for obvious reasons, but outside that, I've met 25-26 year old women that were incredibly immature and then I've meet 18 year old girls that were entirely too responsible and had no fun, age isn't a factor to me outside of being able to hang out in places I go to with my friends.
                            [/quote]</p>

</p>

Good point Daven...I guess it depends on the girl...Alirght 18 year olds are BACK IN !!! ( not really though as I am to old for that )</p>

</p>

Maybe 21-22 though</p>[/quote]

haha i dunno tho man, i jsut don't think i could go below 20...[/quote]

19-23 is my age range... maybe 24

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]

That's why I never wanted a GF or had one. No need to acculmulate scar tissue in baggage for no reason. Now since we are the same age, I guess now I tend to look at girls to see if they are GF material as well, something I NEVER used to do. So funny, how, well with me, when you get older, your philosophy changes.
                              [/quote]

Actually I think you an me are the same age right? I actually had a PLAN on when I wanted to settle down..it got pushed back a couple years (because of something personal) I'm starting to feel my opinions change, it's hard to explain, but I feel If I stick to my plan, I've got another 1-2 good years left before I have to start looking for the girl I want to settle down with.
                              [/quote]

I hear you, I just came up with this plan from HS on. I never wanted to settle down, or wanted a relationship. I knew people in college who went out all 4 years, and missed out of the college experience, only to break up after college, lol. It stinks, but why limit yourself. Now that I am 27, I focus in on how much of a girl friend material a girl is. And you can tell that by becoming her friend, and just getting to know her. That will automatically check itself out. If she is a tool, she will basically cross herself off the list. If she is a good person, caring, and puts others above herself, then those traits will shine through.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

lol nah shes not.</P>

yeah that was terrible. you made me feel so bad. im officially mad at you.</P>

[/quote]
                                lol. you love me and will continue to love me. []</P>

</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X