This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Since this has somewhat turned into a dating discussion thread...one of my closest friends ( just turned 26 ), is dating an 18 year old...and while that seems cool we were having a guys night out last night and she kept calling his cell crying and ****...so immature...I am only dating 24 and older...lol[/quote]

if I were "dating" I'd prefer 21 and older for obvious reasons, but outside that, I've met 25-26 year old women that were incredibly immature and then I've meet 18 year old girls that were entirely too responsible and had no fun, age isn't a factor to me outside of being able to hang out in places I go to with my friends.
    [/quote]</p>

*</p>

Good point Daven...I guess it depends on the girl...Alirght 18 year olds are BACK IN !!! ( not really though as I am to old for that )</p>

*</p>

Maybe 21-22 though</p>[/quote]

haha i dunno tho man, i jsut don't think i could go below 20...[/quote]

19-23 is my age range... maybe 24
    [/quote]

mother****er ur 19, that means 16 and above should be ur range
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Since this has somewhat turned into a dating discussion thread...one of my closest friends ( just turned 26 ), is dating an 18 year old...and while that seems cool we were having a guys night out last night and she kept calling his cell crying and ****...so immature...I am only dating 24 and older...lol[/quote]

if I were "dating" I'd prefer 21 and older for obvious reasons, but outside that, I've met 25-26 year old women that were incredibly immature and then I've meet 18 year old girls that were entirely too responsible and had no fun, age isn't a factor to me outside of being able to hang out in places I go to with my friends.
      [/quote]</p>

</p>

Good point Daven...I guess it depends on the girl...Alirght 18 year olds are BACK IN !!! ( not really though as I am to old for that )</p>

</p>

[/quote]

mother****er ur 19, that means 16 and above should be ur range[/quote]

16???? 16?????? SIXTEEN?????

I'm a soph in college now, I ain't dating sophs in HS... that's sick

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Good point Daven...I guess it depends on the girl...Alirght 18 year olds are BACK IN !!! ( not really though as I am to old for that )</P>

</P>

Maybe 21-22 though</P>

[/quote] haha i dunno tho man, i jsut don't think i could go below 20...[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i just turned 23 and me and my friendswere debating the 18 year olds. lol</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Good point Daven...I guess it depends on the girl...Alirght 18 year olds are BACK IN !!! ( not really though as I am to old for that )</P>

</P>

Maybe 21-22 though</P>

[/quote] haha i dunno tho man, i jsut don't think i could go below 20...[/quote]

[/quote] mother****er ur 19, that means 16 and above should be ur range[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

nah man thats gangsta.</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]</p>

*</p>

*</p>

[/quote]

mother****er ur 19, that means 16 and above should be ur range[/quote]

[/quote]

if the law allows it, it can't be that sicks... that could also be a junior in hs lol

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

</p>

Maybe 21-22 though</p>

[/quote]</p>

nah man thats gangsta.</p>[/quote]

Nah..... that's not gangsta to me.... that's sick... I wouldn't do that

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

Maybe 21-22 though</P>

[/quote]</P>

nah man thats gangsta.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

hahahahahaha lmao.</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]</p>

*</p>

*</p>

Maybe 21-22 though</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

bro ur just barely old enuff to buy cigarettes legall.. 19 to 16 is a perfectly striking age,.,

if ur testy about 16 fine, but 17.... thats DEF in play

Comment

LT my best advice for right now is stick to someone your own age.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

</p>

Maybe 21-22 though</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

bro ur just barely old enuff to buy cigarettes legall.. 19 to 16 is a perfectly striking age,.,

if ur testy about 16 fine, but 17.... thats DEF in play[/quote]

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I'm not feeling the 16..... no way no way no way

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT my best advice for right now is stick to someone your own age.[/quote]

i would advise against that. I think ushould be going younger

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT my best advice for right now is stick to someone your own age.[/quote]</P>

says the girl thats dating a philly fan[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT my best advice for right now is stick to someone your own age.[/quote]

i would advise against that. I think ushould be going younger[/quote]

Yeah..... maybe 18, but not 16 like u are saying.... no waaaaaaay......

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT my best advice for right now is stick to someone your own age.[/quote]</p>

says the girl thats dating a philly fan[]</p>[/quote]

lmao

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT my best advice for right now is stick to someone your own age.[/quote] i would advise against that. I think ushould be going younger[/quote]</P>

i agree. this way you can play it off like your the man, and you know lots of people.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X