X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/1316112.aspx

[:O]

While we're on the subject of advising a friend to date people younger than him....

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT my best advice for right now is stick to someone your own age.[/quote] i would advise against that. I think ushould be going younger[/quote]

Yeah..... maybe 18, but not 16 like u are saying.... no waaaaaaay......
      [/quote]</P>

bro if your 18 thats only a 2 year difference. thats nothing, its game.</P>

like i said i just turned 23 and my gfsturning 21 in june. its not a big deal.</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT my best advice for right now is stick to someone your own age.[/quote]

i would advise against that. I think ushould be going younger[/quote]

[/quote]

17 is def acceptable tho LT
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT my best advice for right now is stick to someone your own age.[/quote]

[/quote]

17 is def acceptable tho LT[/quote]

Yeah...

I turn 19 in June

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT my best advice for right now is stick to someone your own age.[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah...

I turn 19 in June
            [/quote]

oh bro shut the hell up then, 16 is DEF in play

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT my best advice for right now is stick to someone your own age.[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah...

I turn 19 in June
              [/quote]

oh bro shut the hell up then, 16 is DEF in play[/quote]

dude when i was 18, my girl was 16...

she was only a grade below me, but still...

ur nuts

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT my best advice for right now is stick to someone your own age.[/quote] i would advise against that. I think ushould be going younger[/quote]

[/quote] 17 is def acceptable tho LT[/quote]</P>

hes not in the postition to decide whats the right age.</P>

(cover your eyes amanda its about to get vulger)</P>

just get your **** wet man!!!</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT my best advice for right now is stick to someone your own age.[/quote] i would advise against that. I think ushould be going younger[/quote]</P>

i agree. this way you can play it off like your the man, and you know lots of people.</P>[/quote]

not even that, he just don't have enough experience

Comment

When I was 19 my girl was 26 and we were together for 3 years.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT my best advice for right now is stick to someone your own age.[/quote] i would advise against that. I think ushould be going younger[/quote]</P>

i agree. this way you can play it off like your the man, and you know lots of people.</P>

[/quote] not even that, he just don't have enough experience[/quote]</P>

**** it. were all chipping in and getting lt laid. </P>

so what if she can shoot ping pong balls from her vag? </P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]When I was 19 my girl was 26 and we were together for 3 years.
                        [/quote]</P>

you lucky nig. </P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT my best advice for right now is stick to someone your own age.[/quote] i would advise against that. I think ushould be going younger[/quote]</p>

i agree. this way you can play it off like your the man, and you know lots of people.</p>

[/quote] not even that, he just don't have enough experience[/quote]</p>

**** it. were all chipping in and getting lt laid. </p>

so what if she can shoot ping pong balls from her vag? </p>[/quote]

LOL

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]When I was 19 my girl was 26 and we were together for 3 years.
                            [/quote]

haha i had one of those for ilke 4 months...

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

i agree. this way you can play it off like your the man, and you know lots of people.</P>

[/quote] not even that, he just don't have enough experience[/quote]</P>

**** it. were all chipping in and getting lt laid. </P>

so what if she can shoot ping pong balls from her vag? </P>

[/quote]

LOL
                              [/quote]</P>

seeeee he likes it. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]When I was 19 my girl was 26 and we were together for 3 years.
                                [/quote]

haha i had one of those for ilke 4 months...[/quote]
                                Yeah it didn't work out. She wanted me to quit partying and stuff like that. She was just too old. I did learn a ton though and I know that is why my relationship is so great now. I would not trade that experience for the world. But wow was I a pimp. Still am....

Comment

Working...
                                X